• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devonta Freeman just got paid!

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I believe Coleman is in his contract year, so hold onto him.

as I'm sure most teams in that league are going through this - he's def one of my bubble players.

these cuts are going to be tougher than i thought in this league, or at least 1 or 2 of the cuts will be tough choices

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steelers gotta be pissed, now they'll have to go even higher to get Bell signed

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steelers gotta be pissed, now they'll have to go even higher to get Bell signed
That was my first thought when I saw the deal. Bell not signing it yet increased his payday!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jesus,

kinda hope they just keep franchising bell n conner progresses

also f the reports on fournette

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jesus,

I doubt it happens. They need Bell especially if Ben is in his last year.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jesus,

Fournette is in a tough spot rookie season - people expecting every top rookie RB to immediately get the Zeke treatment will be disappointed this season - especially those that invest good draft capital on Mixon

just my take tho, could easily be wrong

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fournette is in a tough spot rookie season - people expecting every top rookie RB to immediately get the Zeke treatment will be disappointed this season - especially those that invest good draft capital on Mixon

just my take tho, could easily be wrong
mixon is slightly diff than fournette imho. u don't take a guy too 4 not to give him 20+ tiuches

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mixon is slightly diff than fournette imho. u don't take a guy too 4 not to give him 20+ tiuches

I see a pretty similar set up, with the extra pieces around Mixon being better than Fournette

Gio/Hill.......Ivory/Yeldon
Bad OL.......Bad OL
Decent QB.......Very questionable QB
plus WR's.......Avg WR's

again, not claiming I'm right here, just not sure I see 20+ touches for any of these rookie RBs in their 1st season.
Especially not out of the gate

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be shocked if Fournette doesn't at least start out getting 20+ touches. Whether it continues or not depends on what he does with them

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be shocked if Fournette doesn't at least start out getting 20+ touches. Whether it continues or not depends on what he does with them
this, it's not about setup it's about where they were drafted and the fact they are gonna use that draft capital

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a pretty similar set up, with the extra pieces around Mixon being better than Fournette

Gio/Hill.......Ivory/Yeldon
Bad OL.......Bad OL
Decent QB.......Very questionable QB
plus WR's.......Avg WR's

again, not claiming I'm right here, just not sure I see 20+ touches for any of these rookie RBs in their 1st season.
Especially not out of the gate
I dont see Cincy's WR corp any better overall than JAx's. Yes Green is higher than Arob but I would take the top three of the Jags over the top 3 of Cincy. Maybe that is my distrust for Lafell after all this time but who knows. Cincy clownstomps Jax in the TE area though

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont see Cincy's WR corp any better overall than JAx's. Yes Green is higher than Arob but I would take the top three of the Jags over the top 3 of Cincy. Maybe that is my distrust for Lafell after all this time but who knows. Cincy clownstomps Jax in the TE area though

the inaccuracies of Bortles have left me sour on Lee/Hurns - and I thought Lee landed in the perfect place where he could utilize his route running capabilities while secondaries tried to stop ARob.

at least Dalton can find LaFell when he's open, BB needs to figure it out, can't imagine new coaching staff will be as lenient towards a guy they didn't draft - what's the word down south? Bortles' seat getting hot?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the inaccuracies of Bortles have left me sour on Lee/Hurns - and I thought Lee landed in the perfect place where he could utilize his route running capabilities while secondaries tried to stop ARob.

at least Dalton can find LaFell when he's open, BB needs to figure it out, can't imagine new coaching staff will be as lenient towards a guy they didn't draft - what's the word down south? Bortles' seat getting hot?

This easily chimes down to whether John Ross is worth his 1st round status. If he is, the Bengals easily take the Jags. If he's just another speed guy, its pretty close either way

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was just going on talent alone. Yes QB play has really hurt the Jags receivers. I am hopeful that with the legitimate threat of a running game will prevent teams from just dropping 7

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This easily chimes down to whether John Ross is worth his 1st round status. If he is, the Bengals easily take the Jags. If he's just another speed guy, its pretty close either way
Lee is having a great camp in Jax this year. I think he takes the #2 job from Hurns. While im not a huge Hurns guy he has proven he can produce.