• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's Rotowire's take on it.............

(RotoWire) The Broncos have released Ball, the Denver Post reports. Analysis: After seeing Ball tumble to No. 4 on the Broncos' RB depth chart, the move is not a shocker, though we suspect that the team tried to get something back for the 2013 second-rounder before parting ways with him. Now that he has been cut loose, Ball should quickly resurface elsewhere, at which time his fantasy prospects will gain a degree of added clarity.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome for my MBBRL teams but for tomorrow's draft not so much.

(USA Today) Houston Texans RB Arian Foster (groin) will not be placed on the short-term Injured Reserve list because he may be able to play in a month, according to a source.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dan herron cut, wow, theres no one litereally behind gore in indy, ball to indy..

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dan herron cut, wow, theres no one litereally behind gore in indy, ball to indy..

Nobody really behind Miller either.................think we all knew this was coming though but now maybe I rethink and add Miller to the list of guys I'm looking at grabbing..............

(RotoWire) Ajayi (ribs) has been placed on the Dolphins' Reserve/Injured (Designated for Return) list. Analysis: With Ajayi on short-term IR and essentially unavailable until mid-season, the Dolphins will roll with a backup RB duo of Damien Williams and LaMichael James for now. Moreover, the team may quickly add another option at the position in the wake of NFL cut-downs.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm really surprised at this. I wonder how bad the shoulder is? I'm assuming it's the same one he hurt last year.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really surprised at this. I wonder how bad the shoulder is? I'm assuming it's the same one he hurt last year.

Surprised as well. Guy was not flashy by any means but he seemed pretty steady and versatile (run & catch). Must be a pretty bad injury. ....

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised as well. Guy was not flashy by any means but he seemed pretty steady and versatile (run & catch). Must be a pretty bad injury. ....

I think if he gets through waivers they can stash him on IR?