• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet.

Just hope his knees hold out for 3-5 years :)

Have a hard time imagining the titans giving Henry a 3rd contract, if he plays well there could be a lot of opportunity in the future

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have a hard time imagining the titans giving Henry a 3rd contract, if he plays well there could be a lot of opportunity in the future
I would agree, I'm guessing this is Henry's last year in TENN regardless of any production, health, whatever.

My hope for Spears and the 3-5 is- I want to get some great years out of him later :)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF another nice showing for Spears, had a bit of help from a poorly executed tackle by the safety but still had to make the play and take it to the house

Sweet.

Just hope his knees hold out for 3-5 years :)

I would agree, I'm guessing this is Henry's last year in TENN regardless of any production, health, whatever.

My hope for Spears and the 3-5 is- I want to get some great years out of him later :)
Didn't see the game, but I read that he hurdled a defender at one point and looked very good overall.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see the game, but I read that he hurdled a defender at one point and looked very good overall.

i just watched highlights online, broke an arm tackle and jumped over a safety that tried an aggressive diving tackle.

I'm no expert, but gotta think a better safety contains that run to an 8-12yd gain, which still would've been nice

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of their backs and a 2nd rounder? What he's worth to the Colts if he won't play for what they want to pay him?

Who's the competition for them?
Colts don’t have to trade him. What will Taylor do if a deal doesn’t happen? Retire? Don’t think so.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colts don’t have to trade him. What will Taylor do if a deal doesn’t happen? Retire? Don’t think so.
What's the payout on his injury policy? He's still on the PUP. Get a doctor to say he can't play on it and he also gets the 4.3 million he is due this year from the Colts. He's already made 3 million.

Or he could play for the Saudi Rugby team. They should sign a whole bunch of runningbacks with the Mbappe money.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the payout on his injury policy? He's still on the PUP. Get a doctor to say he can't play on it and he also gets the 4.3 million he is due this year from the Colts. He's already made 3 million.

Or he could play for the Saudi Rugby team.
Won’t a injury policy be paid out by a insurance company?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never got real for Ekeler.
Well, he did receive the permission, and 10 days later the Chargers forked over an extra 2 million in incentives, everyone was content.

The permission to seek a trade is a much more tangible escalation than, "Taylor wants a trade", "were not trading Taylor or redoing his contract", "Taylor rejoins team but still on PUP", "Taylor leaves camp for personal reasons"

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he did receive the permission, and 10 days later the Chargers forked over an extra 2 million in incentives, everyone was content.

The permission to seek a trade is a much more tangible escalation than, "Taylor wants a trade", "were not trading Taylor or redoing his contract", "Taylor rejoins team but still on PUP", "Taylor leaves camp for personal reasons"
A contending team giving up a first rounder for Taylor? I'd do it in a minute. Could you imagine the 49ers doing something crazy like that?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A contending team giving up a first rounder for Taylor? I'd do it in a minute. Could you imagine the 49ers doing something crazy like that?
Wouldn't shock me at all to see the Chef's do it. Phins would be surprising- goes against the attitude they've had for a decade plus..but they should
Bengals, Mixon shown the door? Vikes?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't shock me at all to see the Chef's do it. Phins would be surprising- goes against the attitude they've had for a decade plus..but they should
Bengals, Mixon shown the door? Vikes?
I would LOVE to see the Vikes do it.