• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still debating Odell vs Treadwell for Flex2 spot and Moreau vs Pitts for TE as we head into the weekend, not sure which way I'll go on either of those decisions as of now

View attachment 284623
man i dunno that i can trust playing treadwell. Hard to go moreau but pitts hasnt been balling either. Funny that pollard is trying to convince them to let him play, and they keep having a hobbled zeke play. I think walter gets some run fwiw.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most desperate situation for me, half ppr dyno, currently rolling with the Jets practice squad guy over Pollard for my RB2 with Zeke at RB1, Miles Sanders on bye, and Jamaal Will on covid IR. (D Johnson = D'Ernest)

Still debating Odell vs Treadwell for Flex2 spot and Moreau vs Pitts for TE as we head into the weekend, not sure which way I'll go on either of those decisions as of now

View attachment 284623
Man we really should be playing each other this week. LOL. Honestly with Logan Thomas on IR again I'd play Seals-Jones now that he's off the injury report. At running back I think Walter is your best bet and at wide receiver I would play Treadwell. It's clear at this point the Jaguar hate Shenault and Jones and will do whatever they can to throw the ball to the third guy instead. First it was Jamal Agnew, then he got hurt and now it's Treadwell's turn.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey fellas,

Thanks for the assist. Based on Brady and Davante Adams going off, I'm looking good for my matchup this week. Here's how the 5 names ended up with points in my half-point PR league.
1. Najee Harris - 23.9
2. Cordarelle Patterson - 12.9
3. David Montgomery - 11.1
4. Joe Mixon - 7.8
5. Mattison - removed from consideration when Cook could go

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mattison n mixon r locked in. Then najee for Me. His workload is too large.but cpat gas been hot
I can't believe how little Cincy uses Mixon in the passing game, but they sure as hell rush him right up the middle. 8 friggin points

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe how little Cincy uses Mixon in the passing game, but they sure as hell rush him right up the middle. 8 friggin points
His passing use is erratic. Which is odd, because taylor def utilizes the rb in the pass game IIRC.. But yeah I hear yah. I own mixon shares. But all in all hes been quite good this year.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Previously, he was the best-second best receiving option, especially when Green and/or Boyd where dinged up or out. Now they've got Chase and Higgins and Boyd, there's simply better options to give those targets to. And while Mixon is great as a pass catcher, it's generally much more efficient to get the ball to those guys downfield or on the edges in space.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See ya Urbs. What a fucking awful hire that was

Jaguars fired coach Urban Meyer.​

This had become the only possible outcome to the most disastrous NFL head-coaching stint in recent memory. The die was cast in Week 4, when Meyer made the legendarily selfish decision to skip the team flight home following a wrenching Thursday night loss in Cincinnati to party in his home state, getting caught on candid camera pathetically cavorting with a woman who was not his wife. Predictably hubristic in his first taste of the big leagues, Meyer was unpredictably completely overmatched, getting worse — far worse — as the season wore on and losing his locker room in real time. The Jags were averaging nine points over their past seven games, historically bad output. Meyer's golden goose No. 1 overall pick Trevor Lawrence had totaled one touchdown in his past six starts, seeming overwhelmed on the field and embarrassed off of it. Lawrence — as well as his 52 teammates — had been put in the unacceptable position of continually having to answer for his head coach's foibles, both on and off the field. The situation was not tenable, least of all because Meyer seemed to have no clue what it took to win NFL football games. He committed the cardinal sin of turning his franchise into a laughingstock. This will undoubtedly be Meyer's final NFL job. The question becomes whether he will return to the college sidelines or retreat to the warm cocoon of televisio

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How embarrassing for the Bills. I don’t know what the hell happened that week to lose to that “team”.

:doh:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How embarrassing for the Bills. I don’t know what the hell happened that week to lose to that “team”.

:doh:

any given sunday

Titans losing to the Jets and Texans...imagine if they were 11-2 right now!

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh @TREFF I was reading the Matthew Berry Love/Hate this week and you won't believe who made the love list:

Honestly, this is not a writeup I accidentally cut and pasted from a 2017 column: Ameer Abdullah is worth consideration this week in deeper leagues. Buffalo is a 10.5-point favorite against the Panthers, and Abdullah has emerged as Carolina's passing-down back, with at least four targets in five of his past six games.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh @TREFF I was reading the Matthew Berry Love/Hate this week and you won't believe who made the love list:

Honestly, this is not a writeup I accidentally cut and pasted from a 2017 column: Ameer Abdullah is worth consideration this week in deeper leagues. Buffalo is a 10.5-point favorite against the Panthers, and Abdullah has emerged as Carolina's passing-down back, with at least four targets in five of his past six games.
AMMMEEEERRRR!!!

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I clowned ya but it is with a monster smile on my face its a happy clown cause i know ya can take it

think of it as a "Hoser" clown....
Take off, eh?