• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right but as a second round pick. Why hadn’t he had the opportunity. Why did they need to try and sign a free agent? Why did they try to give dion more work? I mean they should know him better than us
Cuz it was D. Murray, not a Peyton Barber type? And they'd just handed the keys to a rookie QB, Murray was the better option given the situation
..I can't speak as to Lewis though. Ridiculous coaching/front office decision? Personally I thought it was brutally obvious that that wasn't going to work

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until Henry took over :)

Nearly 1k yards from scrimmage over 16 games is pretty rough. 917 specifically..less than 60 a game. Like the far back end of the decent spectrum
I think they misused him. However I think the Titans are better off pounding with Henry and PA passing to Corey Davis

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cuz it was D. Murray, not a Peyton Barber type? And they'd just handed the keys to a rookie QB, Murray was the better option given the situation
..I can't speak as to Lewis though. Ridiculous coaching/front office decision? Personally I thought it was brutally obvious that that wasn't going to work
I mean ya on Murray . Although he wasn’t insane away from Dallas but it’s more Lewis.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rookie head coach mistake, trying to cram the Patriot way into the roster that wasn't built for it?
Must say, very perceptive argument. :thumb:

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, the length of free agent Kareem Hunt's suspension will be determined before the start of free agency.

In addition to the widely-circulated video of Hunt shoving and kicking a woman outside his Cleveland hotel room last February, the league is also investigating two other incidents, one involving a physical altercation at a club and another at a resort. The former Chief has yet to speak to NFL investigators, though his fate should be decided sometime before the start of free agency in March. Despite his off-field troubles, "several teams have been keeping tabs" on Hunt, who led the NFL with 1,327 rushing yards as a rookie in 2017 and was having an even better year prior to his release in 2018. Hunt has already been linked to the Bears, who are coached by former Chiefs OC Matt Nagy. Rapoport fully expects the 23-year-old to play in the NFL next season.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, the length of free agent Kareem Hunt's suspension will be determined before the start of free agency.

In addition to the widely-circulated video of Hunt shoving and kicking a woman outside his Cleveland hotel room last February, the league is also investigating two other incidents, one involving a physical altercation at a club and another at a resort. The former Chief has yet to speak to NFL investigators, though his fate should be decided sometime before the start of free agency in March. Despite his off-field troubles, "several teams have been keeping tabs" on Hunt, who led the NFL with 1,327 rushing yards as a rookie in 2017 and was having an even better year prior to his release in 2018. Hunt has already been linked to the Bears, who are coached by former Chiefs OC Matt Nagy. Rapoport fully expects the 23-year-old to play in the NFL next season.
A comparison:
Ray Rice never played again.
He was only 26.
Rice only had one incident against him. (Hunt has 3.)
Didn't lie when asked. (Hunt did.)
Just can't see Goodell going "minimum" or being soft here.
Plus they have to figure out the legalities of all 3 incidents.
I'm no expert, but my guess he misses all of 2019.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A comparison:
Ray Rice never played again.
He was only 26.
Rice only had one incident against him. (Hunt has 3.)
Didn't lie when asked. (Hunt did.)
Just can't see Goodell going "minimum" or being soft here.
Plus they have to figure out the legalities of all 3 incidents.
I'm no expert, but my guess he misses all of 2019.
contrarian, i can. THey made an example of rice. Others they are "rehabbing"

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
contrarian, i can. THey made an example of rice. Others they are "rehabbing"
I suppose. But if a rehab candidate has 3 separate relapses within a year, it goes from an "incident" to a habit.
Hunt may be talented but he's got issues.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose. But if a rehab candidate has 3 separate relapses within a year, it goes from an "incident" to a habit.
Hunt may be talented but he's got issues.
i dont disagree, but he only got hit for one incident right?

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he should be straight line running and high stepping, and pushing sleds at this point.........certainly doesnt mean his acl is repaired or is gonna "ok"
Steeler - are you gonna change your name as well ??? ..... just seems strange seeing KC as your logo and 3 favorite teams. .... :suds: