• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...silver lining, frees up a slot on yer roster :)
Kind of a relief. Know he was seriously considering retiring. By cutting him he gets to keep all his signing bonus. Now everyone can move on,

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clear to me
Lockett’s the man there

He is, right now, even if it's by default. @HaroldSeattle, I think, may have a different opinion, and he'd know more than me. All I see is a guy who's been bitten by every snake known to man in his NFL career so far, and things are lookin' up. :)

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is, right now, even if it's by default. @HaroldSeattle, I think, may have a different opinion, and he'd know more than me. All I see is a guy who's been bitten by every snake known to man in his NFL career so far, and things are lookin' up. :)
Lockett will be the main guy, this season. All the Seahawks WRs seemed to be built for the long ball, someone will come along for those short/ medium passes. Nobody on the roster presently seems to fit that bill, maybe someone emerges.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of a relief. Know he was seriously considering retiring. By cutting him he gets to keep all his signing bonus. Now everyone can move on,
I like it when the organization actually does something to help a player that gave everything he had - - - good for him and the Hawks.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw Ben Watson signed with the Pats.
Wonder how many owners will want to make a deal to get into the last of the D1 and D2 remaining picks for him?

:L probably none... he isn't a rookie.
except for @The Foot

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder how many owners will want to make a deal to get into the last of the D1 and D2 remaining picks for him?

except for @The Foot

You get cake for the spoiler. ;)

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

except for @The Foot
Love it Joe!

Honestly wouldn't expect much. But likely just enough to really screw any plans of ASJ or LaCoss being a good fall back plan at TE

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love it Joe!

Honestly wouldn't expect much. But likely just enough to really screw any plans of ASJ or LaCoss being a good fall back plan at TE
Just enforces my belief to stay away from Pats players in FF unless your talking Brady.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freeman saw his rookie season derailed by monumental game flow issues thanks to an incompetent season-long performance from system QB and career backup, Case Keenum

Phillip Lindsay
Devontae Booker
4.7 yards per carry against stacked fronts. He actually averaged more yards created per carry than Phillip Lindsay

24.3% juke rate to Lindsay’s 18.5%.

They are full of shit. Lindsay was just faster , quicker and stuff. Course prefer to own both...just in case I'm wrong ..for a change.:D

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my thoughts while reading about Rueben Foster today

giphy.gif

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ezekiel Elliott Handcuffed at EDC Vegas After Knocking Man to the Ground

"We spoke with Zeke's attorney, Frank Salzano, who says Elliott was released shortly after our video ends and he was not formally arrested or charged with a crime.

Even without an official arrest, Elliott could face discipline from the NFL if they find his actions violated the league's personal conduct policy."

"the Dallas Cowboys superstar running back had been spotted in the parking lot at the Electric Daisy Carnival around 3 AM on Saturday morning arguing with his girlfriend.

Zeke never puts his hands on the woman but he uses his body to block her from walking away several times during the argument.

A short time later, Zeke and the woman are seen speaking with event staffers -- when suddenly Elliott confronts one them and says, "You got something to say!?"

Zeke gets in the staffer's face and uses his body to shove the guy backward until the staffer hits a metal gate -- that's when Zeke uses his forearm to shove the guy to the ground."

Last edited: