• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed with everyone else. Outside of Gronk, and probably Cooks, every other Patriot is a gamble that might pay off, might net you a zero.
If your going for a desperate flex play because of the Bucs/Phins, than sure fine, go for it, but not over a strong #1 WR, no matter who he is.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Boss had me draft one of leagues because he was out of town on a hunting trip

12 team standard 6 point passing TDs 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 DST, 1 K, 6 Bench, and 1 1st round keeper required

6 Mike Evans (Keeper)
19 AJ Green
30 Isaiah Crowell
43 DeAndre Hopkins
53 Devante Adams
67 Bilal Powell
78 Paul Perkins
91 Doug Martin
102 Zach Ertz
115 Andrew Luck
126 Eddie Lacy
139 Eli Manning
150 John Brown
163 Eagles DST
174 Dustin Hopkins

QB Luck, Manning
RB Isaiah Crowell, Pilal Powell, Paul Perkins, Doug Martin, Eddie Lacy
WR AJ Green, Mike Evans, DeAndre Hopkins, Devante Adams, John Brown
TE Zach Ertz
DST Eagles
K Dustin Hopkins

Kinda thin at RB hopefully one of his bench guys is a hit

Hope you aren't looking for a raise any time soon from the boss...Eli Manning? really? one of the worst Fantasy QB's out there....had him last year and he sucked

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you aren't looking for a raise any time soon from the boss...Eli Manning? really? one of the worst Fantasy QB's out there....had him last year and he sucked

I loved this first part, and also had Eli in some leagues last year, so I get it.

However, my bet is that Eli will be throwing his ass off this year and will become pretty valuable.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved this first part, and also had Eli in some leagues last year, so I get it.

However, my bet is that Eli will be throwing his ass off this year and will become pretty valuable.
Not to mention Eli is just a fill in until Luck is back.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seconded. .Eli CAN be a good fantasy QB, done it before. Shaping up, on paper, for him to be a good fantasy QB, if for no other reason than necessity, this year. Crap at RB, possibly the best WR trio in the league. . the makings of a perfect storm for fantasy QB

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Self proclaimed BB aficionado that I am, you'd think I would know better than to get involved with any of these guys...and yet, I just can't help myself. :noidea::noidea::noidea:

'Big night' for Rex Burkhead and James White?
8466.jpg

The Boston Herald expects a "big night" for Rex Burkhead and James White in Thursday's opener.

The Patriots' backfield has remained a mystery since coach Bill Belichick proclaimed presumed early-down starter Mike Gillislee still had a "ways to go." Burkhead hype has been bubbling under, while White's pass-catching role is presumed to have grown since Julian Edelman's injury. Burkhead is a high-upside Week 1 dart throw. Gillislee is a volatile RB3/FLEX.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Self proclaimed BB aficionado that I am, you'd think I would know better than to get involved with any of these guys...and yet, I just can't help myself. :noidea::noidea::noidea:

'Big night' for Rex Burkhead and James White?
8466.jpg

The Boston Herald expects a "big night" for Rex Burkhead and James White in Thursday's opener.

The Patriots' backfield has remained a mystery since coach Bill Belichick proclaimed presumed early-down starter Mike Gillislee still had a "ways to go." Burkhead hype has been bubbling under, while White's pass-catching role is presumed to have grown since Julian Edelman's injury. Burkhead is a high-upside Week 1 dart throw. Gillislee is a volatile RB3/FLEX.

Debating between White or Stewart in my flex. My usual flex guy is not playing due to the Hurricane

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Debating between White or Stewart in my flex. My usual flex guy is not playing due to the Hurricane

Stewart if you need TDs, White if you need catches

Agreed with Monkey on this; damned if that isn't an interesting situation, tho; I can't help it, I like White a lot. It wouldn't surprise me at all to see him have a great game.

Then again, it wouldn't surprise me at all to see Burkhead have a great game.

That said, it also would not surprise me to see Gilley have a great game.

However...I swear, on my sainted mother's grave, if Dion Lewis has a great game, I will quit all NE running backs.

Yep...I swear it!

I do. I really do.

Well...Week 1 is usually insane; perhaps I might wait until Week 2.

But after that? I swear it! :pound::pound::pound:

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stewart is the starter- That is the way that I would go.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd go Stewie as well, although not expecting much from either. For whatever reason, call it a hunch i guess, i expect Cam to be feeding Benji, and McAffrey anything between the 20's, and probably hoarding any goaline scores himself. And in NE..still expecting Rex, Gilly and Lewis to have better production than White.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stewart for me or did the niners get a new D their rush D last year was dead last:suds:

i bet right now even BB doesnt know who will be starting:suds:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd go Stewie as well, although not expecting much from either. For whatever reason, call it a hunch i guess, i expect Cam to be feeding Benji, and McAffrey anything between the 20's, and probably hoarding any goaline scores himself. And in NE..still expecting Rex, Gilly and Lewis to have better production than White.

Regarding Benji: yeah, I agree. I've been on him a lot, but...gotta say, I'm looking totally wrong as of now.

That said, I can't help it; the "feeding Benji" line is a potential classic in the making. :pound::pound::pound:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regarding Benji: yeah, I agree. I've been on him a lot, but...gotta say, I'm looking totally wrong as of now.

That said, I can't help it; the "feeding Benji" line is a potential classic in the making. :pound::pound::pound:
What's, sad? That didn't even occur tho me till just now. . I'm usually better than that at catching those. .doh!

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ay Yi Yi...me no like!

Me no like! :nono::nono::nono:

Unless, of course, I picked the right one...in each of my leagues...:pound::pound::pound:

Mike Gillislee, Rex Burkhead, James White and Dion Lewis are all active for the Patriots' Thursday night opener against the Chiefs.

No shenanigans. There's no way of knowing how coach Bill Belichick might manage such an unwieldy rotation, but we'll still consider Gillislee the favorite for work on early downs. White should see plenty of targets as the Patriots adjust to life without Julian Edelman. Burkhead could do a little bit of everything.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Chef99 Just posted the same on the MBBRL thread. ..... great minds think alike. ... :noidea:

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone use myfantasyleague.com? Apparently, they are having issues with their site. It's funny, the only site that I pay to use is the only site having issues. Maybe I won't be paying for any sites next year.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone use myfantasyleague.com? Apparently, they are having issues with their site. It's funny, the only site that I pay to use is the only site having issues. Maybe I won't be paying for any sites next year.
I did, until this year. Loved then, no problems with any of their service, but, they raised their prices again, and fantrax offers everything they do, or at least everything we need, and they're free

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're up and running now. Hope they got it all out of their system