• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Complaint Department

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just realized I have him in THREE freaking leagues...fml

Everyone on my bench is on byes or hurt.

A couple options: I can pick up Kendrick Bourne (not crazy about that) OR I can pick up Alex Collins. I have him starting in another league and I think he will still get the bulk of the carries and they are playing JAX. Also, Kalif Raymond is out there.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I give Tyler Lockett one more week to redeem himself or bench him this week? I just can't take it anymore, he isn't the same player without Wilson...

I have him in 2 leagues:

options:
1st league - Claypool or Barkley (might not go)

2nd - Landry
I'm in the same boat. He really wasn't doing so well this year even with Wilson, but with Geno? Yikes.

Watch, now that I've said this, he and Geno are gonna make like the greatest tandem ever.

Regardless, he's on my bench for this week.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just realized I have him in THREE freaking leagues...fml

Everyone on my bench is on byes or hurt.

A couple options: I can pick up Kendrick Bourne (not crazy about that) OR I can pick up Alex Collins. I have him starting in another league and I think he will still get the bulk of the carries and they are playing JAX. Also, Kalif Raymond is out there.
I liked Bourne with the 49ers, but who knows what the hell is going on with that offense.

He seems to be coming around now, and I like him again.

I could be wrong, but I think I maybe he and Mac are establishing a connection.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in the same boat. He really wasn't doing so well this year even with Wilson, but with Geno? Yikes.

Watch, now that I've said this, he and Geno are gonna make like the greatest tandem ever.

Regardless, he's on my bench for this week.
Yep that is the only reason I am hesitant but honestly I would rather start Collins over him in the FLEX

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ditto for me on Lockett.
Fortunately I have him in another dynasty league where I was able to elevate Waddle from my taxi squad.
My bigger problem is I have both Russell Wilson and Dak Prescott and neither is a go for week 8.
So I must play Geno as my QB (since no one else is available) unless I want to pay thru the nose in a trade.
Plus I already had to bench Davante Adams.
Gonna be a rough week for me.
:gaah:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
!. MIA coaching staff. It's week 5, friggin decide which RB you prefer and give him majority touches EVERY WEEK.
2. CHI coaching Staff/J. Fields. Allen Robinson is a premiere WR, stop ignoring him.
3. BUF coaching staff/J. Allen. Yes, you are blowing opponents out - but S. Diggs is an elite WR, treat him as such.
4. GB coaching staff. Aaron Jones is a top tier RB, what's this splitting touches with a rookie all about ?
5. NYJ coaching staff. You cannot run the ball, you have to throw the ball, you have 2 willing receiver in Davis and Crowder - friggin use them for more that 45yrds.
Bolded is no longer a complain - traded Robinson him for Marvin Jones and Dalton Schultz . .... now we'll see if Lawrence and JAC 'coaching staff' learned anything over their bye or if they make the list.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Dallas makes a decision on Dak before at least 30 minutes before the early games kick off.

I have Dak and L. Jackson (Bye). Picked up Wentz just in case, (Early game) only late game QBs available are Bridgewater, Heinicke, and Mac Jones.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Dallas makes a decision on Dak before at least 30 minutes before the early games kick off.

I have Dak and L. Jackson (Bye). Picked up Wentz just in case, (Early game) only late game QBs available are Bridgewater, Heinicke, and Mac Jones.
I'd go Jones over Wentz to start with

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a thought. Picking up Rush and make him my game time decision.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thru have to have inactives in by what 1.5 hours before the game i think.
I prefer Wentz vs. Tennessee over Mac vs. LA Chargers. That said I prefer Dak.
I agree.100%

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a thought. Picking up Rush and make him my game time decision.

Thru have to have inactives in by what 1.5 hours before the game i think.

I agree.100%

Tenn just made Mahommes their bitch, no idea why Wentz would fair better against them than Jones will playing LAC..and that's if he even he manages to finish the game

Doesn't really matter much regardless if your banking on the Dak decision, unless you've got Cousins, Jones, or Mahommes as options, because that calling aint coming until well after these other options are locked.

And as far as Rush goes...I guess miracles happen, but not usually a good idea to bet on one

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tenn just made Mahommes their bitch, no idea why Wentz would fair better against them than Jones will playing LAC..and that's if he even he manages to finish the game

Doesn't really matter much regardless if your banking on the Dak decision, unless you've got Cousins, Jones, or Mahommes as options, because that calling aint coming until well after these other options are locked.

And as far as Rush goes...I guess miracles happen, but not usually a good idea to bet on one
If Cousins was available I'd easily pick him up, especially against Dallas. The Rush idea gives me the option of playing Dak if he's listed as a go. Any other available QB i could use takes Dak out of play long befire Dallas makes it's call. It's not really betting on Rush it's hedging the bet Dak plays.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Cousins was available I'd easily pick him up, especially against Dallas. The Rush idea gives me the option of playing Dak if he's listed as a go. Any other available QB i could use takes Dak out of play long befire Dallas makes it's call. It's not really betting on Rush it's hedging the bet Dak plays.
Yes, but, if he doesn't, and you go with Rush, you likely end up with just slightly more than if you'd have left Dak's zero in there. Either Wentz or Jones would be a better alternative.
Again, who knows, Rush pulls one or two passes outta his rear and the guys make some serious YAC, you look like a genius with iron cajones. But it's a longshot , Ol Cooper ain't very good

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

they did. But Im not banking that is their norm, honestly. Wentz's last 4 games he has multiple TD passes, he hasnt been bad lately. Plus matchup. Im in. Jones has been around the same, but wentz has been better. The chargers have been mostly good all year. Just my rationale. Not always right by any means.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, but, if he doesn't, and you go with Rush, you likely end up with just slightly more than if you'd have left Dak's zero in there. Either Wentz or Jones would be a better alternative.
Again, who knows, Rush pulls one or two passes outta his rear and the guys make some serious YAC, you look like a genius with iron cajones. But it's a longshot , Ol Cooper ain't very good

they did. But Im not banking that is their norm, honestly. Wentz's last 4 games he has multiple TD passes, he hasnt been bad lately. Plus matchup. Im in. Jones has been around the same, but wentz has been better. The chargers have been mostly good all year. Just my rationale. Not always right by any means.
All true, I guess I have a decision to make by 9.55am Pacific, or really role the dice Dak is playing. Im hoping they give word one way or the other by 9am.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we're just looking at a snapshot ..Mac has 7 TD'S his last 4 games and right around 250 yards, Wentz has 8 and around 250 a game.
Tenn. D is riding a heat wave, Chargers coming off a bye, could be recharged and ultra focused...basically a wash all around

The biggest difference, NE has Harris..playing well but by no means a guy who can "carry the team", INDY has Taylor, who definitely can.

It's splitting hairs, and both are better than betting on Rush, yet neither close to Dak if he plays.

Shitty spot to be in.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we're just looking at a snapshot ..Mac has 7 TD'S his last 4 games and right around 250 yards, Wentz has 8 and around 250 a game.
Tenn. D is riding a heat wave, Chargers coming off a bye, could be recharged and ultra focused...basically a wash all around

The biggest difference, NE has Harris..playing well but by no means a guy who can "carry the team", INDY has Taylor, who definitely can.

It's splitting hairs, and both are better than betting on Rush, yet neither close to Dak if he plays.

Shitty spot to be in.
well yes that snapshot. I did say they have been about the same, but wentz has been better, and he has. Wentz has actually been very good in real life too the past 3-4 weeks, hes been top 5 for PFF, fwiw. Mac has scored 18, 13, 16,22 points. Wentz 18, 23, 17, 20. While I disagree with some of the analysis. We both agree its a crap spot to be in. That ultimately dak is the play. Meant to ask you. any word on any potential changes or useage with gruden gone?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well yes that snapshot. I did say they have been about the same, but wentz has been better, and he has. Wentz has actually been very good in real life too the past 3-4 weeks, hes been top 5 for PFF, fwiw. Mac has scored 18, 13, 16,22 points. Wentz 18, 23, 17, 20. While I disagree with some of the analysis. We both agree its a crap spot to be in. That ultimately dak is the play. Meant to ask you. any word on any potential changes or useage with gruden gone?
What little I've heard is basically that Gruden basically was "overthinking" the offense, trying to do a lot of stuff based off personnel packages, which makes sense, it's why Jacobs would always play a couple series, then sit for one, and also why Richard would come in on passing downs and they'd never involve Jacobs...and why the 2nd and 3rd TE's were constantly getting little vulture TD's.

Whereas the new guy, he took all the decrorative crap out, has the best guys on the field most of the time regardless of situation, and just let's those guys do their thing. More of a simplify, "back to basics" type stuff. Same plays, but without trying to force matchups and funnel the ball to any one guy in particular.

I would expect Jacobs..if he can ever finish a game again, to be a true bell cow type, and Drake will be spelling him from time to time. Richard a little here or there, and Barber never sees the feild again unless there's an injury.
Unfortunately for Waller, that also means Ruggs and Edwards will likely continue to be more and more involved. If the goal is to simplify things, and let your playmakers make plays, you take what the defense gives you and run with it, and if the D is still keying on Waller, Ruggs and Edwards will have more chances.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shitty spot to be in.
I think I'd go Wentz, mainly because Mac is on the road. Chargers D hasn't been very good, but it's home cookin' against a QB still learning his trade. Yep, splitting hairs for sure and either one is WAY better than counting on Cooper Rush in a prime time game in Minnesota.

Cooper Rush in a prime time game in Minnesota. Am I the only one who be amazed if ol' Jerrah allows that?