• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Complaint Department

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as a Raider fan, you should've known to grab Moreau :)
yeah, was a rush decision and I blew it. lol

Still up by 10 and person im going against has NO DEF

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That might be a good thing. I had the Bengals D yesterday and decided to change it to the Jets. Not my best move of the year.
Picked up Giants DEF for last week, was all that was left. Someone dropped NE so I picked them up Sunday morning, regretting that.

they didnt do bad but Giants would have got me 10 more points.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That might be a good thing. I had the Bengals D yesterday and decided to change it to the Jets. Not my best move of the year.

Picked up Giants DEF for last week, was all that was left. Someone dropped NE so I picked them up Sunday morning, regretting that.

they didnt do bad but Giants would have got me 10 more points.

Must've been the week for it....one of my leagues has very favorable DST scoring, not unusual for them to put up 16-20pts if they have a good game. Colts and Ravens were dropped so I picked them both up, planning to play matchups between the two over the next 3-4wks.

switched from Colts on the road in the storm game to Ravens at home vs our lord and savior, Joseph Burrow

won by 10-12pts via pure luck, we both had some of the lowest scores in the league

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My complaint this week is on Michael Pittman and the colts... I lost because of that last minute 25 yard TD... it would be one thing if it was necessary, but it wasnt... you had the win in the bag, and decided to throw the ball... the decision made no sense as a football decision... if you were passing to get a first down to control more of the clock that is one thing, but why score a TD??

luckily, this is the league i am doing worst in, and have very little chance to make it to the playoffs... so i dont care that much... But it would have been nice to get that win...

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My complaint this week is on Michael Pittman and the colts... I lost because of that last minute 25 yard TD... it would be one thing if it was necessary, but it wasnt... you had the win in the bag, and decided to throw the ball... the decision made no sense as a football decision... if you were passing to get a first down to control more of the clock that is one thing, but why score a TD??

luckily, this is the league i am doing worst in, and have very little chance to make it to the playoffs... so i dont care that much... But it would have been nice to get that win...

And the Niner DB didn't even jump to contest it. LOL.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Was Hedecke Smith on the coaching staff?

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My complaint: Can somebody explain to me why a team D/ST doesn't get points for a turnover on downs? I've never understood why there aren't points for that. There has to be a way to differentiate between whether a team punts to turn the ball over or goes for it and gets stopped. It seems to me like this should be worth 2 points just like every other turnover is.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My complaint: Can somebody explain to me why a team D/ST doesn't get points for a turnover on downs? I've never understood why there aren't points for that. There has to be a way to differentiate between whether a team punts to turn the ball over or goes for it and gets stopped. It seems to me like this should be worth 2 points just like every other turnover is.
Well, for fourth down in general (not fourth and inches), it's just a routine stop, so not as big a football play as forcing a fumble or getting an interception. And if they get the first down, that hurts the DST, so there's a built-in benefit to stopping them. Maybe 1 point for a turnover on downs?

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, for fourth down in general (not fourth and inches), it's just a routine stop, so not as big a football play as forcing a fumble or getting an interception. And if they get the first down, that hurts the DST, so there's a built-in benefit to stopping them. Maybe 1 point for a turnover on downs?
Yeah but you still get two points for a garbage time hail mary interception or if the other team does the stupid hundred laterals play and you fall on the fumble at the end of the game. I'd argue that a stop on fourth down is sometimes even more valuable especially in the red zone when you are directly taking points off the scoreboard for the other team.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit
From what i can see in the settings of ESPN, Sleepet and Fantrax, there does not appear to be an option for stopping an offense on 4th down. Gotta start with programming that option first.

Still waiting for Sleeper to install H-2-H record as the 2nd tiebreaker after win-loss. (Doing that manually.)

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I give Tyler Lockett one more week to redeem himself or bench him this week? I just can't take it anymore, he isn't the same player without Wilson...

I have him in 2 leagues:

options:
1st league - Claypool or Barkley (might not go)

2nd - Landry

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I give Tyler Lockett one more week to redeem himself or bench him this week? I just can't take it anymore, he isn't the same player without Wilson...

I have him in 2 leagues:

options:

2nd - Landry
I'm scared to use Barkley and IDK if those WRs do any better, would consider Claypool as a coin toss and likely use Lockett over Landry

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have him in 2 leagues:

options:

2nd - Landry
Id bench him. He started hit this year, but even look at locket last year. He had most of his fantasy points in what 2-3 games and was a major liability the other weeks. Id wait on word for barkley, if not take claypool. he hasnt been as efficient but hes gonna get 8+ targets

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
P

I have him in 2 leagues:

options:

2nd - Landry
No one in Seattle is the same without RW.

I'd bench him for Landry. Definitely for Barkley if he plays. Probably not for Clypool though, but it's close

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm scared to use Barkley and IDK if those WRs do any better, would consider Claypool as a coin toss and likely use Lockett over Landry
Denzel Ward is out for CLE...idk tough

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id bench him. He started hit this year, but even look at locket last year. He had most of his fantasy points in what 2-3 games and was a major liability the other weeks. Id wait on word for barkley, if not take claypool. he hasnt been as efficient but hes gonna get 8+ targets
I'm not sure what expert said it but they said Lockett would be a disappointment this year. I'm not sure if it was Berry

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
P

No one in Seattle is the same without RW.

I'd bench him for Landry. Definitely for Barkley if he plays. Probably not for Clypool though, but it's close
Yeah I think Barkley is doubtful. I don't see him playing but Landry is intriguing especially with Baker back.