• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me just add... as great as Rodgers is, I think the team to beat in the North are the Vikes. They're the complete package as a team IMO.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might as well add the other division rival... @Chef99
I'm really not sure what to make of Trubisky. Or Nagy. Sure the Bears added weapons for him but if the 2nd half of the Packers game is any indication, we won't be any better than we were with Cutler.
Trubisky's 2nd half throws were terrible. (Couple of drops didn't help.) And I thought Nagy would have been more aggressive in his play-calling also.
I want to be optimistic but I have about 30 years of mediocrity that doesn't help.
Eh, yoose guise had a 3rd and 2 in their territory with 2:30 left.............and threw it incomplete. Me, I would have ran the ball twice knowing that AARod was gonna do what he did.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, yoose guise had a 3rd and 2 in their territory with 2:30 left.............and threw it incomplete. Me, I would have ran the ball twice knowing that AARod was gonna do what he did.
I think most armchair coaches would take the run. In that instance I think Nagy made the right call as far as being unpredictable. Gives Trubs options and he can also scramble. But guys were not running to the down markers. Sims (who is a terrible TE), ARob, Burton, none of them ran far enough to even get a first down. Not picking solely on Trubs and Nagy. Think there is plenty of blame to go around. I start with easing off the defensive gas by not attacking a hobbled Rodgers.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me just add... as great as Rodgers is, I think the team to beat in the North are the Vikes. They're the complete package as a team IMO.
I would agree they have the better roster top to bottom. Rodgers is by far the best on both rosters. So the difference will be how much of that gap he can make up

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most armchair coaches would take the run. In that instance I think Nagy made the right call as far as being unpredictable. Gives Trubs options and he can also scramble. But guys were not running to the down markers. Sims (who is a terrible TE), ARob, Burton, none of them ran far enough to even get a first down. Not picking solely on Trubs and Nagy. Think there is plenty of blame to go around. I start with easing off the defensive gas by not attacking a hobbled Rodgers.
Reggie Gilbert made a fantastic play on defense on that third down.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might as well add the other division rival... @Chef99
I'm really not sure what to make of Trubisky. Or Nagy. Sure the Bears added weapons for him but if the 2nd half of the Packers game is any indication, we won't be any better than we were with Cutler.
Trubisky's 2nd half throws were terrible. (Couple of drops didn't help.) And I thought Nagy would have been more aggressive in his play-calling also.
I want to be optimistic but I have about 30 years of mediocrity that doesn't help.
I hated Nagys play calling. Cohen is the only guy who creates a matchup win for Chicago imo. And the only thing they designed for him were a direct snap(garbage call) and swing routes. Once they rolled him deep, that's all I noticed.

There just isn't much impact talent there. But it's better than last year. The need a Landry type receiver in the worst kind of way.

I love Chicagos future. But I don't see Mack changing the fate of their season in a W/L kind of way.

Minnesota is light years ahead of the rest of division, to me. Even though KC coming in didn't make them better, to me.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't view GB as any better than Chicago or Detroit.

They just have the best football player on the planet.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well being the armchair QB that I am, I'm running it on 3rd knowing that barring either a loss or no gain, I'm going fer it on 4th. Seen this from AARod too many times and I hope that if my Rams were to be in that position against tPack, we do the same.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For y'all watchin' this game, who's the commentator that keeps hypin' up

"The Return of John Gruden" ? :pound::pound::pound:

plus he kept calling himChuckie. Man up, be professional and stop that shit. Good coach or not he deserves better. I heard that that was a "rookie" crew announcing.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any late news on Fournette? I wish our waivers started on Thursday instead of Wednesday. That extra day means alot.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all ive seen is "not serious'
Thanks, don't want waste a waiver pick on Yeldon if Fournette is not serious.

That said, which would be the best target..Lindasy or Ekelar, both catch passes out of the backfield. Instant production has Li dsay vs Oakland and Ekeler vs Buffalo.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, don't want waste a waiver pick on Yeldon if Fournette is not serious.

That said, which would be the best target..Lindasy or Ekelar, both catch passes out of the backfield. Instant production has Li dsay vs Oakland and Ekeler vs Buffalo.
for one week, ekeler, that matchup is juicy

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you should decide which team you think will be losing early more often

These are comeback mode RBs that benefited from game scripts this past week

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ehh i suppose. i just for some reason see royce's role growing just my hunch though
Oh I do too..my raiders just suck sooo bad. I think Freeman v Lindsey is gonna be a gameflow type of deal week to week. But Lindsey will never fully overtake him, just isnt gonna handle 20+ touches weekly

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I do too..my raiders just suck sooo bad. I think Freeman v Lindsey is gonna be a gameflow type of deal week to week. But Lindsey will never fully overtake him, just isnt gonna handle 20+ touches weekly
you may be right, lindsey was a steal coming out of college..........great UDFA , shoulda been drafted