• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Complaint Department

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trey Sermon? Kyle Shanahan? You 2 are killing me. Pick someone. Maybe you'll win some real games too. :sigh:

Joe Mixon. Yeah, you gotta stop with this injury nonsense. All that preseason jargon about having good value since you fell well into the second round. That "value" is about as reliable as your performances right now. I'm done with you.

Ditto for JuJu Smith-Schuster. You led the team in targets last season, man! How does a guy play in all 5 games and still have less targets and yards than Claypool & Johnson? How dare you get hurt and end your season! :brick:

Hey, Danica Patrick's boyfriend? Yeah, I'm talking to you Aaron Rodgers. Had such high lopes for you. This was supposed to be your swansong in Brown County. You know, go out with a bang to let the Packers know what they'll be missing with they turn to the Love machine. You've barely cracked the top-10 in passing TD. And you're 19th in passing yards. 19!?!? Do you realize that Mac Jones has more passing yards than you? And Baker Mayfield is just 1 yard behind you? :L

And to all my opponents, STOP SCORING MORE POINTS THAN ME! Seriously, do you have to have the high score the weeks that you play me? :gaah:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
!. MIA coaching staff. It's week 5, friggin decide which RB you prefer and give him majority touches EVERY WEEK.
2. CHI coaching Staff/J. Fields. Allen Robinson is a premiere WR, stop ignoring him.
3. BUF coaching staff/J. Allen. Yes, you are blowing opponents out - but S. Diggs is an elite WR, treat him as such.
4. GB coaching staff. Aaron Jones is a top tier RB, what's this splitting touches with a rookie all about ?
5. NYJ coaching staff. You cannot run the ball, you have to throw the ball, you have 2 willing receiver in Davis and Crowder - friggin use them for more that 45yrds.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My complaints? yeah the entire Oakland offense. So it's all about Carr..and I don't even own him in a single league

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After drafting both JK Dobbins and Gus Edwards, then picking up Ty'Son before Gus got hurt, then LeVeon Bell after Gus got hurt, I now find myself in the position of needing a reliable 2nd RB since I cannot use any of those guys right now. Oh, and I also need a 1st RB since Saquon decided to tweak his ankle.

I haven't even started to bring up my 2 TEs that hit IR before the season started nor the 3 IDPs that have gotten hurt since.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My complaint is seeing the Seahawks disinetegrate right before my eyes. It's not only killing real football it's killing my FF leagues

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My complaint is seeing the Seahawks disinetegrate right before my eyes. It's not only killing real football it's killing my FF leagues
Man your d needs to step up some. Theyre like swiss cheese right now. With the offensive talent you guys have, and geno having mobility, you could stay afloat. That int to end the game last week was bs imho. Defensive PI.

You get the steelers this week. Pgh Coming off a win, and playing at pgh, with geno smith, and the steelers are only 4.5 point favorites. Yikes!

New orleans has been tough but they r beatable, and you get jax. You easily can win 2 of the next 3. Then you get the bye.

Granted you get gb and zona after the bye. But your stretch run isnt atrocious. You get sf, washington, houston, chicago, detroit as all winnable games even without russ.
Also get the rams and cards.

I dunno i see at worst you go into the bye 3-5. Drop to 3-7. Then its the stretch. Youll need help. But you should win at worst 3 of those games. Thats 6-7. If you could get to 9-8 or 10-7, and/or steal a game or two along the way you can get into the playoffs with a healthy russ. Think geno is great backup for you guys honestly.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think some of this frustration is head coach driven.
What ever happened to the mantra "let them try and stop player "x" ?
Now, maybe coaches are thinking, "if they are planning for Sermon, we will feature Mitchell." "If they are planning on Ty'Son then we will feature Murray."
@leftypower Could be why they may throw to Kmet one game, look at ARob another, and then throw to Mooney on another game.
Perhaps that really isn't happening but snap % as well as actual touches sure make it seem that way.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And don't you just love the example of Antonio Gibson?
Stress fracture in his shin.
Questionable. Doubtful. Game-time decision.
I am sure that unless an owner had no other options, he was probably benched.
Then puts up 72 scrimmage yards and 2 TD. (His best fantasy game of the season.)

Just watch, all week we will hear the ole "start him with confidence" schtick only to see him exit in the first series.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here's one more... super duper sleeper 31 year-old Tavon Austin caught 5 targets for 54 yards yesterday and @The Foot is nowhere to be found.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man they turned into a pumpkin fast.
Well I knew week one was an outlier to begin with. Weeks 2 and 3 had no Jacobs, so give em a pass. Week 4 Jacobs was there..but not really.
No excuse for this past week. Yes the oline has a couple starters out, but that isn't the issue, the replacements have been adequate.

It's all about Derek f'n Carr

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I knew week one was an outlier to begin with. Weeks 2 and 3 had no Jacobs, so give em a pass. Week 4 Jacobs was there..but not really.
No excuse for this past week. Yes the oline has a couple starters out, but that isn't the issue, the replacements have been adequate.

It's all about Derek f'n Carr
welllllll now your out gruden too.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really need colts to miss the FG and go to OT or fuck Lat Murray giving up all the passing work to Freeman tonight!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After underperformance in d1, i felt good going into Monday night. But lamar drops 50 and i lost by 12-13 yowza. Pour. It. On.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think some of this frustration is head coach driven.
What ever happened to the mantra "let them try and stop player "x" ?
Now, maybe coaches are thinking, "if they are planning for Sermon, we will feature Mitchell." "If they are planning on Ty'Son then we will feature Murray."
leftypower Could be why they may throw to Kmet one game, look at ARob another, and then throw to Mooney on another game.
Perhaps that really isn't happening but snap % as well as actual touches sure make it seem that way.
Well, as was apparent from my input on this, all of my rants were directed at coaching staffs.
And 'looking' doesn't do anything to improve the situation if it's not followed up by a target - makes no sense. .... :suds:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was so close to just starting OJ Howard over Brate just for shits and giggles.

Ahh foozball.