• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just when u thought it couldnt get worse

Giovani Bernard (concussion) did not practice Wednesday.​

This is the first anyone's hearing of a Bernard concussion, so perhaps it's a new issue that popped up Wednesday, similar to the D'Andre Swift situation last week. Bernard now has four days to progress through the league's strenuous protocols. If he can't play in Week 12, Samaje Perine is next man up followed by Trayveon Williams. It's another lost season for the Bengals.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't really have better options, stick with Higgins and Boyd

If you do, I'd definitely avoid Bengals offense altogether this wk and prob rest of season.

I dropped Boyd for Pittman this morning. 0.5 PPR. Good move? This was before the Brandon Allen news.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just when u thought it couldnt get worse

Giovani Bernard (concussion) did not practice Wednesday.​

This is the first anyone's hearing of a Bernard concussion, so perhaps it's a new issue that popped up Wednesday, similar to the D'Andre Swift situation last week. Bernard now has four days to progress through the league's strenuous protocols. If he can't play in Week 12, Samaje Perine is next man up followed by Trayveon Williams. It's another lost season for the Bengals.

I dropped Bernard this morning before this news. The JT owner in my league dropped him last week, so I scooped him up on waivers this morning and dropped Gio. I have dropped all of the Bengals that I owned this year (dropped Boyd this morning as well, and dropped Burrow weeks ago).

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m honestly debating whether Higgins and Boyd are droppable. I know Curtis Samuel and Corey Davis are sitting there. Plus a backup RB option or two may be there as well.

I dropped Gio and Boyd this morning before the Gio concussion news and the Brandon Allen news. Maybe I'm moving on too quickly from them, but I'm not optimistic about offense. Also, I don't think Michael Pittman will still be available if hold onto Boyd for one more week. I claimed Jonathan Taylor off waivers and dropped Gio. The JT owner must've been frustrated with him and he dropped him last week right before his big game. I've replaced 2 Bengals with 2 Colts.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll probably claim he was wearing a mask every time he was on the sideline... But still. Repeatedly being in the huddle with both Ingram & Dobbins has to put their entire offense in question.

Game moved to Sunday. Maybe Dobbins will be available now if it was a false positive. If it wasn't, does this mean that he needs to quarantine for 14 days?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have preferred Pittman over Boyd with Burrows..yes good move

Thanks! I knew that Pittman was a big body, which should help him with catching contested balls, but I didn't know that he was so good after the catch. Watching the last 2 Colts games, I remember he had a long rushing play against the Titans, and then last week, he had a long run after the catch on his TD.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks! I knew that Pittman was a big body, which should help him with catching contested balls, but I didn't know that he was so good after the catch. Watching the last 2 Colts games, I remember he had a long rushing play against the Titans, and then last week, he had a long run after the catch on his TD.

and Rivers loves him some taller WRs, and Pittman is really the only one on the roster that is big

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and Rivers loves him some taller WRs, and Pittman is really the only one on the roster that is big

Pittman has been so good the last two weeks. Rivers's delivery is so funky. Each completion amazes me. LOL.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe not a holiday for you, but have a great day regardless, and check your inbox! ;)
Thx Bar
Thanks i will as I take it off also as i have for 25 plus years so Happy Turkey Day to me as well. Football before work and bonus my destroyed team is on Turkey Day so let Watson shine

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks i will as I take it off also as i have for 25 plus years so Happy Turkey Day to me as well. Football before work and bonus my destroyed team is on Turkey Day so let Watson shine

and let Fuller be the recipient of that shine.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw it flash across the NFL network that Lamar got the Cov and won't play this week.