• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Day to day they say.

Local dudes have been freaking out the past 90 minutes or so. After Von, and various other nicks and dings, they've about reached thier limits and are losing thier shit..lol
That shit lingers though. Although typically a pain tolerance thing but not sure how likely he would be going over the middle with that

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hill, Kelce, Watkins, Hardman, CEH, D. Williams....likely all on fantasy rosters everywhere...most likely in a starting lineup. Who gets the deep shot? D. Robinson of course. Overturned I'm sure, but...lol..smdh

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hill, Kelce, Watkins, Hardman, CEH, D. Williams....likely all on fantasy rosters everywhere...most likely in a starting lineup. Who gets the deep shot? D. Robinson of course. Overturned I'm sure, but...lol..smdh
I loved him at Florida. He just can’t quite crack the top rotation. Hardman hasn’t done much tonite

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved him at Florida. He just can’t quite crack the top rotation. Hardman hasn’t done much tonite
Anyone expecting Hardman to do much ANY night, is smoking something. At some point, he'll pop a big one and you'll wish you started him. But 3-5 touches on offense max so long as Watkins and Robinson are active

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A little comfort for fantasy owners but more so for Cook owners in dynasty

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That makes him the 5th highest paid RB, AAV

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Miles Sanders (hamstring) is out for Week 1 against Washington.​

Sanders isn't even making the short trip with the team. The Eagles were very quiet surrounding Sanders' injury this training camp and simply labeled him "limited" in practice this past week. Schefter reports Sanders is "progressing well" and are sitting him "to make sure he's good to go for the long haul". It's not ideal, but it's the smart move. Boston Scott climbs into the RB2 mix for Week 1 even in a tough matchup against Washington's defensive line.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Miles Sanders (hamstring) is out for Week 1 against Washington.​

Sanders isn't even making the short trip with the team. The Eagles were very quiet surrounding Sanders' injury this training camp and simply labeled him "limited" in practice this past week. Schefter reports Sanders is "progressing well" and are sitting him "to make sure he's good to go for the long haul". It's not ideal, but it's the smart move. Boston Scott climbs into the RB2 mix for Week 1 even in a tough matchup against Washington's defensive line.

Don't have any stock in Sanders, but think I own Scott in one league so that could help.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, if he actually plays...........

thats an expensive blocker
All are overpaid. Kamara is the best signing of the 3 bur $15M/year for the type of back he is still ridiculous. When you dont have a decent backup it forces the team to make a decision. One reason I liked the Hunt signing, if Chubb wants $20M/year...you have Hunt

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All are overpaid. Kamara is the best signing of the 3 bur $15M/year for the type of back he is still ridiculous. When you dont have a decent backup it forces the team to make a decision. One reason I liked the Hunt signing, if Chubb wants $20M/year...you have Hunt
Yep. It’s very good signing.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Mike Williams (shoulder) is out for Week 1 against the Bengals.​

This was the expectation among beat reporters, including The Athletic's Daniel Popper who believes Williams could be out "most of September." Williams will need to get in a full practice before confidently starting in fantasy lineups. For now, he's a bench stash with WR3/4 upside whenever healthy. We'll see how the Chargers offense operates with Tyrod Taylor at quarterback and Jalen Guyton as the No. 2 receiver.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oops

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Chargers WR Mike Williams (shoulder, questionable) is "likely to play today" against the Bengals.​

This contradicts a report from Adam Schefter that said Williams would not be playing Week 1. Rapoport added that "It's not 100% and the team wants to see him warm up." Williams' status remains up in the air with a slight lean toward him playing as of now. Given the uncertainty around his status for Week 1, it's safe to assume that he'll be far from healthy if he does suit up. He could be on a snap count or used primarily as a decoy. Either would be a disaster for his fantasy outlook. The downside makes Williams an incredibly risky play this week.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Patriots WR N'Keal Harry (shoulder, questionable) is "good to go" for Week 1 against the Dolphins.​

Harry gets a great matchup versus a weak Dolphins secondary. Miami allowed 262.4 passing yards per game last year, 27th in the league. The soft opponent should help Harry bounce back from a non-existent rookie season that saw him catch just 12 passes. Harry is still a risky play in fantasy because of the presence of Julian Edelman, who remains the strongest option of all the New England pass-catchers in Week 1.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports David Montgomery (groin, questionable) is expected to play in Week 1 against the Lions.​

Rapoport added that he should receive his full workload and that WR Cordarrelle Patterson (knee, questionable) is also "good to go." Montgomery suffered a groin injury in camp that threatened to hold him out of Week 1. He's made an impressive recovery from the injury and will shoulder the bulk of the carries for Chicago. Tarik Cohen's presence as a receiver out of the backfield caps Montgomery's fantasy ceiling. He remains a touchdown-dependent RB2