• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heavily invested in D Johnson in past years and hold him in some dynasty leagues. sure would like to see him resurrect his career.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A rumor that i am starting....

Cowboys and Jerry sign Tom Brady for a rich 1-year contract because Jerrah wants to win Super Bowl.
Bears sign Dak Prescott.

Bears beat Cowboys in NFC title game, win Super Bowl. Jerry commits suicide.
Had to laugh... the idea of the Cowboys seriously signing Tom Brady was discussed this morning on ESPN's Golik & Wingo.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to laugh... the idea of the Cowboys seriously signing Tom Brady was discussed this morning on ESPN's Golik & Wingo.
Ughh...that'd suck. Brady can't do what the cowpokes are currently built for. Hell, he couldn't do what the patriots are built for.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off season some wild ideas get thrown around.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL free agency is a month away! :yes:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've only watched about 10-12 blues games this season as work + family have really put a damper on my evening energy levels and available time. on a streak of 8 days in a row for work, which is why I've been checking in to the hoop more frequently, I'm ALWAYS online it seems right now.

Blues have been hitting a bit of a rough patch the last month or so, looking like things won't be getting any easier with the Bouwmeester health scare last week.

I'll have to get some time away and join my fellow blues friend here in nashville for some games as the season starts winding down now.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've only watched about 10-12 blues games this season as work + family have really put a damper on my evening energy levels and available time. on a streak of 8 days in a row for work, which is why I've been checking in to the hoop more frequently, I'm ALWAYS online it seems right now.

Blues have been hitting a bit of a rough patch the last month or so, looking like things won't be getting any easier with the Bouwmeester health scare last week.

I'll have to get some time away and join my fellow blues friend here in nashville for some games as the season starts winding down now.

this was supposed to be in the hockey thread, no clue why it ended up here!

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strange things happen to the mind when exposed to hockey
But worse things happen to the mind when you avoid hockey.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Wings are messing with my mind or at least have been the last couple of seasons...

The russian players figured out they could go to other teams, wings haven't been the same since

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is y'all must be on the baseball board.
  • Demetrius Harris signed with his ole pal Nagy in Chicago.
  • "Hands" Greg Olsen signs with Seattle.
  • Landry will miss 6-8 months after hip surgery.
  • New CBA would expand playoffs and make rosters 55 players.
And no one has said boo.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Joe- I missed the Landry surgery. When is he due back?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is y'all must be on the baseball board.
  • Demetrius Harris signed with his ole pal Nagy in Chicago.
  • "Hands" Greg Olsen signs with Seattle.
  • Landry will miss 6-8 months after hip surgery.
  • New CBA would expand playoffs and make rosters 55 players.
And no one has said boo.
New CBA might expand playoffs, and might expand rosters, also might include a 17th game and shortened preseason, and likely that it curbs some of the Commish's absolute authority on disciplinary issues.. As well as reduced penalties for marijuana.

I told everyone they'd be smart to entertain the idea of extra games, more money, more roster slots, less meaningless game, bigger slice of the pie in regards to increased cap size vs overall profits, they can ask for the world and likely get most if it by just with one or two more games

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New CBA might expand playoffs, and might expand rosters, also might include a 17th game and shortened preseason, and likely that it curbs some of the Commish's absolute authority on disciplinary issues.. As well as reduced penalties for marijuana.

I told everyone they'd be smart to entertain the idea of extra games, more money, more roster slots, less meaningless game, bigger slice of the pie in regards to increased cap size vs overall profits, they can ask for the world and likely get most if it by just with one or two more games

as of right now, the owner's version caps salary for players at $250,000 for the extra playoff game.

heard on the radio that 49% of the starters in the league make well over that.....

so it may be a "good for the majority" type deal as it stands today, but HIGHLY unlikely the players agree to it, imo

Watt already posted "Hard NO" on twitter last night, and I'd imagine he carries some weight with the players' union, even if he's one of the guys that has already made it

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as of right now, the owner's version caps salary for players at $250,000 for the extra playoff game.

heard on the radio that 49% of the starters in the league make well over that.....

so it may be a "good for the majority" type deal as it stands today, but HIGHLY unlikely the players agree to it, imo

Watt already posted "Hard NO" on twitter last night, and I'd imagine he carries some weight with the players' union, even if he's one of the guys that has already made it

I look at it as bargaining. Start with a low offer, players come back with a high offer and they meet in the middle.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PHilly is shopping Jeffrey, who would welcome a change of scenery.

Im thinking that near $16 million cap hit makes that difficult.