• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IIRC, Chris Simms was convinced that the Niners traded up for Mac Jones. (his top QB list being - Wilson, Lawrence, Jones, Mond, Fields, Lance)

I figured just with the way a lot of the media was talking at the time that Lance was not QB3. I thought most analysts had Fields or Jones in the top 3. Lance was considered a 'fit' for the Niners but I suspect they might have been bidding against themselves.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Niners plan to shop Grop this summer. They probably won't trade him to the Seahawks, so the other options are probably Atlanta, Carolina, and my personal favorite the Steelers.

(Maybe the Browns if word on Watson's fate comes through. Which would be a total diss on Mayfield.)

Another shadow over this crop of rookie QBs - if Garoppolo comes, everybody else sits as long as he's healthy.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sony Michel a Dolphin...well kudos Miami, after years off screwing around, you finally invest in a real RB...one that sucks, but, better than what you had before

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sony Michel a Dolphin...well kudos Miami, after years off screwing around, you finally invest in a real RB...one that sucks, but, better than what you had before
Stocking up on second rate vets

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Davis headed to BAL, Gus Edwards has some competition behind Dobbins now, or Dobbins and GusBus aren't recovering as quickly

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Davis headed to BAL, Gus Edwards has some competition behind Dobbins now, or Dobbins and GusBus aren't recovering as quickly

Or with how RBs get injured a third RB is a good idea for teams?
I like the way Harold put it best. As much as I don't care for ol' GusBus..Mike Davis is no threat to him, but he is more competent than turning to another Tyson Williams and then being forced to rummage through the scrap pile again should disaster strike.

I've heard nothing in the way of setbacks for either of the two...also heard nothing of significant progress, but I'd rather hear no news than bad news

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So wait...Thursday Night Football is only on Prime Video from now on?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the way Harold put it best. As much as I don't care for ol' GusBus..Mike Davis is no threat to him, but he is more competent than turning to another Tyson Williams and then being forced to rummage through the scrap pile again should disaster strike.

I've heard nothing in the way of setbacks for either of the two...also heard nothing of significant progress, but I'd rather hear no news than bad news

Wouldn't be surprised to see Davis over Gus for snaps/touches behind Dobbins when regular season rolls around. Neither bring much excitement but Davis is solid in pass pro

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had totally forgotten about cable.

jim carrey films GIF

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Patriots WR Nelson Agholor was not able to tell reporters who the team's offensive coordinator will be.​

The Patriots never replaced OC Josh McDaniels, who left to become Raiders head coach. And ESPN's Jeremy Fowler reported in March that HC Bill Belichick may take over play-calling duties"

If that ends up being the case, and BB is calling the plays, bump up every patriot RB, form Harris, all the way down to any UDFA's. Run run run