• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*add-on to my comment above

if there is a season, i think we'll see a major step back in pts per game and defenses will dominate, as offenses haven't had time to get in sync with off season work outs

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know. But its part of the bigger issue. Like gase. Sucking, getting a top pick, having him for years and not keeping him does little for you......

lol weren't they rebuilding when they drafted adams? wasnt he a cornerstone piece to that rebuild? When you keep picking high, then lose those pieces, its not really a good thing. He was supposed to be a cornerstone in the rebuild, now we start churning over again.......and hope out of those 2 picks, you get one who is 50% as good as he was.......

Yeah it does seem like an ever-ending cycle for the Jets and other teams but it's just how it is. You draft a player and he turns out to be great and/or he doesn't want to re-sign...ship him for more picks to add to the rebuild. It was their only option here or else he walks. Great safeties can be hard to find but it's not worst case. Losing a QB, CB or OL would have been worst case.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it does seem like an ever-ending cycle for the Jets and other teams but it's just how it is. You draft a player and he turns out to be great and/or he doesn't want to re-sign...ship him for more picks to add to the rebuild. It was their only option here or else he walks. Great safeties can be hard to find but it's not worst case. Losing a QB, CB or OL would have been worst case.
I just don’t see it as a win, it’s like the minkah deal. I’ll be honest I was totally against that and I was wrong. But how did the dolphins win there...

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it’s like the minkah deal. I’ll be honest I was totally against that and I was wrong.

Minkah is a good player, but they had the perfect opportunity to tank and get Big Bens replacement. Having Tua or Burrow sitting behind Ben would look pretty nice moving forward.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Foot still rehabbing

Eagles WR cupboard is bare

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The #Bucs are giving veteran RB LeSean McCoy the veteran minimum on a 1-year deal, which equals out to just over $1M, I’m told. A low-cost, low-risk option for Tom Brady’s offense.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The #Bucs are giving veteran RB LeSean McCoy the veteran minimum on a 1-year deal, which equals out to just over $1M, I’m told. A low-cost, low-risk option for Tom Brady’s offense.
@TKOSpikes

He was a throw in...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might be the wildest fantasy football season ever, if it happens at all.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
those rough big 12 qbs did ok on reagor, and Djax has NEVER been dominant
Someday y'all are gonna realize that with this guy, if hes got wings on his helmet, he's elite, best of the best, can't be stopped.

DJax may not be anything dominant, but he is far from a bare cupboard. Reagor is intriguing, tough to depend on a took in any 1st year though, let alone, this one. And with the TE's being the focal point if D's, even more so without Alshon, both of them could be sneaky decent fantasy producers..albeit most likely very inconsistent ones.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SZN?
so zero news?
silly zoom netflix?
scorpions zoo nation?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someday y'all are gonna realize that with this guy, if hes got wings on his helmet, he's elite, best of the best, can't be stopped.

DJax may not be anything dominant, but he is far from a bare cupboard. Reagor is intriguing, tough to depend on a took in any 1st year though, let alone, this one. And with the TE's being the focal point if D's, even more so without Alshon, both of them could be sneaky decent fantasy producers..albeit most likely very inconsistent ones.
Lol tht wings comment is perfect. Reagor got picked high for the same reason djax did, and Ted Ginn and many others , speed.

Djax is not a bare cupboard. But
-4 1k yard seasons in 12 years.......
-One year with 9 Td's, 2 years with 6, under 5 every other year.....receiving..return touchdowns dont change this much
-2-62 catch season, 1-82 catch season, Under 60 every other year, in fact 6 seasons of 50 or less
-Targets arent the issue, 56% reception rate may be, yes hes thrown alot of deepn balls, but a dude getting 100+targets 5 seasons, 90+8 seasons and one with 87......hes gotten plenty of looks......

I dunno, just never saw the intrigue....Alot of guys can pop off with that crap given that many chances IMHO, if he wasnt a high pick, he wouldnt be around this long