• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'Cause maybe it's a meaningless game? ;)
Well they gave Kamara and Lat Murray about 8 touches more than needed in a meaningless game by golly! I want see if that kid has anything at this level.

4 touches, 29 yards, 6.7 ypc, not too shabby, hopefully it'll earn a bit more next week. Everyone knows what Quizz Rodgers and Dwayne Washington bring to the table, they don't need near the reps.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Benny snell did not look good last night, looked like i thought, a good college back. Hope im wrong

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well they gave Kamara and Lat Murray about 8 touches more than needed in a meaningless game by golly! I want see if that kid has anything at this level.

4 touches, 29 yards, 6.7 ypc, not too shabby, hopefully it'll earn a bit more next week. Everyone knows what Quizz Rodgers and Dwayne Washington bring to the table, they don't need near the reps.

Quizz dropped a sure TD. Not sure he'll be around long.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O.M.G.

This is, like, the greatest off season story so far.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Antonio Brown has told the Raiders he will "not play football again" if the league does not allow him to wear his preferred helmet.

Brown has reportedly played hooky from the team since late last week. It was believed he had left to seek a second opinion on his injured feet (he's dealing with severe frostbite from a cryotherapy mishap in France), but apparently the real reason for his absence is that Brown is unhappy over the league's new helmet requirements, a sticking point that has led to a "disconnect" between AB and his bewildered teammates. According to Schefter, Brown feels other helmets impede his vision and has flatly rejected any of the alternatives the Raiders have offered him. The seven-time Pro Bowler filed a grievance over the league's new helmet policy—which was heard during a two-hour phone call on Friday—with a resolution likely coming next week. Brown is a ticking time bomb right now.

The board tends to tease Brees for his point grading/ranking system, but I have to admit, Antonio Brown most definitely gets points off in the rankings for this.

Do I need to add another column in my statistical spreadsheet for (1) abuse (2) failed drug tests (3) prison time, and (4) general unreasonableness?

What heading should I put on that column?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The board tends to tease Brees for his point grading/ranking system, but I have to admit, Antonio Brown most definitely gets points off in the rankings for this.

Do I need to add another column in my statistical spreadsheet for (1) abuse (2) failed drug tests (3) prison time, and (4) general unreasonableness?

Hey Joe, I watched the Panthers/Bears game.

The Bears are gonna be no joke this year, dangit! This is a good lookin' team.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they're less flexible considering its a safety issue. Which to me makes sense. You can't claim to be all for safety, conduct all these safety tests on equipment, and then let anyone wear whatever, wether it passed the safety tests or not.
Somehow they conducted a bunch of worthless safety tests because they didn't consider a players vision as part of the equation. But they paid for the fake safety knowledge so now they say they have to use it. What a world.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Heading for general unreasonableness?

I'm picturing Hillary Banks, "Daddy, I need $500."

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Stomp nailing things lately. Nice job, sir! :nod::nod::nod:

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
upload_2019-8-13_7-55-19.png

I think Bucky is off his rocker. Wins are a team accomplishment. Yes QBs get rated based on them but Dak does not do enough to warrant that kind of money. With that said, please pay him 40 million JJ. Also pay Cooper and EE top rate as well.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 213388

I think Bucky is off his rocker. Wins are a team accomplishment. Yes QBs get rated based on them but Dak does not do enough to warrant that kind of money. With that said, please pay him 40 million JJ. Also pay Cooper and EE top rate as well.
If they pay Zeke and keep the line intact they'll get by with most QBs.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed with both @Trudem and @eaglesnut's comments about Dak. I don't get it either. I also don't get how Jason Garrett is still head coach, but that's another story...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed with both @Trudem and @eaglesnut's comments about Dak. I don't get it either. I also don't get how Jason Garrett is still head coach, but that's another story...

Almost seems like they have an owner that doesn't know WTF he's doing.....

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a fan of Dak think he's barely top 20 personally, but i think most consider him top 15 and the Cowboys homers(Jerry fits into this category) consider him top top 10. If you have a QB you think is a franchise player you have to pay him or tag him and doing the latter is just going to cost the team more money in the long term and cause a bunch of unnecessary drama. The next seasons tag number is what Dak should be expecting as an average, currently estimated at around 32 million for a QB.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a fan of Dak think he's barely top 20 personally, but i think most consider him top 15 and the Cowboys homers(Jerry fits into this category) consider him top top 10. If you have a QB you think is a franchise player you have to pay him or tag him and doing the latter is just going to cost the team more money in the long term and cause a bunch of unnecessary drama. The next seasons tag number is what Dak should be expecting as an average, currently estimated at around 32 million for a QB.

Understood, but with beefing up the Oline and needing to sign Zeke and Amari (and yeah, imo, they need to sign Amari), can they afford all three?

On another note, the Saints were absolutely insane to sign Michael Thomas to that contract. Good fer him, but that was just crazy for the Saints.