• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cook has tremendous potential. Who knows why they aren't using him, perhaps he's having a hard time picking up the myances of the system, I dunno. But I do know, he's got talent with the ball in his hands, and if he ever does get that shot I'm confident he'll produce.
Moss is blah, but for what they need out of him, he's perfectly fine.
Buffalo does not need a RB

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cook has tremendous potential. Who knows why they aren't using him, perhaps he's having a hard time picking up the myances of the system, I dunno. But I do know, he's got talent with the ball in his hands, and if he ever does get that shot I'm confident he'll produce.
Moss is blah, but for what they need out of him, he's perfectly fine.
Look at that offense. They're even trying to get McKenzie and Shakir involved in this game.
Plenty of love to spread around on this team.
I remember years ago when the Vikings had a similar offense. They traded the farm for this guy named Herschel.
Need I say more? ;)

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll do better then that, they don't need any thing. They look like the best team in the league. However it's been reported they made a offer for Kamara and are linked to multiple running back via trade. Which got me to notice that the Bills been using Singletary more then in the past when they operated more of a committee at RB. Add in the fact they aren't using Cook with the rumors about trying to trade for a RB of Kamara caliber and have appeared to be in the market for a RB.....well it is what it is.

Last edited:

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll do better then that, they don't need any thing. They look like the best team in the league. However it's been reported they made a offer for Kamara and are linked to multiple running back via trade. Which got me to notice that the Bills been using Singletary more then in the past when they operated more of a committee at RB. Add in the fact they aren't using Cook with the rumors about trying to trade for a RB of Kamara caliber and have appear in the market for a RB.....well it is what it is.
Let Cook rustle.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJ Moore with a 60 yard TD catch with seconds left to tie it up.

Penalty for celebrating. Enforced on the XP.

Extra point missed.

Way to go, Moore. Dummy. Stupid rule Benito well known.
These guys need to act like they’ve actually scored a TD before and stop this celebrating nonsense.

You see Cooper Kupp after every TD? He’s not dancing or anything, he simply gives the ball to the ref and acts like it’s no big deal that he scored a TD.

No penalty incurred. Just football.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone doubt this would be Jerrah's response? In all fairness, that is one helluva lot of money they're payin' him.
I wonder when Pollard's contract is up?

Speaking Sunday, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said "there's no argument" about Ezekiel Elliott's status as the team's lead back.​

Tony Pollard ripped off 14 carries for 131 yards and three touchdowns in the Cowboys' win over the Bears, but that's not enough to convince Jones that the team needs to reconsider Elliott as the team's lead runner. This was always going to be the case, as Jones refuses to acknowledge any wrongdoing in the team's decision to grant Elliott a six-year, $90 million extension in 2019. Elliott, who leads the Cowboys with 109 carries has 443 rushing yards on the season and has been out-gained on the ground by Pollard, whose 506 yards and five touchdowns now lead the team. Jones added that Elliott's ability to "punish" and serve in pass protection is "integral" to the Cowboys' success. Assuming Elliott is healthy after Dallas' Week 9 bye, we'd expect Elliott to resume his role as the leading rusher.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These guys need to act like they’ve actually scored a TD before and stop this celebrating nonsense.

You see Cooper Kupp after every TD? He’s not dancing or anything, he simply gives the ball to the ref and acts like it’s no big deal that he scored a TD.

Yup. Celebrate. Just keep your helmet on. Not hard.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJ Moore with a 60 yard TD catch with seconds left to tie it up.

Penalty for celebrating. Enforced on the XP.

Extra point missed.

Way to go, Moore. Dummy. Stupid rule Benito well known.

technically, according to the NFL rules, since DJM left the field of play when he took of his helmet to celebrate, no penalty. Refs got it wrong and prob overreacted after they missed one of those calls on someone that got a sack in a prime time game recently (can't remember which game but I recall the play/celly)

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not forget, that kicker missed a chip shot in OT to win it.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
technically, according to the NFL rules, since DJM left the field of play when he took of his helmet to celebrate, no penalty. Refs got it wrong and prob overreacted after they missed one of those calls on someone that got a sack in a prime time game recently (can't remember which game but I recall the play/celly)

I recall him coming back on the field though… maybe I’m wrong.
McLaurin did it too (no penalty), and he was definitely on the field.

Stupid rule anyway. It would be stupid in “little league” football. But I think grown men cashing an NFL cheque aren’t in danger of mental health issues from taunting.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roq trade to Ravens is interesting....would've thought they made a splash at RB or WR before LB as the deadline nears, maybe they still will.

compensation was nice for the bears, imo, as they didn't want to pay him this year so I doubt they would've wanted to pay him next year either. If the Bears fail to put some weapons and a revamped OL in front of Fields next year with Herbert still on his rookie deal as well...sheesh, I'd pack it in as a bears fan

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roq trade to Ravens
...sheesh, I'd pack it in as a bears fan
Kind of already have.
Pace/Nagy basically left the Bears bankrupt with all the ridiculous transactions they made.

As much as this team is painful to watch, i actually like what Poles/Eber have been doing to prepare for the 2023 season. We have all of our picks, plus what they have acquired recently, and have tons of cap space for free agency.

In addition, Poles/Eber have been more transparent than the previous regime. We kind of knew this was coming. But rather than make more ridiculous moves to hamstring the team even more, they are ripping the bandade off now.

Last edited:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand leverage and all that, but I don’t get why a player of Roq’s level can’t attract a 1st round pick.
He was drafted 8th overall (right after Josh Allen). I remember wanting Roq pre draft (glad I’m not in charge)… I even told Joe that he’d enjoy Roq.

But when the 8th overall pick, a middle linebacker, elite and maybe the best in the league, only gets a 2nd and a 5th, it makes me pull my hair out.

I get it, can’t risk losing him for free in FA, and not paying him extension (why?), then they have to make a move. I just can’t believe every playoff team isn’t calling (at least not with a 1st).

:noidea:

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand leverage and all that, but I don’t get why a player of Roq’s level can’t attract a 1st round pick.
He was drafted 8th overall (right after Josh Allen). I remember wanting Roq pre draft (glad I’m not in charge)… I even told Joe that he’d enjoy Roq.

But when the 8th overall pick, a middle linebacker, elite and maybe the best in the league, only gets a 2nd and a 5th, it makes me pull my hair out.

I get it, can’t risk losing him for free in FA, and not paying him extension (why?), then they have to make a move. I just can’t believe every playoff team isn’t calling (at least not with a 1st).

:noidea:
well knowing my football knowledge doesnt come anywhere near yours ill guess anyhow...

cap issues etc and that fact that he can walk at season's end has the buyer at risk as well

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well knowing my football knowledge doesnt come anywhere near yours ill guess anyhow...

cap issues etc and that fact that he can walk at season's end has the buyer at risk as well
Rookie contract is a big advantage for draft picks.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was an instance of "they don't want to pay him" vs a cap strapped issue like the titans trading AJB last spring.

Bears are flush, wouldn't have put a major dent to retain Roq but new regime wants their players, or more importantly, they don't want to tie up any significant amount on ILB

1667273655679.png

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was an instance of "they don't want to pay him" vs a cap strapped issue like the titans trading AJB last spring.

Bears are flush, wouldn't have put a major dent to retain Roq but new regime wants their players, or more importantly, they don't want to tie up any significant amount on ILB

View attachment 312793

Best mike in the business. I don’t know what you’d want if you don’t want that.

1667276775213.jpeg