• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can Hunter Henry sustain this production? 13 targets so far, I have Pitts, who looks like he is 4th on the pecking order.

Start Henry over Pitts, if redraft, go ahead and drop Pitts. No need to worry about getting the 1 or 2 games he's useful in your lineup and actually having him starting the right week(s).

Jonnu Smith got more targets than him last week, must be related to the coach or something

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can Hunter Henry sustain this production? 13 targets so far, I have Pitts, who looks like he is 4th on the pecking order.
Start Henry over Pitts, if redraft, go ahead and drop Pitts. No need to worry about getting the 1 or 2 games he's useful in your lineup and actually having him starting the right week(s).

Jonnu Smith got more targets than him last week, must be related to the coach or something
Direct result of what I've been beating like a dead horse about rookie TE's all offseason..unfortunately it still applies to Pitts, becuase he refuses to develop, or simply lacks the ability, to be a run blocker.

He's played only %66 of the Falcons offensive snaps this year. Can't get targets if you aren't on the feild, and if your presence on the feild tips your team's hand to the defense because they know you don't run block, you're a liability, and won't be on the feild, no matter who you are, or who the coach is.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings offensive coordinator Wes Phillips says the team hasn’t lost confidence in Alexander Mattison following the trade for Cam Akers.
Maybe the Vikings haven’t lost confidence in Mattison, but it’s hard to imagine they love what they’ve seen so far. Through two games, the Vikings rank dead last in EPA per rush (-0.596) and Mattison has a mere 19 rushes for 61 yards (3.2 YPC) to show for his efforts. He’s also just one of two running backs (min. 15 attempts) to fail to record a missed tackle forced per PFF. The Vikings gave up nothing to acquire Akers, swapping future 2026 sixth-round picks with the Rams to get the deal done. Despite Phillips’ comments, it’s possible Akers gets every chance to takeover as the Vikes’ RB1, as Mattison has done little to prove he should remain in the role.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite Phillips’ comments, it’s possible Akers gets every chance to takeover as the Vikes’ RB1, as Mattison has done little to prove he should remain in the role.
That is just a sad statement. Honestly, why not give this McBride kid a shot, could it possibly be worse?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is just a sad statement. Honestly, why not give this McBride kid a shot, could it possibly be worse?
The only thing I see that makes sense is that Kevin O'Connell was Akers' OC with the Rams and Akers presumably understands the offense.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have run the ball 22% of the time so far. Not exactly a commitment to try and get your running game going and their run blocking isn't exactly the caliber of the Eagles. But then again, if your other option is to throw it to Justin Jefferson, why run it ever?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have run the ball 22% of the time so far. Not exactly a commitment to try and get your running game going and their run blocking isn't exactly the caliber of the Eagles. But then again, if your other option is to throw it to Justin Jefferson, why run it ever?
A one trick pony ain't goin' to the Big Show.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A one trick pony ain't goin' to the Big Show.
I agree. The biggest problem is that they went 11-0 in one score games last year, so you knew they had to be screwed this year so it averages out.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad when you are labeled as a "veteran tight end" and you really haven't had much more than a cup of coffee in the NFL.

This is a guy I'm rooting for. Talented dude who's had some tough breaks.

Tried to hang with him on some fantasy teams, but that just ain't gonna happen right now.

Bengals TE Irv Smith (hamstring) was limited in Wednesday’s practice.
Smith wasn’t on the injury report Thursday, so it’s possible he tweaked something in practice. The veteran tight end has yet to top 20 receiving yards in a game, so fantasy managers should feel fine in cutting him in favor of a streaming tight end to avoid the injury headache.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad when you are labeled as a "veteran tight end" and you really haven't had much more than a cup of coffee in the NFL.

This is a guy I'm rooting for. Talented dude who's had some tough breaks.

Tried to hang with him on some fantasy teams, but that just ain't gonna happen right now.

Bengals TE Irv Smith (hamstring) was limited in Wednesday’s practice.
Smith wasn’t on the injury report Thursday, so it’s possible he tweaked something in practice. The veteran tight end has yet to top 20 receiving yards in a game, so fantasy managers should feel fine in cutting him in favor of a streaming tight end to avoid the injury headache.
All those Bengals 'skill' players would be much better if Burrows can ever get right. Poor Irv even lower in this pecking order than he was in Minn. though.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF should I go with Seattle defense this week or stay with the Philly defense
Me?
Well..the Bucs and Mayfield have been better than expected, and the Panthers should be extra bad...plus Eagles D hasn't exactly been stellar... id go Seattle

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former NFL QB Colin Kaepernick wrote a letter to the Jets asking to join their practice squad.
In a letter to Jets GM Joe Douglas, Kaepernick says he would be “honored and extremely grateful for the opportunity” to lead the team’s practice squad. The letter was interestingly released by rapper J. Cole and contains Kaepernick’s arguments on why he would be a good addition for the Jets. He added Jim and John Harbaugh, Chip Kelly, and Mark Davis as references in the message. The 35-year-old last played for the 49ers in 2016, staying in the limelight for his social justice activities and workouts to return to play over the years.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jameson Williams coming back early. I don't think anyone can pick him up, though, until next week because the Lions played last night.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jameson Williams coming back early. I don't think anyone can pick him up, though, until next week because the Lions played last night.
This was a nice surprise for me today. Not just as a Lions fan.

JaMo being a Flex option for me, three weeks earlier, in every Dynasty I’m in, is nice.

Been a long wait for him.