• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What What?

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that Vikings RB Dalvin Cook is the victim of domestic abuse and extortion, and there is pending litigation.​

It's always horrible to hear about news like this, especially for one of the best players in the league. At this point, there's not much to do except let the legal proceedings play out and hope justice prevails. There are sure to be updates on this case over the next few weeks and months.
I saw that. And then I saw this...

Dalvin Cook

Dalvin Cook has been accused of physical and emotional abuse in a lawsuit filed by his ex-girlfriend.​

The suit alleges assault, battery, and false imprisonment, and that Cook's alleged abuse caused a concussion. The woman, 29-year-old Gracelyn Trimble, also accuses Cook of holding her hostage with a firearm. Trimble is seeking unspecified monetary damages. The news comes hours after ESPN's Adam Schefter reported Cook himself was the victim of domestic abuse and extortion from Trimble. It would appear Cook's camp was trying to get ahead of these troubling allegations. That is not to presume anything. This has the looks of an ugly legal saga, one that is going to leave Cook's standing with the Vikings in question. Stay tuned.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when do the stinkin' waiver process in the NFL? I 'm getting tired of wondering where Beckham lands
4 pm yesterday now they go thru the process of offers for his service which may take awhile

The Athletic's Jeff Howe reports that the Patriots have been in touch with free agent WR Odell Beckham's camp.​

Howe went on to say that the conversation was more "exploratory" than anything, so this doesn't mean Beckham is going to sign with New England. It does likely indicate the Pats are at least on the 29-year-old receiver's radar. Jakobi Meyers and Nelson Agholor have played admirably, but the Patriots could use some more help at wideout.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard the Packer was his favored landing spot. @Trudem any thoughts on this?
Honestly I dont know what to think about it. We could use another weapon but he would walk in knowing he isnt close to being the #1. We have a veteran locker room so I think he would manage his attitude. For super cheap I wouldnt have any issues with it

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 pm yesterday now they go thru the process of offers for his service which may take awhile

Well that part is fine as the sneaky little paparazzi "insiders" will be feeding tid bits of info the whole way.
This crap of the Browns cutting him 4 days ago, but not really cutting him until they had some sort of restructured contract, which pushed everything to Tuesday at 4, with no idea as to where he might go,, just plain sucked

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that part is fine as the sneaky little paparazzi "insiders" will be feeding tid bits of info the whole way.
This crap of the Browns cutting him 4 days ago, but not really cutting him until they had some sort of restructured contract, which pushed everything to Tuesday at 4, with no idea as to where he might go,, just plain sucked
lol if only nfl teams cared about our fantasy teams the world would be a better place:suds:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that. And then I saw this...

Dalvin Cook

Dalvin Cook has been accused of physical and emotional abuse in a lawsuit filed by his ex-girlfriend.​

The suit alleges assault, battery, and false imprisonment, and that Cook's alleged abuse caused a concussion. The woman, 29-year-old Gracelyn Trimble, also accuses Cook of holding her hostage with a firearm. Trimble is seeking unspecified monetary damages. The news comes hours after ESPN's Adam Schefter reported Cook himself was the victim of domestic abuse and extortion from Trimble. It would appear Cook's camp was trying to get ahead of these troubling allegations. That is not to presume anything. This has the looks of an ugly legal saga, one that is going to leave Cook's standing with the Vikings in question. Stay tuned.

I was reading this morning that she broke into Cook's house and held him and several guests hostage for a few hours, in Nov 2020:

1636561869201.png

that came from Tom Pelissero's tweeter handle, also has her accusations against Cook, either way, this isn't good for him in real life, and I figure only minimally impactful in fantasy.

Assuming Mattison is owned everywhere but shallow bench home leagues after he balled out both times Cook was out recently. And dynasty owners either already had him cuffed or couldn't buy him, and won't be able to now unless paying through the nose.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, it looks like he said, she said.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hit up the Cook owner and asked what it would take. I figure he will want to see what becomes of all this, but at this point, I think I could afford to offer someone like Zack Moss or Jeff Wilson, or maybe both for him. I have Mattison and enough RBs to make up for it if he is interested in selling low.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hit up the Cook owner and asked what it would take. I figure he will want to see what becomes of all this, but at this point, I think I could afford to offer someone like Zack Moss or Jeff Wilson, or maybe both for him. I have Mattison and enough RBs to make up for it if he is interested in selling low.
I won't think that would fly, but heck maybe it would.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, it looks like he said, she said.

I think Cook's playing status will be fine for at least the rest of the season. If the NFL hasn't taken action against Deshaun Watson yet, I think they'll wait for a lot more substance before doing anything with Cook. At this point, he sounds more credible to me than the accuser.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... the Cook owner is not concerned right now.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was reading this morning that she broke into Cook's house and held him and several guests hostage for a few hours, in Nov 2020:

View attachment 282907

that came from Tom Pelissero's tweeter handle, also has her accusations against Cook, either way, this isn't good for him in real life, and I figure only minimally impactful in fantasy.

Assuming Mattison is owned everywhere but shallow bench home leagues after he balled out both times Cook was out recently. And dynasty owners either already had him cuffed or couldn't buy him, and won't be able to now unless paying through the nose.
Wow. How the hell was something like this not big news???

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone hear anything about the unnamed Vikings player rushed to the ER 'cause of Covid?