• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that would imply that Alf could do it, and I'm not so sure ;) . In my hierarchy of "RB's I loathe", CJ is significantly ahead of Alf
Wow - knowing how you loathe Alf that's still harsh to even be mentioned. ......

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well CJ might be a turd but if he sticks with tRams next year Imma drop Gurley in my rankings.............CJ getting enough work to hurt. On the flip side, might be they just don't want to give TG a full load but CJ has been producing..........

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well CJ might be a turd but if he sticks with tRams next year Imma drop Gurley in my rankings.............CJ getting enough work to hurt. On the flip side, might be they just don't want to give TG a full load but CJ has been producing..........
Well, there was a little concern as to whether Gurley would even play. I think once they realized they could likely dispose of the Cowboys without him, I don't blame them for playing it safe there, when you know they'll need him next week, and should they get there, February. I certainly am not going to read much into it, and I think they likely will resign him if the price is right. Good insurance to have, and a good way to ensure/extend Gurley's long term availability

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gurley had better get well soon or CJ is going to take his job.:nod:

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gurley had better get well soon or CJ is going to take his job.:nod:
Mark these words:
Come late August, someone will be bragging how they snagged CJ Anderson in the 6th round. What a steal!

Me personally: CJ looked pudgy. Like Doug Heffernan through his Rams jersey over his IPS uniform. Like he can polish off 3 or 4 California gluten-free hummus pizzas and a side of goop in one sitting. And he has several "sittings."

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark these words:
Come late August, someone will be bragging how they snagged CJ Anderson in the 6th round. What a steal!

Me personally: CJ looked pudgy. Like Doug Heffernan through his Rams jersey over his IPS uniform. Like he can polish off 3 or 4 California gluten-free hummus pizzas and a side of goop in one sitting. And he has several "sittings."
he can be as pudgy as he wants if hes producing........what makes him so much worse than say derrick henry? roughly the same YPA in their careers....and its not liek there is a small sample size

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he can be as pudgy as he wants if hes producing........what makes him so much worse than say derrick henry? roughly the same YPA in their careers....and its not liek there is a small sample size

Same thing guys you can't trust they have so many bad games you bench them and when they finally go off they're sitting on your bench or you've already dropped them. If Anderson stays with the Rams and you want a handcuff for Gurley sure go for it.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark these words:

I would stay away from this guy next year if I was you guys. :heh:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark these words:

He's always been pudgy, I think it must just show more in a Rams uni. Another reason I've never been a fan

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cuz we know exactly what CJ is, Henry still has the aura of "untapped potential" attached to him. That enticing mystery gambling aspect where he could maybe possibly still be the next elite RB..hasn't been proven that he can't be that guy... yet. We know CJ isnt gonna be that guy, and has to be in the exact right setting to even be viable on a weekly basis. If he signs with a team that isnt quite as "creative", he'll be the same guy he was in Carolina. If he stays with the Rams, he's a cuff. If he's in say, Philly, or KC? Meh, maybe he's a strong RB1/2, maybe he's roster fodder

Last edited:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cuz we know exactly what CJ is, Henry still has the aura of "untapped potential" attached to him. That enticing mystery gambling aspect where he could maybe possibly still be the next elite RB..hasn't been proven that he can't be that guy... yet. We know CJ isnt gonna be that guy, and has to be in the exact right setting to even be viable on a weekly basis. If he signs with a team that isnt quite as "creative", he'll be the same guy he was in Carolina. If he stays with the Rams, he's a cuff. If he's in say, Philly, or KC? Meh, maybe he's a strong RB1/2, maybe he's roster fodder
Isn’t Henry entering year 4? At what point is potential tapped

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn’t Henry entering year 4? At what point is potential tapped
Probably would've been this year had he not finished the way he did, now he's reopened that door. Is he the guy that can dominate when given the chance, did something click that brought it all together, or was it a fluke?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably would've been this year had he not finished the way he did, now he's reopened that door. Is he the guy that can dominate when given the chance, or was it a fluke?
Agree. I but until he does it for more than 4 games I would be taking the cu anderson side of him.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus his first two years were second fiddle to D. Murray, and predictably bad Dion Lewis experiment, so he's really only had limited opportunities to be THE GUY

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus his first two years were second fiddle to D. Murray, and predictably bad Dion Lewis experiment, so he's really only had limited opportunities to be THE GUY
Right but as a second round pick. Why hadn’t he had the opportunity. Why did they need to try and sign a free agent? Why did they try to give dion more work? I mean they should know him better than us

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably would've been this year had he not finished the way he did, now he's reopened that door. Is he the guy that can dominate when given the chance, did something click that brought it all together, or was it a fluke?
New OC so who know

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Lewis did ok not great but ok. Nearly 1k total yards but only two TDs. TN struggled on offense this year. Nothing came easy for them.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Lewis did ok not great but ok. Nearly 1k total yards but only two TDs. TN struggled on offense this year. Nothing came easy for them.
Until Henry took over :)

Nearly 1k yards from scrimmage over 16 games is pretty rough. 917 specifically..less than 60 a game. Like the far back end of the decent spectrum

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until Henry took over :)

Nearly 1k yards from scrimmage over 16 games is pretty rough. 917 specifically..less than 60 a game. Like the far back end of the decent spectrum
Again though why did the titans even get Lewis and put him ahead of henry