• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Broncos QB Chad Kelly was charged with first-degree criminal trespassing following an incident in Englewood, Colorado early Tuesday morning.

According to the police report, Englewood officers responded to a call about a man standing outside a residence around 1:17 in the morning. By the time they arrived, the man had entered the residence and been chased away by the occupant. Police eventually found a man who matched the description, later identified as Kelly. "We are disappointed that Chad Kelly was arrested early this morning," the Broncos said in a statement. "Our organization has been in contact with Chad, and we are in the process of gathering more information." Kelly lasted until the final pick of the 2017 draft because of several issues off the field in college including an arrest following a bar fight in Buffalo.

Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter
Oct 23 - 12:28 PM

@TREFF your boy got himself in some serious hot water
Ha, he ain't my boy..he's the guy I'm scared of facing twice a year. All good news. Denver may soon be following in the footsteps of my Raiders. Blow it all up, top down, starting with Bucky Elway, and work your way all the way down to Mr. Irrelevant.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, what really sucks is had Watson thrown that ball a yard or two farther, he prolly doesn't get hurt..............

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any of the Houston Tight Ends worth picking up? Griffine(illness), Akins, or Thomas? I know Thomas had a good game with the 2 TD's, but will Griffin take over when he gets healthy?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any of the Houston Tight Ends worth picking up? Griffine(illness), Akins, or Thomas? I know Thomas had a good game with the 2 TD's, but will Griffin take over when he gets healthy?
not imo, what other options do u have

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Collins fumbles again... :L

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it were possible to trade Leveon Bell to Baltimore, it would make me a happy man.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well that didnt last long

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Patriots will keep Josh Gordon off the field for roughly a quarter on Monday night due to tardiness.

Per RapSheet, Gordon will be benched for "several series -- about a quarter." He is expected to resume normal playing time thereafter. The Patriots likely have Gordon on a zero-tolerance policy, so he's lucky he wasn't outright released. Accountability has been a recurring issue throughout Gordon's career. Tom Brady has gone out of his way to take Gordon under his wing. The Athletic's Jeff Howe reported Gordon showed up late on Sunday before the team departed Gillette Stadium for Buffalo.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well that didnt last long

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Patriots will keep Josh Gordon off the field for roughly a quarter on Monday night due to tardiness.

Per RapSheet, Gordon will be benched for "several series -- about a quarter." He is expected to resume normal playing time thereafter. The Patriots likely have Gordon on a zero-tolerance policy, so he's lucky he wasn't outright released. Accountability has been a recurring issue throughout Gordon's career. Tom Brady has gone out of his way to take Gordon under his wing. The Athletic's Jeff Howe reported Gordon showed up late on Sunday before the team departed Gillette Stadium for Buffalo.
Dumb ass.................

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, I'm a glass half empty kinda guy..................except when KJ is involved. My first thought is "Dumb ass" but then the JG effect hits my brain and I say to myself "Self, this must be a good sign that they didn't just cut his ass". Then I say "Self, can't believe they just suspended him fer a quarter (quarter of football not weed)". And the last thing I say to my self is "Self, this asshole just went from a 10/240/4 to an 8/180/3 line tonight".

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, I'm a glass half empty kinda guy..................except when KJ is involved. My first thought is "Dumb ass" but then the JG effect hits my brain and I say to myself "Self, this must be a good sign that they didn't just cut his ass". Then I say "Self, can't believe they just suspended him fer a quarter (quarter of football not weed)". And the last thing I say to my self is "Self, this asshole just went from a 10/240/4 to an 8/180/3 line tonight".

The problem with missing a quarter of this game is that they might not have to throw it at all the entire 2nd half, so he'll have to do all that damage in the 2nd quarter.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with missing a quarter of this game is that they might not have to throw it at all the entire 2nd half, so he'll have to do all that damage in the 2nd quarter.
Dafuq................he started..................lmmfao

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well DT traded to Texans. ... one rumor confirmed. ... think it lower the outlook for Coutee going forward.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well DT traded to Texans. ... one rumor confirmed. ... think it lower the outlook for Coutee going forward.

I don't know. Coutee was going to play in the slot anyway so I'm not sure it will change his value as I think he was actually getting more looks than Fuller when both of them were on the field. It will be more interesting to what it does for Thomas and then what that means for Sanders and Sutton. Everybody is talking up Sutton, but there's no way Case Keenum is going to have two fantasy relevant wide receivers in that offense so if Sutton rises then Sanders must be falling. Also it will be interesting to see if teams now put their #1 DB on Sanders since he's been seeing nothing but #2's up until this point.