• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad news for Cooper owners if this happens:

Could be a boom - Walker had a couple nice games with DJ Moore in Carolina. Could just pepper his first read. But definitely increases the chances for a dud from Cooper, even if Watson hasn't played well.

PJ would have to really stink up the place to be worse than DTR vs ravens

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Addison has a opportunity, course Hockenson will increase his targets and Osburn
With the Bears D, it wouldn't shock me that the Vikes score on every possession.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I just added the running back that the cardinals are suppose to use the next few weeks with Conner out. Do u guys think I should play him over Derek Henry cause Henry really has been boom or bust and mostly bust.

@averagejoe
@HaroldSeattle
@SmokingMonkey
@TREFF
@broncosmitty
Not imho, no. The key is the 'supposed to use' part.
Keontay Ingram was out, might be back at anytime, and could really throw a wrench into that plan.
Not to mention all 4 opponents the next 4 weeks are in the top half of rushing defenses, Cleveland being number 1 (they did have their bye so that helps, but still stout v the run) and Balt. being #3. Rams and Seahwaks middle of the pack.

Not every undrafted RB magically succeeds.

Henry is currently TD dependant, gameflow dependant, but at least there's no question as to what his role is, when they'd use him, and he's proven time and time again that he can carry an offense vs virtually anyone any given week. A few bad games doesn't erase that in my opinion, not yet.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I just added the running back that the cardinals are suppose to use the next few weeks with Conner out. Do u guys think I should play him over Derek Henry cause Henry really has been boom or bust and mostly bust.

@averagejoe
@HaroldSeattle
@SmokingMonkey
@TREFF
@broncosmitty
I'd hold off starting him over Henry for the present as he was an emergency fill in and a unknown. I'd want a bit more sample size before doing that move, but no guarantee's in FF and either making this move or starting Henry could be a failure. I know I'm continuing starting Henry for lack of a better alternative in the one league I own him.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@averagejoe
@HaroldSeattle
@SmokingMonkey
@TREFF
@broncosmitty

Depends on your roster really - I'm starting Demercado over Rhamondre Stevenson and Javonte Williams in a flex spot but I'm not starting him over my RB1 or RB2.
Is Henry your flex RB or is he your RB1 or RB2?
Are your flex options better than Demercado?

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
should play him over Derek Henry cause Henry really has been boom or bust and mostly bust.
No.
If you believe trends, Henry's last 4 games are 18, 2, 24, 9.... so a double-digit game is next up.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,103.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on your roster really - I'm starting Demercado over Rhamondre Stevenson and Javonte Williams in a flex spot but I'm not starting him over my RB1 or RB2.
Is Henry your flex RB or is he your RB1 or RB2?
Are your flex options better than Demercado?
My flex option is Chris Godwin and my rb 1 is henrey and I just signed Zach moss as my rb 2 after his big game last week

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My flex option is Chris Godwin and my rb 1 is henrey and I just signed Zach moss as my rb 2 after his big game last week
Z Moss likely done having big weeks with JT fully back in the fold this week

I'd start your new toy over him without question

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Moss - keep an eye on the usage rates between him and Taylor, Indy coaches said they wanted to ramp Taylor up over 3-4wks, so Moss' days in the sunlight might be dwindling. With how good he has been, I don't think you can take him out of your lineup until we see Taylor take over.
Could easily see Demercado being your RB2 over Moss as early as week 7 tho, especially if he plays well in the first game without Conner.

I would stick with Godwin until we see Evans back to full strength. He's looking for another contract, so he might sit out another game or two to make sure he's 100% healthy before playing

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@averagejoe
@HaroldSeattle
@SmokingMonkey
@TREFF
@broncosmitty
Lost Connor in my money league too.

Wasn’t as fortunate as you on the wire. I landed Foreman. Who I will be starting over no one. Lol

Who else do you have at RB? If you were starting Connor over Henry, I can see how you could roll with that spot being a Cardinal RB.

I’m still holding onto Spears in another redraft assuming Henry’s borrowed time runs out.