• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crap, I'm having a Chris DeBerg moment:

Don't play the Perriman
Don't even make a claim
Don't play the Perriman
Till he makes it to a Ravens game.
Oh-oh oh-ohhhhhh.

(I hate those Chris DeBerg moments.)

Edit: Hey, I misspelled his name! That's a relief, anyway.

HA!

I just got it! :pound:

No flies on me.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if you guys remember my RB dilemma

I went with Hill and Woodhead, and was so damn tempted to go Langford and Woodhead

Ill never use Jeremy Hill again, Gio is so obviously the better back

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andrew Luck's roller coaster season has taken a turn for the worse.

The Indianapolis Colts announced Tuesday that Luck will miss 2-6 weeks with a lacerated kidney and a partial tear of an abdominal muscle. The team says the injuries will not require surgery and a full recovery is expected.

"It's way too early to guess how long Andrew will be out," said Pagano. "We're going to keep listening to the doctors and evaluating his progress on a week by week basis. We've got all the confidence in the world in Matt Hasselbeck and we're not going to put Andrew back out there until he's healed and ready to go."

The injury was suffered early in the fourth quarter against the Broncos, the team announced. Luck amazingly stayed in the game and helped the team finish off a victory.

The Colts have the relative luxury of a quality backup quarterback in Hasselbeck. He helped the team win two games and played very well when replacing Luck earlier in the season when Luck had a shoulder injury.

The timing is especially cruel. Luck is coming off his best performance of the season by far against the top-ranked Broncos defense. We believe the injury occurred on the first play of the fourth quarter, when Broncos linebacker Danny Travathan hits Luck hard in the midsection before defensive tackle Vance Walker crunches Luck from behind. Luck could be seen grimacing at times later in the quarter.

Indianapolis is 4-5, which is good enough for first place in the AFC South. Unless the Texans, Titans or Jaguars go on a run in November, Hasselbeck has a good chance to keep the Colts alive in the playoff race until Luck is healthy again. The Colts are in the middle of their bye week, and head to Atlanta in Week 11. They host the Buccaneers in Week 12. Both teams are struggling to rush the passer or stop opposing offenses, so Hasselbeck has a relatively soft landing back into the lineup.

For Luck, it's another significant setback in a season where many analysts expected him to make a jump to MVP level. Instead he's suffered the two biggest injuries of his career and mostly struggled on the field. Luck is under contract for 2016 after the Colts picked up the fifth-year option of his rookie contract.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck out 2-6 weeks with a kidney lac and abdominal tear

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andrew Luck's roller coaster season has taken a turn for the worse.

The Indianapolis Colts announced Tuesday that Luck will miss 2-6 weeks with a lacerated kidney and a partial tear of an abdominal muscle. The team says the injuries will not require surgery and a full recovery is expected.

"It's way too early to guess how long Andrew will be out," said Pagano. "We're going to keep listening to the doctors and evaluating his progress on a week by week basis. We've got all the confidence in the world in Matt Hasselbeck and we're not going to put Andrew back out there until he's healed and ready to go."

The injury was suffered early in the fourth quarter against the Broncos, the team announced. Luck amazingly stayed in the game and helped the team finish off a victory.

The Colts have the relative luxury of a quality backup quarterback in Hasselbeck. He helped the team win two games and played very well when replacing Luck earlier in the season when Luck had a shoulder injury.

The timing is especially cruel. Luck is coming off his best performance of the season by far against the top-ranked Broncos defense. We believe the injury occurred on the first play of the fourth quarter, when Broncos linebacker Danny Travathan hits Luck hard in the midsection before defensive tackle Vance Walker crunches Luck from behind. Luck could be seen grimacing at times later in the quarter.

Indianapolis is 4-5, which is good enough for first place in the AFC South. Unless the Texans, Titans or Jaguars go on a run in November, Hasselbeck has a good chance to keep the Colts alive in the playoff race until Luck is healthy again. The Colts are in the middle of their bye week, and head to Atlanta in Week 11. They host the Buccaneers in Week 12. Both teams are struggling to rush the passer or stop opposing offenses, so Hasselbeck has a relatively soft landing back into the lineup.

For Luck, it's another significant setback in a season where many analysts expected him to make a jump to MVP level. Instead he's suffered the two biggest injuries of his career and mostly struggled on the field. Luck is under contract for 2016 after the Colts picked up the fifth-year option of his rookie contract.
you got me

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you got me

Way back when, a bunch of us were discussing whether or not Luck or Bell was the better first round dynasty pick. I think it's a wash for this year.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way back when, a bunch of us were discussing whether or not Luck or Bell was the better first round dynasty pick. I think it's a wash for this year.
eh I still lean Bell. At least he was dominant while on the field.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eh I still lean Bell. At least he was dominant while on the field.

Yeah, I guess. To quote Bill Murray in that timeless classic "Meatballs" -

"It just doesn't matter!"

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the "dynasty" caveat in there, id say they're both still exactly where they were. .redraft I'd say Bell was easily better

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just keeps getting worse.

The Union-Tribune San Diego's Michael Gehlken reports Malcom Floyd (shoulder) suffered a torn labrum in Monday night's Week 9 loss to the Bears.

It was reported earlier Tuesday that the Chargers considered Floyd "day-to-day." But after an MRI, it appears Floyd is much worse off than that. Per Gehlken, Floyd's status for the remainder of 2015 is "to be determined." There's a high likelihood he's played his final snap of not only this season, but his career, as Floyd, 34, has said this will be his final year. If Floyd is to miss the remainder of the season, Dontrelle Inman will step in as the No. 2 opposite Stevie Johnson. Look for Johnson, Antonio Gates, and Danny Woodhead to be target hogs.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if you guys remember my RB dilemma

I went with Hill and Woodhead, and was so damn tempted to go Langford and Woodhead

Ill never use Jeremy Hill again, Gio is so obviously the better back

Yeah. I could say that things might've been different if Verrett hadn't gone down, but nah...Langford had a beast of a game.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Following up on that...

McCarthy: I would say James (Starks) is our No. 1 back going into Detroit. He's earned that opportunity. Still will use 1-2 punch."

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure hope he's not blowing smoke up our asses. Need Starks for flex this week. Hopefully RB2 next week

I like Starks a lot. Shouldn't have traded him in our dynasty league. With Dion gone, I am forced to start both Ingram and Spiller.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my boy!

Belichick cares little for midseason grades: 'Give me an F'

by Caitlyn Holroyd Nov 11, 10:54 AM
cropped_USAT_166254.jpg
Greg M. Cooper-USA TODAY Sports / Reuters
Bill Belichick doesn't care about your midseason grades.

Asked Wednesday about Tom Brady being the consensus midseason MVP, the New England Patriots head coach responded in predictable fashion.

"That's great, but honestly I don't think anybody is really focused on that," Belichick said, according to Tom Curran of CSNNE.com. "We're focused on the Giants. And some midseason report card, who cares? What difference does it make? Give me an F. Give me a C-plus. Right now we're focused on the Giants. That's all I really care about."

Belichick was then pressed about what grade he would give Brady.

"I don't give grades," he said. "I'm worried about the Giants. We're trying to beat the Giants. I don't really care about some midseason midterm grades. Give me whatever you want."

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Headline of the day...

Bills, Jets' Thursday night uniforms upset colorblind fans