• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports the Browns are hosting free agent RB Kareem Hunt for a visit.
There hasn’t been much news about Hunt in 2023 as he’s waiting for the right deal. With the unfortunate injury to Nick Chubb, the Browns are looking for some running back depth. Jerome Ford looks to be the lead back as the Browns chose to keep him over Hunt this season, but with latter being the familiar face it all makes sense. Hunt last played for the Browns in 2022 where he gained 468 yards and three touchdowns.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports the Browns are hosting free agent RB Kareem Hunt for a visit.
There hasn’t been much news about Hunt in 2023 as he’s waiting for the right deal. With the unfortunate injury to Nick Chubb, the Browns are looking for some running back depth. Jerome Ford looks to be the lead back as the Browns chose to keep him over Hunt this season, but with latter being the familiar face it all makes sense. Hunt last played for the Browns in 2022 where he gained 468 yards and three touchdowns.
We all kinda saw this coming, right?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this why I didn't put in a claim for Ford

Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network

care to put something on washed up Hunt?
another avi wager for next year's NFL off-season???

1695223502629.png

my bet: Ford will score more half ppr fantasy points from this point until the end of the fantasy regular season, using scoring settings from Bandit Dyno or Old School, your choice

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 340953

my bet: Ford will score more half ppr fantasy points from this point until the end of the fantasy regular season, using scoring settings from Bandit Dyno or Old School, your choice
You think I didn't learn my lesson last year? :)

Naw, I ain't saying Ford isn't still the "lead', just that his ceiling is awfully lower today than it was yesterday

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns signed RB Kareem Hunt to a one-year, $4 million contract.

And this why I didn't put in a claim for Ford
Ford will still be the #1 back for the next year and a half though...at least. Unless he is garbage

I think Hunt could be a nice pickup regardless. 3rd down and short yardage back I am thinking.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 340953

I'll go farther than that. I think Ford still averages at least 65% of the snaps for the rest of the season and there's a better chance that Hunt is cut by the end of October than him being a factor at all.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll go farther than that. I think Ford still averages at least 65% of the snaps for the rest of the season and there's a better chance that Hunt is cut by the end of October than him being a factor at all.
I'd say the 65% is probably pretty dead on.
But 65% is more a lead of a committee than the supposed 'feature back' he was touted as being just yesterday.

I wouldn't go so far as to say he'd get cut though, by october or any other time. As much as the numerous teams hosting and not signing him is a bad sign...he also reportedly had 4 offers, and plenty of visits, so there were numerous teams that thought he could still play..I'm curious to see what he's got left, but given the interest level of those multiple teams, I'd hedge more towards 'something' than 'nothing'.

I'd bet he finishes with more FPTS than Zeke does :)

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say the 65% is probably pretty dead on.
But 65% is more a lead of a committee than the supposed 'feature back' he was touted as being just yesterday.

I wouldn't go so far as to say he'd get cut though, by october or any other time. As much as the numerous teams hosting and not signing him is a bad sign...he also reportedly had 4 offers, and plenty of visits, so there were numerous teams that thought he could still play..I'm curious to see what he's got left, but given the interest level of those multiple teams, I'd hedge more towards 'something' than 'nothing'.

I'd bet he finishes with more FPTS than Zeke does :)
would be interesting what he turned down and did he just settle for 4 mil? :suds:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gonna be pretty funny when Akers is just as bad as Mattison running behind that OL

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone know what the hell is going on with ekeler Hes killing my team :suds:
He had a pretty good game week 1 until he hurt his ankle, then he say out week 2. Questionable for this week, last I saw.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can Hunter Henry sustain this production? 13 targets so far, I have Pitts, who looks like he is 4th on the pecking order.