• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There was a fake account the Bills had to call out today. It claimed Bobby Wagner was down to Buffalo and one other team. Citing “Wagner wants to play with Milano”…
Not saying this Cook rumor is fake, I’m just waiting for results.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a fake account the Bills had to call out today. It claimed Bobby Wagner was down to Buffalo and one other team. Citing “Wagner wants to play with Milano”…
Not saying this Cook rumor is fake, I’m just waiting for results.
I’m been following this account all offseason. They aren’t always right but they have called a lot of shots early and they were true.

50-50

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jam. Williams to New Orleans.

If that depth chart survives the draft, that'll be a nice fantasy RB. I have zero faith Kanara plays a down this season

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seems like a good landing spot for him. Should help my RB corp in D2. Now Damien Harris and James Robinson need to find homes.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seems like a good landing spot for him. Should help my RB corp in D2. Now Damien Harris and James Robinson need to find homes.
I’m hoping the Panthers sign Thielen bc I have him in D2. He would get a lot of targets looking at that WR corp

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunate for Sanders..going from one of rhe best offenses, to perhaps the worst, with what will likely be a rookie QB

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. James Robinson couldn't get on the field ahead of a guy named Zonovan last year.
Yea, gotta be willing to play the long game, and also willing to just call it a loss when investing in Robinson stock.

Foreman is the new gold standard in Achillies returns, and that dude was out of the league, on practice squads,barely getting in games, for 3 years before he finally looked good enough to give a real shot to.
Imho, James Robinson had no business being on any field, for any team last year- same goes for Akers

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are still going after Beckham as well? Who knows with Jerry.

Cowboys acquired WR Brandin Cooks from the Texans in exchange for a 2023 fifth-round pick and a 2024 sixth-round pick.​

Cooks has spent the last three seasons wasting away in Houston. Despite productive campaigns that include two 1,000-yard seasons, Cooks saw his Texans go 11-38-1 during his time with the team, and decided toward the end of last season that enough was enough. The soon-to-be 30-year-old receiver made it clear he had no intention of returning to the Texans in 2023, but the team would need to find a trade partner who was willing to take on the $26 million he's set to earn this season. Desperately in search of wide receiver help, the Cowboys became that team, as they'll look to boost a wide receiver room that underwhelmed in 2022 outside of CeeDee Lamb. Despite looking a bit slowed at various times last season, Cooks could enjoy a bit of a revival playing opposite Lamb. While he's unlikely to draw enough volume to be locked in as a top-24 fantasy wideout, Cooks should have some high-end WR3 upside while providing a few spike weeks.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are still going after Beckham as well? Who knows with Jerry.

Cowboys acquired WR Brandin Cooks from the Texans in exchange for a 2023 fifth-round pick and a 2024 sixth-round pick.​

Cooks has spent the last three seasons wasting away in Houston. Despite productive campaigns that include two 1,000-yard seasons, Cooks saw his Texans go 11-38-1 during his time with the team, and decided toward the end of last season that enough was enough. The soon-to-be 30-year-old receiver made it clear he had no intention of returning to the Texans in 2023, but the team would need to find a trade partner who was willing to take on the $26 million he's set to earn this season. Desperately in search of wide receiver help, the Cowboys became that team, as they'll look to boost a wide receiver room that underwhelmed in 2022 outside of CeeDee Lamb. Despite looking a bit slowed at various times last season, Cooks could enjoy a bit of a revival playing opposite Lamb. While he's unlikely to draw enough volume to be locked in as a top-24 fantasy wideout, Cooks should have some high-end WR3 upside while providing a few spike weeks.
I sure hope this puts the OBJ possibility to bed.

Horrible news for anyone hanging onto hopes that Gallup gets back to his old production. There's no doubt he's now the #3, and what they liked to use him for the most, the deep ball, that role is likely usurped as well. Too bad. Stoll Luke to know how they plan on converting 3rd and short-medium though. No TE, no inside the tackles RB..