• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are they cancelling that game?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are they cancelling that game?
As of now, still scheduled, but they're expected to address what they'll be doing at some point today.

IMHO, fantasy aside- the Ravens should forfiet. I don't buy for a second Dobbins and Ingram tested negative pregame and positive post game, I think they fucked the dog here...

Theres a chance it gets moved to Monday/Tuesday..which would also bump next weeks Thursday game
Theres a slight chance it gets played week 18
Theres also a chance the league says fuck it and makes them play as scheduled, extremely short handed

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ESPN's Adam Schefter said the Ravens-Steelers Week 12 game has been moved from Sunday to Tuesday.​

We could be on the cusp of our first COVID-related NFL forfeit if these teams can't manage to play by Tuesday. The Ravens have been ravaged by COVID-19 over the past week. They'll be without Lamar Jackson, J.K. Dobbins, and Mark Ingram, among other players, if Baltimore can play the Steelers on Tuesday. Fantasy managers will have to take calculated risks with their Steelers and Ravens players, just as managers did early in the season with the postponed Bills-Titans game.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of now, still scheduled, but they're expected to address what they'll be doing at some point today.

IMHO, fantasy aside- the Ravens should forfiet. I don't buy for a second Dobbins and Ingram tested negative pregame and positive post game, I think they fucked the dog here...

Theres a chance it gets moved to Monday/Tuesday..which would also bump next weeks Thursday game
Theres also a chance the league says fuck it and makes them play as scheduled, extremely short handed

They said it was traced to a strength and conditioning coach that kept showing up to their facilities with symptoms.

Took a few months, but this looks like a truly worst case scenario for the league.

Still can't believe they forced SF to play against GB without trying to move that game to Sunday or Monday

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Read something today that if the game is forfeited be it her team’s players will get paid so that means there will be no forfeit

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have zero confidence that the BAL-PIT game will actually be played. Thankfully i only have the BAL DST and TE Andrews to sub out. But i would rather take a chance on my bench then trust this game is played on TUE.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The NFL sent home Drew Lock, Brett Rypien and Blake Bortles on Saturday due to contact tracing concerns.​

The contact tracing is in relation to a positive test for Jeff Driskel, meaning all four QBs are not currently allowed at the Broncos' facility, just one day before playing the Saints. It is notable that the league made this decision after reviewing footage, not the Broncos. As of now it is unclear if any of the three will be allowed to play on Sunday.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have zero confidence that the BAL-PIT game will actually be played. Thankfully i only have the BAL DST and TE Andrews to sub out. But i would rather take a chance on my bench then trust this game is played on TUE.

Starting to get the same feeling, only a couple hrs left for me to make up my mind on cousins over bigben and Lat Murray over Snell (no conner)

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh goody more QB at WR/Flex BS :tsk:

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vs a Saints D that has recently made both Tom Brady and Matt Ryan look like they were practice squad WR's? Theres not gonna be any drama. Dude is more likely to score negative than throw/run for a TD

Heres :hope:

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vs a Saints D that has recently made both Tom Brady and Matt Ryan look like they were practice squad WR's? Theres not gonna be any drama. Dude is more likely to score negative than throw/run for a TD
well he got picked up in a milkien league where week 1 cousins got me -18 :suds:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Fuller busted for PEDs, out the rest of the season....OUCH for @Barilko both as a fan and as someone with a few Fuller shares across leagues

Good thing HOU has their 1st rd pick after this terrible season to help them rebuild, oh wait......