• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
multiple times being accused and recanting/not pressing charges by the same girlfriend.
of course, she should get away, but from everything that I've read about the details, a lot of the classic domestic violence call signs, which is why I'm pretty sure SF cut him loose altogether
yeah if i recall it was way after teh fact, she then recanted

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't Foster threaten a lab technician that was giving him a drug test at the combine also?

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breida: torn pecroral

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey - how many people even remember this guy ..... had TONs of hype as a rook - yet is now totally irrelevant..... my how things change in the NFL -
Giants RB Paul Perkins (pec) said he is back to 100 percent.
Perkins spent all of last season on the non-football injury list after suffering a pectoral injury during a private workout. The former fifth-rounder has been a bust to this point, but the Giants kept him around through that injury and appear to be giving him a real shot to earn a roster spot. Perkins will compete with Wayne Gallman and Rod Smith for a role behind Saquon Barkley.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey - how many people even remember this guy ..... had TONs of hype as a rook - yet is now totally irrelevant..... my how things change in the NFL -
Perkins spent all of last season on the non-football injury list after suffering a pectoral injury during a private workout. The former fifth-rounder has been a bust to this point, but the Giants kept him around through that injury and appear to be giving him a real shot to earn a roster spot. Perkins will compete with Wayne Gallman and Rod Smith for a role behind Saquon Barkley.
Oh Paul I remember him

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's throwback Thursday! Good pull!

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers have practiced using James Conner, Jaylen Samuels in backfield together

“We did a little bit of it [last season], but we didn’t really run it in a game, so I guess this year we’re going to try and put that a little more in the offense,” Samuels said, via Spencer. “I think that could be kind of special with me and [Conner] in the backfield. Me and him in the game, period. We’re just building on from that right now. . . . He’s more of a runner and a catcher, as well, but I can get outside and run routes, as well. To have that dual threat with me and him in the game, it could be really scary for defenses.”

Conner, who emerged last year as a potent offensive weapon during Bell’s full-season holdout, looks forward to being on the field with Samuels.

“It’s something we’ve had in for a little while, but I think we’re going to use it a little more this year, and I’m excited about it because we’re both really talented,” Conner said. “So it kind of puts the defense in a mix of who they really want to pay attention to because he’s shown what he can do.”

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers have practiced using James Conner, Jaylen Samuels in backfield together

“We did a little bit of it [last season], but we didn’t really run it in a game, so I guess this year we’re going to try and put that a little more in the offense,” Samuels said, via Spencer. “I think that could be kind of special with me and [Conner] in the backfield. Me and him in the game, period. We’re just building on from that right now. . . . He’s more of a runner and a catcher, as well, but I can get outside and run routes, as well. To have that dual threat with me and him in the game, it could be really scary for defenses.”

Conner, who emerged last year as a potent offensive weapon during Bell’s full-season holdout, looks forward to being on the field with Samuels.

“It’s something we’ve had in for a little while, but I think we’re going to use it a little more this year, and I’m excited about it because we’re both really talented,” Conner said. “So it kind of puts the defense in a mix of who they really want to pay attention to because he’s shown what he can do.”
nothing to see here, frequently done by alot of teams

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in college samuels had 182 carries TOTAL in 4 years

201 receptions, thats what hes better at