• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Complaint Department

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please ban RB injuries. Actually, who am I kidding. Scrounging for someone like Adrian Peterson, Boston Scott, and Mark Ingram to replace Derrick Henry is part of the fun and challenge of fantasy football.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please ban RB injuries. Actually, who am I kidding. Scrounging for someone like Adrian Peterson, Boston Scott, and Mark Ingram to replace Derrick Henry is part of the fun and challenge of fantasy football.
Yeah it's fun when you pick up the player and they produce, like D'Ernest last week but if you don't...you could be screwed for the entire season. Frustrating

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Russell Wilson, Dak Prescott, Devante Adams and Derrick Henry on a dynasty league. Plus Mark Andrews and the Ravens DST were on a bye. It has not been a good week. With more not-so-good weeks on the horizon.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me just say that i hate when i acquiesce to the Fantasy Pros weekly rankings. Cannot tell you how many times my gut says to go one way, and then i see the majority of these "experts" sway me to change my starters.

This week's costly tragedy was swapping out the Denver DST for the heavily favored Chicago DST in D2.

CHI went negative while DEN would have been my 2nd-highest scorer. Literally cost me a win.

Hate you Fantasy Pros.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it's fun when you pick up the player and they produce, like D'Ernest last week but if you don't...you could be screwed for the entire season. Frustrating

Get rid of RB's in your fantasy league. With so many injuries, they're more unpredictable than kickers!

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me just say that i hate when i acquiesce to the Fantasy Pros weekly rankings. Cannot tell you how many times my gut says to go one way, and then i see the majority of these "experts" sway me to change my starters.

This week's costly tragedy was swapping out the Denver DST for the heavily favored Chicago DST in D2.

CHI went negative while DEN would have been my 2nd-highest scorer. Literally cost me a win.

Hate you Fantasy Pros.

Sort of the same cost me with the Steelers instead of Denver. Though, I only listened to myself in adding and starting the Bears.

Currently down by 11 (Bears-Steelers difference was 11)… I have Booker left.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hate you Fantasy Pros.
Man ive very much gotten away from fantasypros. I tind their rankings subpar anymore. I started chicago in one league. Had them started in two but pivoted to lac. Tried to pivot off in the other league but couldn't find anyone. Bears ard the perfect example of elite d rarerly last more than 2 years 3 tops. Despite what fans think. Can still be good, but not great.

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, doesn't Michael Carter make up for that? If someone told you that Manny and Carter would combine for over 35 points, I bet you would take it and be happy.
yeah, Carter made up for it. Just hoping Jones doesnt score more than 25 tonight and Im good.

Someone dropped Sanders on his bye week and I picked him up on waivers, first time I had him in my starting lineup. lol

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamar is selfish. Seems like many of his decisions do not include the other 10 Ravens on offense.

Nagy is ruining Fields. Bears are just plain bad.
One thing about Fields is that he is one tough dude. Check out the hit he took against Clemson in the playoff game last year.............I would have curled up into a little ball and cried my ass off................

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I play in a crazy league where we go into the playoffs (week 21 I think) and I own Henry. On the wire sits one Michael Carter..............that will be my replacement fer Henry as they all fight fer AP and McNichols and that Iowa kid....................

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, Carter made up for it. Just hoping Jones doesnt score more than 25 tonight and Im good.

Someone dropped Sanders on his bye week and I picked him up on waivers, first time I had him in my starting lineup. lol
Yeah, that sucks to get a shiny new toy that shits on you when you play with it for the first time. I take back my insinuation that you were being greedy.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I play in a crazy league where we go into the playoffs (week 21 I think) and I own Henry. On the wire sits one Michael Carter..............that will be my replacement fer Henry as they all fight fer AP and McNichols and that Iowa kid....................

Carter is a stud.

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that sucks to get a shiny new toy that shits on you when you play with it for the first time. I take back my insinuation that you were being greedy.
Well luckily I still held on for the win, so all is good :D If Sanders had got me some points I wouldnt have been so nervous last night.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just put 51% of my Fake Fantasy Fooseball Money on him..............a guy that I got fer free 2 weeks ago and dropped fer DJ...................dumb.
Well, Ana, if it makes you feel any better, i drafted Winston as my backup. Cut him before week 1. Bought him back after his week 1 performance for 30% of my budget. Never used him. And now he is out.
Isnt fantasy football fun?

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Ana, if it makes you feel any better, i drafted Winston as my backup. Cut him before week 1. Bought him back after his week 1 performance for 30% of my budget. Never used him. And now he is out.
Isnt fantasy football fun?
No. I went to bed 7-1, woke up 5-3................lmao. Not bitching just saying how funny that shit is. Still the pernts leader so there is that in case of a tie-breaker.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate you Fantasy Pros.
I have done the same and kicked myself in the ass for not following my gut (it's usually at a flex spot). .... yet other times I do - and they were right so it's a crapshoot when you are in a position to split hairs. What's the answer? :noidea: - but I think it feels better to defy the 'experts' and be right.