• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word is Chris Carson has unfollowed the Seahawks and Russell Wilson. Sounds like a parting of the way is going to happen.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word is Chris Carson has unfollowed the Seahawks and Russell Wilson. Sounds like a parting of the way is going to happen.

He should definitely test the waters, but long term Seattle is his safest bet if they make him an offer that's even remotely competitive he should stay put

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He should definitely test the waters, but long term Seattle is his safest bet if they make him an offer that's even remotely competitive he should stay put

honestly wouldn't be all that surprised to see SEA not make an offer, at least not until he tests the market

I think SEA seems primed to change OC's as well this offseason, but not sure that would have a major impact on whether or not Carson stays.
Their offense just didn't get it done for the majority of the 2nd half of the season. I don't watch a ton of their games so not sure what happened there, but I'd easily fire Shotty over trying to overhaul the entire offense around Wilson.

Regardless, they need to make some kind of changes, or they'll just waste another of Wilson's years in 2021, and not sure how many more they'll be able to get out of him if they don't fix that OL

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly wouldn't be all that surprised to see SEA not make an offer, at least not until he tests the market

I think SEA seems primed to change OC's as well this offseason, but not sure that would have a major impact on whether or not Carson stays.
Their offense just didn't get it done for the majority of the 2nd half of the season. I don't watch a ton of their games so not sure what happened there, but I'd easily fire Shotty over trying to overhaul the entire offense around Wilson.

Regardless, they need to make some kind of changes, or they'll just waste another of Wilson's years in 2021, and not sure how many more they'll be able to get out of him if they don't fix that OL

well never mind, Pete said Shotty is coming back next year

Eagles fired Pederson though.....wild, there are quite a few HC jobs out there right now

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The offense went from being hot the first half of the season to terrible second half of the season. Pete has always been slow to make changes to his staff. Think Carson will only be back if the price is right, he's to injury prone and that is likely going to continue to be problem. I like him a lot when he's healthy, but he can't make through a full season it seems.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like him a lot when he's healthy, but he can't make through a full season it seems.

will never forget Marion Barber - I think he was the 1st RB after I started really getting into football that ran violently like that.
fewer and fewer guys have that style these days, but Carson is definitely one of them. he brings it on every touch.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, no i know , depends on situations, just saying hes not high on my list......hell i took CEH in the KOTF draf,t i knew i shouldnt but it was a gamble, it backfired.......the chiefs backs just havent been used , whether its just been CEH, bell, or both active. so hit or miss.

but beasley has a safe floor......just my thoughts.........

harris doesnt get goal line work, so id still go bell, its not ppr
ouch some one lost a bet

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch and u admit that. You better hide or a Steeler fan will get ya
I havent hid since he was drafted tbh..... im black and gold, but i do love his story. His cockiness is a bit much with his struggles....but that attitude is why hes been a walk on twice, heisman winner, and #1 pick...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@averagejoe - I would normally ask if you're doing alright, but hockey is about to start, so I know you'll make it through these tough times

1610546076271.png

Imagine hating Lovie Smith so much, that you fire him after going 10-6 and missing the playoffs, only to keep Nagy after that embarrassing performance against the Saints and an 8-8 record that makes the playoffs.

It would be different if Nagy (offensive coach) had the offense humming and they just couldn't stop anyone, but their defense is actually good.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@averagejoe - I would normally ask if you're doing alright, but hockey is about to start, so I know you'll make it through these tough times

View attachment 262189

Imagine hating Lovie Smith so much, that you fire him after going 10-6 and missing the playoffs, only to keep Nagy after that embarrassing performance against the Saints and an 8-8 record that makes the playoffs.

It would be different if Nagy (offensive coach) had the offense humming and they just couldn't stop anyone, but their defense is actually good.
I’m ok with this.

however I do feel for good Bears fans. They deserve better...but not too much better

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 262189

Thanks for the shout out.
I am not happy.
The McCaskys have always run the franchise like a business. And business is always good. (I mean, c'mon, even the Jaguars made money in 2020.) What else can you say? Theyre idiots.

I am emBEARassed.

Even if they give them one more year to correct things, Pace has mortgaged any assets on the Mack deal. We are not in a good spot to draft well, much less acquire a franchise QB.

2021 will be worse. Pagano saw the writing on the wall and bailed (retired).
As much as i hate the Packers, the rest of the division essentially hands them the division title every year. They do things right.
The Bears org says the Pack are the biggest hurdle in the division but they do nothing like the Packers. Again, idiots.
I am numb as a fan right now.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me just add this about Lovie....
I appreciate everything he did for the Bears. But Ulracher, Briggs and Peanut were the cornerstone of that team. Add in Devin Hester being dangerous on kick returns too. I will give Lovie credit for that.

But from my point of view, Lovie took no interest in the offense. Almost separated himself from getting involved. And it showed. To me that was inexcusable for a head coach. Espcially since the years that followed exposed how that negligence rippled down.

I think im done now. Thanks for letting me vent.
:L :gaah::sigh:

Last edited:

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the shout out.
I am not happy.
The McCaskys have always run the franchise like a business. And business is always good. (I mean, c'mon, even the Jaguars made money in 2020.) What else can you say? Theyre idiots.

I am emBEARassed.

Even if they give them one more year to correct things, Pace has mortgaged any assets on the Mack deal. We are not in a good spot to draft well, much less acquire a franchise QB.

2021 will be worse. Pagano saw the writing on the wall and bailed (retired).
As much as i hate the Packers, the rest of the division essentially hands them the division title every year. They do things right.
The Bears org says the Pack are the biggest hurdle in the division but they do nothing like the Packers. Again, idiots.
I am numb as a fan right now.
Great write up

but as numb as a Houston fan like poor ol me ..... Watson may be next Fn Obrien destroyed the team.....

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great write up

but as numb as a Houston fan like poor ol me ..... Watson may be next Fn Obrien destroyed the team.....
BOB certainly played a role but I think the true villain is higher in the pecking order. I like Watson so I don’t want to see him wasted but I also don’t want to see Houston robbed of a QB like that