• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talib and Peters, teams should be scared, so should any rational human being who sets foot in the Rams locker room. Talib will teach Peters many things, including eye pokes, how to get into petty public arguments with local media, and chain ripping, for starters

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talib and Peters, teams should be scared, so should any rational human being who sets foot in the Rams locker room. Talib will teach Peters many things, including eye pokes, how to get into petty public arguments with local media, and chain ripping, for starters

rams play raiders, at raiders this year

talib will get another chain from crabby, lol

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumors that Douggernaut may go to the Raiders.
We might just get to see Treff's head explode.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panthers acquired WR Torrey Smith from the Eagles in exchange for CB Daryl Worley.
It's a coup for the Eagles, who were probably going to cut Smith anyway. The 29-year-old was productive early in his career but was mostly a non-factor last season, reeling in just 36-of-69 targets for 430 yards and two touchdowns. The Panthers sorely missed Ted Ginn's deep prowess last year but Smith, who is due a whopping $5 million in 2018, isn't the answer. Smith's departure should open up more snaps for Mack Hollins in Philadelphia.

@HaroldSeattle - told you Hollins was a good pick up in D1. I bit the bullet and grabbed him off waivers in Bandit's league. ....

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doing what any good coach does. .... gotta kick the tires just in case. ... as for our friend Treff - his head may explode regardless with all the movement going on. ..... :D

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panthers acquired WR Torrey Smith from the Eagles in exchange for CB Daryl Worley.
It's a coup for the Eagles, who were probably going to cut Smith anyway. The 29-year-old was productive early in his career but was mostly a non-factor last season, reeling in just 36-of-69 targets for 430 yards and two touchdowns. The Panthers sorely missed Ted Ginn's deep prowess last year but Smith, who is due a whopping $5 million in 2018, isn't the answer. Smith's departure should open up more snaps for Mack Hollins in Philadelphia.

@HaroldSeattle - told you Hollins was a good pick up in D1. I bit the bullet and grabbed him off waivers in Bandit's league. ....
I liked Hollins after seeing him play in the preseason against the Packers last year. Solid pickup

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins taking Mayfield to dinner and getting private workout after pro-day

Figured I'd give their front office a call to find out what all this is about, and this is the response I got

tumblr_inline_mipu04M5nS1qz4rgp.gif

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins taking Mayfield to dinner and getting private workout after pro-day

Figured I'd give their front office a call to find out what all this is about, and this is the response I got

tumblr_inline_mipu04M5nS1qz4rgp.gif
I want as many QBs as possible to go in the top 13 picks

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doing what any good coach does. .... gotta kick the tires just in case. ... as for our friend Treff - his head may explode regardless with all the movement going on. ..... :D

Well, if Gruden isn't lying about Crabtree, I think I can maintain a certain level of sanity (unless they make a play for an above average WR in kind, then I'll still be okay). But that run game...cripes. Massive online that is HORRID at run blocking, they NEVER get to the second level..great pass pro guys but cheese n rice! I truly hope that's poor scheme from the last regime and not one deminsional athletes. That being said, Hamster boy would be a lateral move from Lynch at best, probably at worst too. They really need to chase Hyde or Crow..unless they plan on shocking a few peeps and reaching for a Michel, Grice or whomever.
Anyways..they need some juice, pop, explosion, even if the guy isn't a 3 down back, they've gotta have more there. Neither Martin nor Lynch is a good answer

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now if Winston can just pull his head outta his own are..they might have something
He is happily on my bench once they click!

Winston that is

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Landry traded to Cleveland

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash