• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when a plate of food is passed to him, he's receiving it. :pound:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when a plate of food is passed to him, he's receiving it. :pound:

Maybe his girlfriend is pregnant and he's been eating bonbon on the couch with her - as in Karlos Williams.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pissed I'm on my phone and not laptop - can someone post the Dr. Phil meme where he says 'you're fat. Don't sugarcoat it or you'll eat that too'

Cant figure it out from cell

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is fairly amazing that Benji could put on 40lbs between jan-may.
Wife didn't even gain that much when pregnant for 9mos

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With such a pleasing and sparkling personality how can he possible fail in the broadcast booth ??? :rolleyes2:

NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reports free agent QB Jay Cutler is "exploring a post-football career in broadcasting."
Cutler's rep said the quarterback is not considering retirement, but his actions suggest otherwise. Garafolo reports Cutler and his reps "have spoken with network executives about football-related TV roles" with the quarterback even auditioning for "at least one network in recent weeks.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With such a pleasing and sparkling personality how can he possible fail in the broadcast booth ??? :rolleyes2:

NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reports free agent QB Jay Cutler is "exploring a post-football career in broadcasting."
Cutler's rep said the quarterback is not considering retirement, but his actions suggest otherwise. Garafolo reports Cutler and his reps "have spoken with network executives about football-related TV roles" with the quarterback even auditioning for "at least one network in recent weeks.

Who the hell would hire that guy? Not only does he have no personality and a constant scowl on his face, but about 90% of football fans already can't stand him. That would be great for ratings!!

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only does he have no personality and a constant scowl on his face, but about 90% of football fans already can't stand him.
For many of his years here in Chicago, he did a radio show for an hour the day after Bears games.
Decent story-teller. And you may be surprised that he has a sense of humor.

Pretty sure the scowl and personality that most everyone else saw was probably the result of the media.
Back foot throws, yelling at teammates, not talking to teammates, not throwing down field, throwing down field.
As a fan, I was sick of hearing this during every single game.
< media > Oh but let's ask Jay a question about it after the game (for the MILLIONTH time)!!!! :gaah:
< media 2 > Jay, question for you... the Bears defense allowed the team to score on all of their possessions in the second half, so how come you couldn't win the game for them?

:nono: Uh, Yeah, I wouldn't talk to them either.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For many of his years here in Chicago, he did a radio show for an hour the day after Bears games.
Decent story-teller. And you may be surprised that he has a sense of humor.

Pretty sure the scowl and personality that most everyone else saw was probably the result of the media.
Back foot throws, yelling at teammates, not talking to teammates, not throwing down field, throwing down field.
As a fan, I was sick of hearing this during every single game.
< media > Oh but let's ask Jay a question about it after the game (for the MILLIONTH time)!!!! :gaah:
< media 2 > Jay, question for you... the Bears defense allowed the team to score on all of their possessions in the second half, so how come you couldn't win the game for them?

:nono: Uh, Yeah, I wouldn't talk to them either.
The local Denver guys, who all claim to have "known him well", are certainly doing their part to perpetuate that image. Could be the truth, could be piling on, could be jealousy, as Cutler today would still be an upgrade over what they have

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ref - Culter. In a day and age when the media and perception can destroy anyone's reputation - I give him pretty much zero chance of of being successful as a broadcaster. Perhaps it is ill-founded - but his negative press and persona on the side-lines are what people will likely remember. ....

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Piling on. Good quote. More accurate I think.
And maybe Lefty is right, his brand is tarnished.
But with Cutler out of the league the media will need a new effigy. I feel sorry for the next QB they pick. Unless it's Cam. lol

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Piling on. Good quote. More accurate I think.
And maybe Lefty is right, his brand is tarnished.
But with Cutler out of the league the media will need a new effigy. I feel sorry for the next QB they pick. Unless it's Cam. lol

Oh trust me they will find someone. .... interesting how things have changed over the years. In days long ago, the press did everything they could to PROTECT the image of athletes - now it seems they look for ways to tarnish. ...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh trust me they will find someone. .... interesting how things have changed over the years. In days long ago, the press did everything they could to PROTECT the image of athletes - now it seems they look for ways to tarnish. ...

protecting athletes doesn't get clicks.
sex, drugs, violence, scandal - those all get clicks.