• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L The Bears have become the new Browns. Pace is officially an idiot. Of course he already was in most circles.

dark horse to land TB12?

that'd be pretty insane.

I feel like they are making "this year" moves vs building for the future

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
K Mack and R Quinn.....Aaron Rodgers, you've been put on notice buddy!

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
K Mack and R Quinn.....Aaron Rodgers, you've been put on notice buddy!
I still think we take a tackle in the top three rounds but Mack didn’t do anything to us last year

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think we take a tackle in the top three rounds but Mack didn’t do anything to us last year
Thats because (unlike his predecessor Fangio) the dummy Pagano put Mack in coverage.
See! The new Browns.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Memo to Mr. O'Brien:

Bills acquired WR Stefon Diggs and a 2020 seventh-round pick from the Vikings in exchange for 2020 first-, fifth-, and sixth-rounds picks and a 2021 fourth-round pick.

That's what you get for a No. 1 wideout, so Bill O'Brien should take notes for next time. Diggs was frustrated on more than one occasion last season in Minnesota, broke out for a bunch of 100-yard games in the middle of the year, and then had a somewhat quiet playoffs with 4-76-1 across two games. He, Kirk Cousins, and coach Mike Zimmer never really seemed to be on the same page while Cousins seemed to favor Adam Thielen when everyone was healthy. Diggs goes to Buffalo where he'll join John Brown and Cole Beasley in the Bills' wideout trio. It's not an overly great fit for Diggs to pop off in fantasy, but he should still return easy WR2 numbers at worst. The numbers just may not be consistent with Josh Allen firing him the rock. It should still be an exciting team to watch.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 235345

goes from an RB1 to a good RB2, 6.7 pts/gm is a nice chunk lost

Yes I've seen those stats, but they are so misleading. Chubbs had more rushing yards, more TDs more receptions and more yardage catching the ball, the last eight games when Hunt was active and playing. What they are doing is in the last eight games, any rushing , catching or TDs scored while Hunt was on the bench those plays, count as Hunt not playing, even though he plays during the game, just not on those plays. You talk about twisting stats to reach a conclusion you want to push.
The main reason I copied and pasted game logs. You can see for yourself that Chubbs stats went up those last 8 games with Hunt active. They went up across the board. I'm confident Chubbs stats will exceed last years stats considerably with the new coaching staff.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan Howard signs with Fins.
Brady leaves Stidham with the reigns in NE.

Suddenly I have 3 starting RB and QB in D2. (For a month, anyway.)

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Howard signs with the Dolphins? Hadn't heard that. Interesting. Gordon best find a home soon.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like the "for a month anyways" at the end. Sure doubt the 'Phins see Howard as thier guy going forward. Probably the guy to show the rookie how to be a pro, before fading off into the sunset.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivers to the Colts...as many expected. Only one year though, expect the colts to be high on one in the draft

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I've seen those stats, but they are so misleading. Chubbs had more rushing yards, more TDs more receptions and more yardage catching the ball, the last eight games when Hunt was active and playing. What they are doing is in the last eight games, any rushing , catching or TDs scored while Hunt was on the bench those plays, count as Hunt not playing, even though he plays during the game, just not on those plays. You talk about twisting stats to reach a conclusion you want to push.
The main reason I copied and pasted game logs. You can see for yourself that Chubbs stats went up those last 8 games with Hunt active. They went up across the board. I'm confident Chubbs stats will exceed last years stats considerably with the new coaching staff.
During the year everyone argued Hunt was no threat to Chubb.......

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Written to my Raiders?? I don't get that one, other than maybe to mentor the WR convert Waller and younger Moruex?? He ain't gonna be much of a receiving option there, but has always been a plus blocker

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just to piss everyone off, especially Mostert owners, SF reworks McKinnon's deal and puts a 2nd round tender on Breida

Shanahan at his finest here, lol

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just to piss everyone off, especially Mostert owners, SF reworks McKinnon's deal and puts a 2nd round tender on Breida

Shanahan at his finest here, lol
Kinda surprised they didn't just release McKinnon. So now they've signed or resigned, Wilson, Mostert, McKinnon and Breida. Maybe Coleman is the odd man out? Think hitting the reset button would've been a better idea. If UDFA's can Excell in the Shanny run game, why bother with any real expenses?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

trading for Janovich from broncos should be a nice boost to open lanes for Chubby. Vikes ran lots of plays with a FB and Cook was able to utilize nicely.