• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone use myfantasyleague.com? Apparently, they are having issues with their site. It's funny, the only site that I pay to use is the only site having issues. Maybe I won't be paying for any sites next year.
I've never had much of a problem with them....sometimes the live scoring can be a little slow but usually they're all good.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id like to know how the frick you can start Burkhead, and only let him touch the ball twice in 3 quarters:gaah::gaah::gaah:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats were a little too much, "did you see the Superbowl last year?", last night. Mark Wahlberg? Andy Reid punches them in the face.

Or I just broke the Pats.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats were a little too much, "did you see the Superbowl last year?", last night. Mark Wahlberg? Andy Reid punches them in the face.

Or I just broke the Pats.

In honesty, I don't think I've seen the Pats look as 'uninsured' as last night. But you can bet that Hoodie will fix the problem and they will once again be the Pats.
On a side note, who would have ever thought that Alex Smith would be a better play in week 1 than Brady ?? I'm betting it all changes quickly... yet the ownership of Smith will likely go out the roof on waivers following that impressive outing. ....

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news: Gilly on pace for 48 TD's
Bad news: He only has like 50 yards.

The new 'Bus', perhaps but Brady will have something to prove now so I doubt he gets that many short TD opportunities for awhile. .... Brady to Gronk.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The new 'Bus', perhaps but Brady will have something to prove now so I doubt he gets that many short TD opportunities for awhile. .... Brady to Gronk.

Brady missed Gronk a couple of times in the red zone. Then the called back TD. It will come, but it sucks waiting for it.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also missed Burkhead in the end zone on one he targeted Gronk.
LB must have watched the same tape on the sidelines, cause Brady ran a similar play and he covered Burkhead perfectly the next red zone trip.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't get into Rotoworld but I just heard on ESPN that Zeke plays the whole year this year...........wow, what a bargain for some. League winner there.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree but if the Pats get say a 10 point lead in the 4th I bet he gets fed. No way they go 0-2 so they just need a win..............

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't get into Rotoworld but I just heard on ESPN that Zeke plays the whole year this year...........wow, what a bargain for some. League winner there.
He got the restraining order. . hearing scheduled for November. The chances of that hearing actually happening in November, or a verdict coming from it, before January are slim and none. . he'll play all year

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should have just flushed that Darren McFadden pick right down the toilet.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So... it's pretty much useless to hold onto McFadden at this point, right? 6 bench spots. Start 2 RBs, 2 WRs, and 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE).

Rostering McCoy, Lamar Miller, Tevin Coleman, Fat Rob at RB. Michael Thomas, DT, Baldwin, Pierre, and Kevin White at WR and my backup QB (I have Winston and Mariota).

The wire is not promising at the moment. I could maybe get Alfred Blue to cuff Miller, but how long will he be the guy? There were a couple of defensive backs I had my eye on, but they are gone. I could probably find a linebacker that I like, but haven't really looked all that hard. I texted the guy who has Zeke, but he doesn't make a lot of trades as a rule and he has absolutely nothing that I like. I may be able to package McFadden with Kevin White if he has a good game (Bears fan), but draft picks would be all I'm looking at. Man... I hate that I drafted McFadden now.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So... it's pretty much useless to hold onto McFadden at this point, right? 6 bench spots. Start 2 RBs, 2 WRs, and 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE).

Rostering McCoy, Lamar Miller, Tevin Coleman, Fat Rob at RB. Michael Thomas, DT, Baldwin, Pierre, and Kevin White at WR and my backup QB (I have Winston and Mariota).

The wire is not promising at the moment. I could maybe get Alfred Blue to cuff Miller, but how long will he be the guy? There were a couple of defensive backs I had my eye on, but they are gone. I could probably find a linebacker that I like, but haven't really looked all that hard. I texted the guy who has Zeke, but he doesn't make a lot of trades as a rule and he has absolutely nothing that I like. I may be able to package McFadden with Kevin White if he has a good game (Bears fan), but draft picks would be all I'm looking at. Man... I hate that I drafted McFadden now.

Yup, pretty much expendable. I'm sure there will be a handful of waiver wire princes after week one.

TJ Watt available?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, pretty much expendable. I'm sure there will be a handful of waiver wire princes after week one.

TJ Watt available?
Nope... But Jarrad Davis is.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, this is the best thread on the FF boards (unless the Breesy League thread heats up again).

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stomp! Getting a little slow on the draw there, sir...you usually surprise me.

Have some cake; I baked this one with some Red Bull added to the mix. :D:D:D