• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Titans were 12-5 and division Champs last year..without Hebry for a big chunk.

Did you mean worst passing team?
Got them confused with Houston. For some reason I do that occasionally.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What The Hell Hello GIF by StoryMe

where is everyone?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What The Hell Hello GIF by StoryMe

where is everyone?
Just got back from Grandaught's 7th bday at Dave N Busters...
Penny wouldve been bigger news if he had moved..re-opping in Seattle just means status quo.

Same with CPat..they still don't have a RB, but at least they have a playmaker. Insane efficiency stats last year though so I sure wouldn't bank on another similar season

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Patriots hosted free agent RB Leonard Fournette for a visit on Monday."

Please Lord, no....please!!!
I saw that also, doubt anything comes of it though. Surely there is a team with more need at RB that will give Fournette a call. Maybe now that Brady is back the Bucs will decide to resign him? If he did sign with the Pats it would be a disaster for FF purposes.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that also, doubt anything comes of it though. Surely there is a team with more need at RB that will give Fournette a call. Maybe now that Brady is back the Bucs will decide to resign him? If he did sign with the Pats it would be a disaster for FF purposes.
I've learned my lesson to never say never when it comes to BB.

Disaster to say the least..Fournette could sign in like 6 different places and create a 'new' RB1/2. In New England, he takes away a RB2, a desperation flex, and negates himself...ughhh

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Adams now in Vegas, my bet is that fantasy owners, that own both Jones and Dillon, will be able to play both together alot more frequently. Jones split outside far more frequently when Adams was out of the lineup. Silver lining to trading away the best WR in the game I guess.

The draft will be alot more enjoyable with multiple picks in the top 2 rounds

1647875906049.png

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just heard a rumor that Ian Rappaport is reporting the Panthers trading CMAC to the Chiefs for a couple #3's...can't find any supporting sources to confirm..or its another troll on the loose

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 438.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just heard a rumor that Ian Rappaport is reporting the Panthers trading CMAC to the Chiefs for a couple #3's...can't find any supporting sources to confirm..or its another troll on the loose
Sounds like a big pile of nothing to me.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs being able to afford him seems a bit unlikely. If it was Barkley then maybe I could see some merit to the rumor.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs being able to afford him seems a bit unlikely. If it was Barkley then maybe I could see some merit to the rumor.
well as we see year after year, when they want it bad enough and the player/agent is willing to massage things, the cap is somewhat irrelevant. There's always a way.

I will never go so far as to say that the cap actually IS irrelevant, but, if the two sides want a deal badly enough, there's always a way to make things work, somehow. Whether that's cutting someone else, restructuring 3-6 other dudes, or re-signing your big new addition to a big extension that mitigates his current number and "kicks the can down the road"

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a big pile of nothing to me.

pretty sure its jsut a troll since I can find zero supporting rumors from anyone..I'm guessing someone got trolled and passed it on.
which then trolled me too I guess..fuckers

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Singletary looking better and better.

Giants signed RB Matt Brieda, formerly of the Bills, to an undisclosed contract.​

Breida entered the league as an undrafted free agent with the 49ers in 2017. He impressed early in his career as a committee speed back. Following a disappointing 2020 with the Dolphins, he spent 2021 with the Bills. Down the stretch, he seemed to be carving out a meaningful role in the offense, but Buffalo ultimately installed Devin Singletary in an every-down role for their playoff run. Breida is now following Brian Daboll to New York, and will likely handle backup duties for Saquon Barkley with Devontae Booker having already been released. Entering his age-27 season, Breida has late-round flyer appeal as a contingent value bet.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Singletary looking better and better.

Giants signed RB Matt Brieda, formerly of the Bills, to an undisclosed contract.​

Breida entered the league as an undrafted free agent with the 49ers in 2017. He impressed early in his career as a committee speed back. Following a disappointing 2020 with the Dolphins, he spent 2021 with the Bills. Down the stretch, he seemed to be carving out a meaningful role in the offense, but Buffalo ultimately installed Devin Singletary in an every-down role for their playoff run. Breida is now following Brian Daboll to New York, and will likely handle backup duties for Saquon Barkley with Devontae Booker having already been released. Entering his age-27 season, Breida has late-round flyer appeal as a contingent value bet.

Sounds like Duke Johnson is replacing him. I doubt there will be an “every down” role for Motor, though I wouldn’t be opposed to it.