• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this mean they lost the Fournette bidding war?
well done point GIF by Spotify

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lindsay can stay healthy...I can easily see him beating out two dudes who for all intents and purposes are actually retired, at least on 1st & 2nd down. Pretty big if though.
Maybe the Texans have just decided if Watson sits out they are just going to run the single wing so all they're going to sign is running backs. Of course they still have nobody to block for them though. That organization has surpassed the Washington Football Team as the biggest clusterfuck in football and that takes a lot of skill since Dan Snyder still owns the WFT.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Texans have just decided if Watson sits out they are just going to run the single wing so all they're going to sign is running backs. Of course they still have nobody to block for them though. That organization has surpassed the Washington Football Team as the biggest clusterfuck in football and that takes a lot of skill since Dan Snyder still owns the WFT.
Aiming for that 1.01

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clusterfuck?? Come on, they signed Thai Stick AND Ryan Finley...who needs Watson? I mean, Finley to Moncrief, could be the new Montana to Rice

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

“Per advice from a well known criminal defense attorney,” Buzbee said Saturday night on social media, “[o]ur team will be submitting affidavits and evidence from several women, who had experiences with Deshaun Watson, to the Houston Police Department and the Houston District Attorney, on Monday morning. We will request that a grand jury be empaneled to consider the evidence we provide.”

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like this one.

Yeah not sure what Desean's got left in the tank, but Stafford definitely needs a guy that can stretch the field and Rams receiving corps as a whole is a much better hands group than he's ever had.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

“Per advice from a well known criminal defense attorney,” Buzbee said Saturday night on social media, “[o]ur team will be submitting affidavits and evidence from several women, who had experiences with Deshaun Watson, to the Houston Police Department and the Houston District Attorney, on Monday morning. We will request that a grand jury be empaneled to consider the evidence we provide.”
Glad the Broncos were not successful in their attempt yo get Watson.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad the Broncos were not successful in their attempt yo get Watson.
I still dont know what to make of all of this. Just hard to have any kind of evidence but that doesnt mean Watson didnt do something wrong

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still dont know what to make of all of this. Just hard to have any kind of evidence but that doesnt mean Watson didnt do something wrong

without knowing any of the details, I've been crazy busy the last week, so haven't read up on any of this yet

is Watson getting in trouble for getting the Robert Kraft special massage?
and he got it from 12-15 different women recently???