• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm...ok...Jeezus, Go Bills (sorry, @TKOSpikes )!

The Athletic's Joe Buscaglia still expects Robert Foster to make the Bills' 53-man roster.

Second-year UDFA Foster has had a shaky camp after his strong finish to 2018. Buscaglia reports the team still views him as a "developing receiver with upside and the ideal (No. 4)." There is a lot of summer left, but Foster looks like an end-of-bench hold in dynasty leagues and easy avoid in re-draft.

Couple of other UDFA's battling. I like it.

I'm not so sure any of the Bills are worthy of a redraft roster spot. Any production will be sporadic. Including Brown and Shady.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though the Bills deny it, Shady being moved wouldn't shock me. If Zeke sits. Could be an option. Was thinking Tampa earlier, but not sure they have the dough.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, thanks, Stomp. No joke here, apparently I haven't watched ESPN since 2012. And no shit, I think that is pretty close to the truth. ;)
I watch ESPN 17 times a year, on Sunday mornings. Usually around 10 AM to see who is inactive. Then I'll watch to get some laughs. Then I turn on Red Zone (unless the Rams are on)

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, thanks, Stomp. No joke here, apparently I haven't watched ESPN since 2012. And no shit, I think that is pretty close to the truth. ;)

No problem don't watch ESPN either it was on his Twitter account just trying to be funny

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watch ESPN 17 times a year, on Sunday mornings. Usually around 10 AM to see who is inactive. Then I'll watch to get some laughs. Then I turn on Red Zone (unless the Rams are on)

Truth be told, I think I've checked in on ESPN for the NFL Draft, and I'm reasonably sure I've watched a football game or two per year.

Wait, I get Red Zone...that's NFL Network, isn't it?

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth be told, I think I've checked in on ESPN for the NFL Draft, and I'm reasonably sure I've watched a football game or two per year.

Wait, I get Red Zone...that's NFL Network, isn't it?
Yup. I watch ESPN Fantasy Somethingorother in the mornings then RZ

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Food for thought times 2! Zeke graded out as 0.2 wins above replacement on Dallas

the vid above is the WAR metrics creator and PFFs owner explaining their new metric

Food for thought PFFs wins above replacement rating(not a stat much like ESPNs QBR) was created by a math major that PFF just hired in 2018. EA sports Madden team also rates players based on their performance their guy gave Zeke a 94 second only to Gurley among halfbacks in 2018(disclaimer i don't actually play Madden and i looked the number up quickly so it may be off) :2cents:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well am i an ignorant northerner i just dont get it

you sign a contract and you play i not a fan of re writing contract and making demands

shouldnt players have to play if they are contracted to

when the contract runs out then get a new one...

in the mean time get to work....
The running backs are getting screwed so they are doing the only thing they can besides flipping burgers or accounting. The running backs are getting screwed.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the vid above is the WAR metrics creator and PFFs owner explaining their new metric

Food for thought PFFs wins above replacement rating(not a stat much like ESPNs QBR) was created by a math major that PFF just hired in 2018. EA sports Madden team also rates players based on their performance their guy gave Zeke a 94 second only to Gurley among halfbacks in 2018(disclaimer i don't actually play Madden and i looked the number up quickly so it may be off) :2cents:
thats a good video, thank you

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duke Johnson traded to Houston. I like that for him alot. Only Lamar Miller there and he should be getting all 3rd down work.

Need a doctor to the D2 operating room, STAT! It looks as though we may have a heartbeat...cancel that death certificate.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need a doctor to the D2 operating room, STAT! It looks as though we may have a heartbeat...cancel that death certificate.
Im sorry buddy but if Duke Johnson is your lifeline I think the defibulator will still fail to bring you back to a normal rhythm.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this only means nick chubb is slightly a must own for the first 8 weeks.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he wasn't before? Also means there will be more for him once Hunt is activated, so it won't be nearly the drop off.
Also means Lamar Miller just went from bottom of the barrel starting RB, to a little more mediocre, and back to the bottom of the barrel in about 48 hours

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Duke wasn't getting many carries regardless. I've heard Hilliard has emerged so if Duke was on the team it would be for primarily catching the ball most likely anyway

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he wasn't before? Also means there will be more for him once Hunt is activated, so it won't be nearly the drop off.
Also means Lamar Miller just went from bottom of the barrel starting RB, to a little more mediocre, and back to the bottom of the barrel in about 48 hours

I hate him...except for that game where he had a 99 yard TD run. That almost saved me but still didn't...he is garbage.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate him...except for that game where he had a 99 yard TD run. That almost saved me but still didn't...he is garbage.

I'd argue that if you're blaming Lamar Miller for a bad fantasy season, you drafted terribly or made terrible moves. Pre season ADP was RB20, finished as RB23. (Fantasy football calculator, full ppr, 12tm, 2018 archived data)

5 RBs ADP before Lamar
Jerrick McKinnon
Kenyan Drake
Alex Collins
Royce Freeman
Shady McCoy

5 RBs ADP after Lamar
Derrick Henry
Mark Ingram
Marshawn Lynch
Carlos Hyde
Jay Ajayi

Lamar and Henry are the only ones worth a roster spot out of those 11 RBs, you could've done much worse

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd argue that if you're blaming Lamar Miller for a bad fantasy season, you drafted terribly or made terrible moves. Pre season ADP was RB20, finished as RB23. (Fantasy football calculator, full ppr, 12tm, 2018 archived data)

5 RBs ADP before Lamar
Jerrick McKinnon
Kenyan Drake
Alex Collins
Royce Freeman
Shady McCoy

5 RBs ADP after Lamar
Derrick Henry
Mark Ingram
Marshawn Lynch
Carlos Hyde
Jay Ajayi

Lamar and Henry are the only ones worth a roster spot out of those 11 RBs, you could've done much worse
I'd have to agree. If he was the plan as anything more then the flex option, the plan is bad from jump. If you were forced to use him due to injury, that's another matter, but then, any hatred should be directed towards whomever got hurt :)

Although, I do have to say, most of those RB's were worth a roster spot, but, yeah, shouldn't have been guys you were depending on

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

5 RBs ADP before Lamar
Jerrick McKinnon
Kenyan Drake
Alex Collins
Royce Freeman
Shady McCoy

5 RBs ADP after Lamar
Derrick Henry
Mark Ingram
Marshawn Lynch
Carlos Hyde
Jay Ajayi

Not blaming him at all, it was my worst season in years...had a lot that went wrong mainly due to injuries. So in a deep league there were little options but Miller still sucks haha.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have to agree. If he was the plan as anything more then the flex option, the plan is bad from jump. If you were forced to use him due to injury, that's another matter, but then, any hatred should be directed towards whomever got hurt :)

Although, I do have to say, most of those RB's were worth a roster spot, but, yeah, shouldn't have been guys you were depending on

Injuries. I had him years ago as well, when he had more potential and he just never worked out. An underachiever, always thought he had more potential.