• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have spent way too much time discussing the Packers now...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well who the hell is going to be the starting QB in chicago week 1 this season??
all bears news is "will they/won't they" in the Wilson saga right now, and them franchising Robinson

I'm waiting to see which WR the Titans go after, they've shed some contracts and have some bigger holes on D, but feel like they were gearing up to make a move for 1 more weapon to give their Tannehill/Henry window one last hurrah.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps they should have drafted Tee Higgins, or Shenualt, or Claypool, instead of Love than?
You know I didn’t want a first round QB in true last draft. I was legit pissed when it happened.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shoot, I'd love to talk Da Bears...or Da Texans and Da whoever they trade Da Watson to....or Da Seahawks and Da whoever they trade Da RW to...but the Packers are the only ones doing anything worth talking about

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well who the hell is going to be the starting QB in chicago week 1 this season??
all bears news is "will they/won't they" in the Wilson saga right now, and them franchising Robinson

I'm waiting to see which WR the Titans go after, they've shed some contracts and have some bigger holes on D, but feel like they were gearing up to make a move for 1 more weapon to give their Tannehill/Henry window one last hurrah.
Tranny and Henry both signed through '23, Henry will just turn 30 right before that '23 season, Tranny 35, I'd say they've got at least 2-3 shots at it. Add in AJ Brown and the abundance of WR's available in the draft, a solid veteran presence might be nice to add to the WR room, but they shouldn't get too crazy going after a big name.

I hope they don't, with Henry locked for 25-30 touches, and AJ Brown gobbling up most of the quality targets, whomever they sign to be WR2, is gonna be a bad bet for fantasy.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nelson Agholor is now the Patriots best WR...too bad for him, unless they still go after another QB.

Looks like the Raiders are set with Ruggs, Edwards, and Renfrow. Now if only they'd trade Carr to NE, he liked throwing to Aggie on those rare moments where Aggie was completely forgotten about in coverage. He never threw to anyone outside the numbers if a defender was within ten yards no matter what your name is. Then, go with Marriota and a rookie...or better yet, bring RW or Watson to Vegas....one can dream, no?

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shoot, I'd love to talk Da Bears...or Da Texans and Da whoever they trade Da Watson to....or Da Seahawks and Da whoever they trade Da RW to...but the Packers are the only ones doing anything worth talking about
...be that as it may!

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots sign both Jonnu Smith AND Hunter Henry

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots sign both Jonnu Smith AND Hunter Henry

with such an uninspiring WR grouping, this actually seems like a good fit. Henry more of that joker role maximizing routes run when on the field, Jonnu in the every down gronk role. McDaniels is one of the few that could actually make that work.

still need a QB with a healthy shoulder and an NFL caliber RB