• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This easily chimes down to whether John Ross is worth his 1st round status. If he is, the Bengals easily take the Jags. If he's just another speed guy, its pretty close either way

another guy we haven't heard much noise about - Ross gonna be healthy to start the year? last blurb on roto was 2 wks ago, said he finally practicing now

huge miss on my part - was in cincy and didn't try to drum up any football talk with the locals

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lee is having a great camp in Jax this year. I think he takes the #2 job from Hurns. While im not a huge Hurns guy he has proven he can produce.
Lee and Hurns are just guys though, interchangeable with a few dozen receivers around the league. Nice complimentary pieces, but they don't move the scale much

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lee and Hurns are just guys though, interchangeable with a few dozen receivers around the league. Nice complimentary pieces, but they don't move the scale much
So far this is the first time Lee has been healthy through the entire offseason. That could mean alot for him. Talent was never his issue. Health and QB play were.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ McCarron to come spoil the fun for Semien and Lynch?? Definitely sounding that way on the local radio today. ..

I'd definitely like Broncos offensive players better, and heck, maybe see that little hottie of his in LoDo someday

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dion Lewis and James White were listed as the Patriots' starting running backs on the latest depth chart.

Rex Burkhead and Brandon Bolden are with the second team, while injured Mike Gillislee was listed with the threes. Depth charts at this time of year mean very little, but it's notable. Lewis' roster spot was brought into question during the spring. He has since solidified his job, with Bolden the least likely of the six to make the club. Burkhead being ahead of Gillislee is also a developing situation.
Related: James White

Source: patriots.com
Aug 9 - 2:00 PM

I told you guys...get him before his value skyrockets!

:dhd:

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 438.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ McCarron to come spoil the fun for Semien and Lynch?? Definitely sounding that way on the local radio today. ..

I'd definitely like Broncos offensive players better, and heck, maybe see that little hottie of his in LoDo someday
Elway is denying this. 150% false, he says.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elway is denying this. 150% false, he says.
He also said they weren't persuing Tony Romo. Sounds like a "thou dost protest too much" situation to me.

Besides, if Lynch ain't the guy again, they definitely should be exploring this

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 438.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also said they weren't persuing Tony Romo. Sounds like a "thou dost protest too much" situation to me.
I don't know. I just feel like if he wanted to mess with McCarron, he would have done it well before training camp to get him in here and learn the offense. What is the point of bringing him in now?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. I just feel like if he wanted to mess with McCarron, he would have done it well before training camp to get him in here and learn the offense. What is the point of bringing him in now?
Still had faith in Lynch, which rapidly evaporated once camp opened?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea what to make of the Luck situation, but Gandalf as a QB can't be the worst thing in the world. Or is that Skywalker? I always get those 2nd rate fantasy characters mixed up. ;)

Colts GM Chris Ballard told NFL Network's Tom Pelissero that it's still to be determined if Andrew Luck (shoulder) will be ready for Week 1.

We believe this is the first time someone from the Colts' organization has openly admitted that Luck may not be ready for Week 1. To this point, all anyone has said is that Luck "remains without a timetable" and "he'll be out there when he's ready." They've been extremely vague. Although Ballard said Luck's availability for Week 1 may be in question, Ballard said reserve/PUP is not an option. The Colts can beat the Rams in the opener with Scott Tolzien.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always get those 2nd rate fantasy characters mixed up. ;)
611.jpg

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea what to make of the Luck situation, but Gandalf as a QB can't be the worst thing in the world. Or is that Skywalker? I always get those 2nd rate fantasy characters mixed up. ;)
You are dead to me

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Colts GM Chris Ballard told NFL Network's Tom Pelissero that it's still to be determined if Andrew Luck (shoulder) will be ready for Week 1.

We believe this is the first time someone from the Colts' organization has openly admitted that Luck may not be ready for Week 1. To this point, all anyone has said is that Luck "remains without a timetable" and "he'll be out there when he's ready." They've been extremely vague. Although Ballard said Luck's availability for Week 1 may be in question, Ballard said reserve/PUP is not an option. The Colts can beat the Rams in the opener with Scott Tolzien.

The fact they haven't sniffed a more worthy backup from January until now leads me to believe Luck will be ready.... or they're just that stupid.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact they haven't sniffed a more worthy backup from January until now leads me to believe Luck will be ready.... or they're just that stupid.

This whole thing is just weird. Seriously, I think the latter may be true.