• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Complaint Department

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, Barkley gets the Cov yesterday and we can put an unlimited number of players on Covid IR and grab someone else. This is a tough bye week for me, as I have a lot of IDPs on bye. I was facing a tough decision before Barkley made the CIR because I have Davante Adams coming off the IR and would have to drop somebody to put him back on the roster. So, instead of doing that, I just swapped him out for Barkley. Now, Barkley has been deemed a false positive and he has to come back onto my roster and I am back where I was a couple of days ago trying to figure out who I want to drop.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, Barkley gets the Cov yesterday and we can put an unlimited number of players on Covid IR and grab someone else. This is a tough bye week for me, as I have a lot of IDPs on bye. I was facing a tough decision before Barkley made the CIR because I have Davante Adams coming off the IR and would have to drop somebody to put him back on the roster. So, instead of doing that, I just swapped him out for Barkley. Now, Barkley has been deemed a false positive and he has to come back onto my roster and I am back where I was a couple of days ago trying to figure out who I want to drop.
hope u did it last night

NFL Network's Mike Garofolo reports Saquon Barkley returned to the Giants facility Friday after a false-positive COVID-19 test.​

NJ Advance Media's Zack Rosenblatt said Saquon Barkley (ankle) was not at Friday's practice and will be out for Week 9 against the Raiders.​

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hope u did it last night

NFL Network's Mike Garofolo reports Saquon Barkley returned to the Giants facility Friday after a false-positive COVID-19 test.​

NJ Advance Media's Zack Rosenblatt said Saquon Barkley (ankle) was not at Friday's practice and will be out for Week 9 against the Raiders.​

I haven't put him back on my roster yet, but I have to at some point. So, I will have to find someone to drop. And I just saw that Jeff Wilson might play this week, so I will have to drop him or find someone else to drop. Man, I thought I caught a break with Barkley on the Cov IR. This could suck big time.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My line up in D1 should be

Qb - Watson
Rb- McCaffrey
Rb- Henderson
Wr- Ridley
Wr- Metcalf
Te- Kittle
Flex- McLaurin

Need i say more

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamb and Schultz with a total of 13 points. Dak was missing passezs to Lamb all day according to a buddy watching the game. I couldn't watch it.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamb and Schultz with a total of 13 points. Dak was missing passezs to Lamb all day according to a buddy watching the game. I couldn't watch it.
I watched it .he missed passes to EVERYONE, and, EVERYONE had drops..it was a %100 failure across the board by the Dallas O

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched it .he missed passes to EVERYONE, and, EVERYONE had drops..it was a %100 failure across the board by the Dallas O
Every WR dropped the ball. The TE dropped the ball, not sure if any of the RBs dropped passes but everyone else had the case of the dropsies!

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B. Scott or Gainwell? Gainwell or Scott??

No, Jordan freakin' Howard..the most recent incarnation of a has been sloth who shouldn't have a job

Sirianni likes to keep everyone guessing.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so I went against Conner in a bunch of leagues yesterday, only survived one of them (Old School)

sheesh!

next time I see a highly volatile guy in so many opposing lineups, I'm throwing some money down on prop bets for some emotional insurance

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so I went against Conner in a bunch of leagues yesterday, only survived one of them (Old School)

sheesh!

next time I see a highly volatile guy in so many opposing lineups, I'm throwing some money down on prop bets for some emotional insurance

Forgot I had Diontae and Freiermuth tonight, winning 2 matchups vs Conner this week, can't get luckier then that the way this season has been going

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night killed me. I lost by 2 points or less in 3 different MONEY leagues uggh

F U Steelers!...and Bears!

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I was busy at work Sunday and had Tua at QB. I saw he was out and grabbed Tyrod, but I never started him. I noticed this around 3:30 and tried to pick up another QB, but everyone was on a waiver move and couldn't find anyone who I could just add (even Colt McCoy). I texted the commish and asked him what was up and told him I was trying to drop Dame WIlliams and pick up Fields, but couldn't. He did something and it opened up some people for a straight add, but not Fields. I checked to make sure he wasn't recently dropped and all and hit him back later that night about it. He hit me up the next day and we still couldn't figure out why Fields was blocked. Meanwhile, Monty comes off IR and I have to put him on my regular roster and the only person I could drop was Dame, thus leaving me with nobody to drop (outside of Monty) and Fields could still not be picked up for whatever reason. I lost by 16 points with my starting QB left blank. Fields scored 17. I dropped down to 3-6, instead of climbing up to 4-5. I'm a little sore about it.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I was busy at work Sunday and had Tua at QB. I saw he was out and grabbed Tyrod, but I never started him. I noticed this around 3:30 and tried to pick up another QB, but everyone was on a waiver move and couldn't find anyone who I could just add (even Colt McCoy). I texted the commish and asked him what was up and told him I was trying to drop Dame WIlliams and pick up Fields, but couldn't. He did something and it opened up some people for a straight add, but not Fields. I checked to make sure he wasn't recently dropped and all and hit him back later that night about it. He hit me up the next day and we still couldn't figure out why Fields was blocked. Meanwhile, Monty comes off IR and I have to put him on my regular roster and the only person I could drop was Dame, thus leaving me with nobody to drop (outside of Monty) and Fields could still not be picked up for whatever reason. I lost by 16 points with my starting QB left blank. Fields scored 17. I dropped down to 3-6, instead of climbing up to 4-5. I'm a little sore about it.
understandably so. If there could be no reason found as to why Fields was not a FA in those circumstances, the commish should've just forced the move and over ridden the hosting sites qwirks. Not sure what to say about the IR and Monty, other than the rules forcing people to activate IR'd players that week is ridiculous, for this exact reason. A team activates a player monday night, everyone else is locked form Thursday/Sunday games, you're EFFED. The following week? sure. lock all transactions other than lineup changes and drops until owner does activate that player, sure (which would work for you IF Fields was added the day before like eh should've been). Sillyness

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
understandably so. If there could be no reason found as to why Fields was not a FA in those circumstances, the commish should've just forced the move and over ridden the hosting sites qwirks. Not sure what to say about the IR and Monty, other than the rules forcing people to activate IR'd players that week is ridiculous, for this exact reason. A team activates a player monday night, everyone else is locked form Thursday/Sunday games, you're EFFED. The following week? sure. lock all transactions other than lineup changes and drops until owner does activate that player, sure (which would work for you IF Fields was added the day before like eh should've been). Sillyness
Yeah. I could have dropped Sony Michel for Fields or Monty, since he played Sunday night.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. I could have dropped Sony Michel for Fields or Monty, since he played Sunday night.
some leagues dont let u drop a player on your bench if they have played:suds:
some leagues dont let u pick up a dropped player till the next week
it should tell u somewhere in the rules

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally i am not a person that cries about schedules... and i really dont want to be one... and i still stick with the anyone complaining about Schedules are pussies...

well, this season i am a pussy...

listen to this... i start the season off 4-0 and am one of the best teams all around...

i have lost 5 in a row...

where the first three weeks of my losing streak i was a top 4 team and i faced either the top scorer or the second top scorer... one week i was the 2nd highest scorer, and lost to the highest...

now if that wasnt bad enough... the last 2 weeks, things went terrible for me... some of my own making (benching the obvious starter) but still went worse than it should have, and i was one of the lowest scorers if not the lowest... But here is the problem, those two weeks i faced the worst 2 teams in the league and they barely beat me...

so when i was good i lost to better teams, and when i was bad, i was the buffalo bills losing to the Jags... should have easily won, played team i should absolutely demolish, but put myself in the position to lose...

losing these 2 last weeks vs the bad teams is more painful than losing when i was doing so well, because you dont get those easy wins back on your schedule...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally i am not a person that cries about schedules... and i really dont want to be one... and i still stick with the anyone complaining about Schedules are pussies...

well, this season i am a pussy...

listen to this... i start the season off 4-0 and am one of the best teams all around...

i have lost 5 in a row...

where the first three weeks of my losing streak i was a top 4 team and i faced either the top scorer or the second top scorer... one week i was the 2nd highest scorer, and lost to the highest...

now if that wasnt bad enough... the last 2 weeks, things went terrible for me... some of my own making (benching the obvious starter) but still went worse than it should have, and i was one of the lowest scorers if not the lowest... But here is the problem, those two weeks i faced the worst 2 teams in the league and they barely beat me...

so when i was good i lost to better teams, and when i was bad, i was the buffalo bills losing to the Jags... should have easily won, played team i should absolutely demolish, but put myself in the position to lose...

losing these 2 last weeks vs the bad teams is more painful than losing when i was doing so well, because you dont get those easy wins back on your schedule...
Sounds like a owner problem. LOL