• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, F Kenyan Drake...what in the actual F are my Raiders doing?!?!?!
I came on here just to see what your reaction was. I just don't understand what hell they are doing. And why the hell are they paying Drake that much money?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes me glad I didn't do that Akers for Jacob trade in that sleeper league.

I came on here just to see what your reaction was. I just don't understand what hell they are doing. And why the hell are they paying Drake that much money?
A marginal talent like Drake isn't coming in and taking Jacob's job, but what they gave Booker and Richard will go straight to him instead of Jacob's finally taking on a bigger role.
I had high hopes for Chucky and Mayock..they're gone now

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then they go and resign Riddick..exactly 11 touches the past two years and 30+...I'm truly dumbfounded

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JuJu re-signs in Pitt..one more year with Big Ben..I don't really understand why either party wants that, but I get it guess

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JuJu re-signs in Pitt..one more year with Big Ben..I don't really understand why either party wants that, but I get it guess
HE is talented but he was the forgotten man for several weeks while Ben forced the ball to Johnson and Claypool.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lawyer Tony Buzbee alleged that Deshaun Watson's misconduct happened "as recently as this month."

Watson is now facing seven confirmed lawsuits with five more expected to be filed shortly and another 10 women reportedly prepared to allege sexual misconduct during massage sessions. The Texans have yet to comment while the league continues to investigate these matters. As it stands, there are still "several" NFL teams — Panthers, Eagles, Jets, Dolphins, 49ers, and Broncos — that remain "extremely interested" in acquiring Watson. This case will likely extend throughout the spring.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I'm just going to say now that I'm biased toward Deshaun Watson and you guys all know that, but I just have a hard time with this one. Anytime there is absolutely no criminal investigation because there's not enough evidence it makes me weary in these situations anyway. Maybe it makes me an insensitive jerk, but it would be really easy for an attorney to drum up massage therapists who might be able to make a quick buck and hope they just throw a settlement figure out there. I could be wrong too, maybe he did do something inappropriate, but the man signed a $160 million deal and now all of the sudden 12 women have decided he did inappropriate things to them once a lawsuit is happening. I just keep hearing in my head instead of, "Did you use talcom powder and get cancer, because if so you might be entitled to compensation?" or "Have you used the chemical Roundup and have cancer, because if so you might be entitled to compensation?" now it would be, "Did you massage Deshaun Watson and did he touch you with his penis? If so, you might be entitled to compensation." I saw today that the Houston police have inquired with the scumbag lawyer and he's putting together a packet for them whatever that means regarding the incidents. If the police come out and say that there's enough evidence to arrest him then I will eat my words, but I'm betting the words, "there's not enough evidence of sexual misconduct to file any charges" comes out of somebody's mouth in the next few weeks or months.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lawyer Tony Buzbee alleged that Deshaun Watson's misconduct happened "as recently as this month."

Watson is now facing seven confirmed lawsuits with five more expected to be filed shortly and another 10 women reportedly prepared to allege sexual misconduct during massage sessions. The Texans have yet to comment while the league continues to investigate these matters. As it stands, there are still "several" NFL teams — Panthers, Eagles, Jets, Dolphins, 49ers, and Broncos — that remain "extremely interested" in acquiring Watson. This case will likely extend throughout the spring.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I'm just going to say now that I'm biased toward Deshaun Watson and you guys all know that, but I just have a hard time with this one. Anytime there is absolutely no criminal investigation because there's not enough evidence it makes me weary in these situations anyway. Maybe it makes me an insensitive jerk, but it would be really easy for an attorney to drum up massage therapists who might be able to make a quick buck and hope they just throw a settlement figure out there. I could be wrong too, maybe he did do something inappropriate, but the man signed a $160 million deal and now all of the sudden 12 women have decided he did inappropriate things to them once a lawsuit is happening. I just keep hearing in my head instead of, "Did you use talcom powder and get cancer, because if so you might be entitled to compensation?" or "Have you used the chemical Roundup and have cancer, because if so you might be entitled to compensation?" now it would be, "Did you massage Deshaun Watson and did he touch you with his penis? If so, you might be entitled to compensation." I saw today that the Houston police have inquired with the scumbag lawyer and he's putting together a packet for them whatever that means regarding the incidents. If the police come out and say that there's enough evidence to arrest him then I will eat my words, but I'm betting the words, "there's not enough evidence of sexual misconduct to file any charges" comes out of somebody's mouth in the next few weeks or months.
I've heard speculation that the lawyer is possibly "friend of the McNair family"...which may very possibly put an exceptionally disgusting light on the entire thing. Could the Texans owners, having been embarrassed by the entire Watson situation, be manipulating this behind the scenes to discredit Watson? That's some serious, prison time, type stuff. I certainly hope not.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well for a criminal case it "she said, he said". On it's own pretty hard to prove which is why it's not reported as a rule, but for a civil matter the sheer volume of women coming forth is pretty persuasive to me. Not really sure how have your penis poking out, or asking for them to rub his groin etc. actually rises to a criminal act per say, but not really acceptable behavior either. Likely needs some therapy to get a handle on acceptable behavior with women that your a stranger to. It really seems that stars and men in charge in various industries need help with that.