• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charles Clay out several weeks.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was the 2nd week of me using Clay since picking him up, tough news.....

I need Jordan Howard to get 24 points tonight to pull out a win. PPR league and hoping Trubisky will get Howard involved in the passing game.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peterson to the Cardinals

time for kamara to get unleashed in the big easy?
touches on the rise for AP, Palmer has been throwing the ball all over the place recently but hasn't been scoring TDs.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it a stretch to think AP will receive 15 touches a game? Immediately walks into a decent role, becomes goal line back. Poor blocking will drag him down like it has every other back on this squad. But opportunity can make him flex-worthy.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it a stretch to think AP will receive 15 touches a game? Immediately walks into a decent role, becomes goal line back. Poor blocking will drag him down like it has every other back on this squad. But opportunity can make him flex-worthy.

thats what i was thinking - sheer volume should warrant some weekly flex consideration and still leave ellington's passing down work intact

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he can get 3.5-4 ypc, why not? If he can't then probably not. But I'll betcha a shiny penny their plan going in is to give him 12-15 and hope it works

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona offensive line hasn't been great, but their offensive scheme is a much better fit(more pro T/I formations and not so much shotgun/pistol) AD definitely gains some value imo.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peterson to the Cardinals

time for kamara to get unleashed in the big easy?
touches on the rise for AP, Palmer has been throwing the ball all over the place recently but hasn't been scoring TDs.

I'm sure Detroit is celebrating knowing their achilles heel would not be facing them, and instead it will be the heeled achilles only. I don't feel good about this game at all because we know Brees struggles against them and Ingram does not pick up the slack in these kinds of games either.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm willing to make a trade for AP if it gets me some receiver help.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Stomp predicted it, zeke suspension looking like it will be upheld

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not so sure this time. Since the other court reversed the previous courts ruling, it's going to be really difficult to find another court willing to grant the injunction. Judges do not like when their rulings get overturned. I honestly think that he's done until after Thanksgiving. Hell the Cowboys are 2-3 and not even looking as close to what they were last year. If I were them I'd rather have him serve it this year and start over fresh next year.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not so sure this time. Since the other court reversed the previous courts ruling, it's going to be really difficult to find another court willing to grant the injunction. Judges do not like when their rulings get overturned. I honestly think that he's done until after Thanksgiving. Hell the Cowboys are 2-3 and not even looking as close to what they were last year. If I were them I'd rather have him serve it this year and start over fresh next year.
I called it from the get go. He would win the initial appeal but lose when the NFL tried to overturn it. Similar to the brady situation and he will eventually sit. Although I don’t expect it to take as long to resolve as the brady situation. I expect EE to start sitting during this year.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called it from the get go. He would win the initial appeal but lose when the NFL tried to overturn it. Similar to the brady situation and he will eventually sit. Although I don’t expect it to take as long to resolve as the brady situation. I expect EE to start sitting during this year.
I'm actually pretty shocked his lawyers weren't able to arrange a more lengthy delay in the process. I never had a doubt he'll eventually serve the full suspension, but really thought a decent law firm would get the process stretched out till tge offseason pretty easily.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually pretty shocked his lawyers weren't able to arrange a more lengthy delay in the process. I never had a doubt he'll eventually serve the full suspension, but really thought a decent law firm would get the process stretched out till tge offseason pretty easily.
I wonder if the process was expedited based on the precedent set by Brady’s appeals process.