• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those of you who bet your paychecks on Brett Hundley being the savior of the Colts..well done

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D. Freeman signs with the Saints. He sure didn't seem to have much left in the tank with the Gmen, I don't think there's much to see here unless Kamara falls on the shower

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D. Freeman signs with the Saints. He sure didn't seem to have much left in the tank with the Gmen, I don't think there's much to see here unless Kamara falls on the shower
Even then, he would just get the chance to spell Lat Murray.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It's possible the Colts look to add a veteran quarterback in the coming days"

Well there's the thing...who the heck is out there?
Kevin Hogan? Matt Moore, RG3, Hundley, Josh Johnson and Drew Stanton??

There's trades a suppose...Marriota could be had in Oakland....but, dang who else is out there, where you can safely say, we'd rather have that guy then see what we've got in Eason/Ehrlinger?
I'd love to see Marriota get another chance. I still think he's got the goods. Sometimes it takes longer for a QB to shine. Learning curve, the right situation, and in some cases, the stars aligning. Look at Tannehill. In any event, QB is a precarious position these days.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to see Marriota get another chance. I still think he's got the goods. Sometimes it takes longer for a QB to shine. Learning curve, the right situation, and in some cases, the stars aligning. Look at Tannehill. In any event, QB is a precarious position these days.
I think he's the best QB in Vegas, for whatever that's worth

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It appears teams have no interest in Bell,Gurly or AP as they would rather sign guys that are long shots to contribute.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From The Huddle:

Chicago Bears RB Tarik Cohen (knee) is "weeks away" from being activated off the Physically Unable to Perform list, according to comments made by head coach Matt Nagy on Tuesday, Aug. 3.

HUDDLE UP: It appears as though Cohen is not a lock for the regular-season opener, which should give David Montgomery and Damien Williams a slight bump early in the season. The absence of a more definite timeline is troubling, but he should return to his usual satellite role when he is ready. Until then, fantasy managers can feel confident about locking Montgomery in as a high-end RB2

Maybe my stash of Damien Williams will pay off? LOL Also David Montgomery owners have to feel good about his outlook.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From The Huddle:

Chicago Bears RB Tarik Cohen (knee) is "weeks away" from being activated off the Physically Unable to Perform list, according to comments made by head coach Matt Nagy on Tuesday, Aug. 3.

HUDDLE UP: It appears as though Cohen is not a lock for the regular-season opener, which should give David Montgomery and Damien Williams a slight bump early in the season. The absence of a more definite timeline is troubling, but he should return to his usual satellite role when he is ready. Until then, fantasy managers can feel confident about locking Montgomery in as a high-end RB2

Maybe my stash of Damien Williams will pay off? LOL Also David Montgomery owners have to feel good about his outlook.
It will be interesting to see what his usage is this year now that they signed Williams and once Cohen is back because they just had nobody behind him last year. He was actually RB5 for the season last year after blowing up the last six weeks against terrible defenses, but his ADP is RB19 right now which still seems low on a guy it seems like they are willing to give the ball to a lot.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It appears teams have no interest in Bell,Gurly or AP as they would rather sign guys that are long shots to contribute.
I'll be watching closely. Foreman SHOULD have been a pretty damned good NFL back, but those damned Achilles injuries. If he can't ever get back this year, may as well right off Mack and Akers too.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be watching closely. Foreman SHOULD have been a pretty damned good NFL back, but those damned Achilles injuries. If he can't ever get back this year, may as well right off Mack and Akers too.

The history of that type of injury and RBs does not bode well for any of its victims, imo

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The history of that type of injury and RBs does not bode well for any of its victims, imo
No it doesn't. Not in the least. But it's been since Edgar Bennett in 96-97 since anyone that had any type of real role to test out the rehab. That's roughly 25 years ago.
Advancements in treatment, surgery, rehab..maybe it's better now? Foreman is the best test case to get an idea as to whether anything has changed to determine if Mack or Akers will ever do anything again. I don't expect much from Foreman, that's for sure, but if he can return, be semi productive, maybe Akers has hope. If he can't, well nothing has really changed, and Akers and Mack are effed too

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suddenly J-Taylor is looking like a week 4 "buy low" candidate lol. They have a pretty tough schedule this year IIRC

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suddenly J-Taylor is looking like a week 4 "buy low" candidate lol. They have a pretty tough schedule this year IIRC

This all has completely removed the anchor I tied to Nyheim's value when Wentz went there.

If the defense is worse than expected (lost their DC) he could score a whole bunch of playing-from-behind points too.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This all has completely removed the anchor I tied to Nyheim's value when Wentz went there.

If the defense is worse than expected (lost their DC) he could score a whole bunch of playing-from-behind points too.
If they have a QB to sustain drives and score points. No one scores much with 3 and outs. Even garbage time doesn't result in much if you can't keep a drive alive

INDY is having a pretty rough start

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tenor.gif

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash