• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fangio's Defense VS Manusky's Defense

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our CBs are just so much better this season. Like I said when we signed him, Rogers > Clements. Clements is really awful. I'd say our 2nd CB play is also much better than what Spencer gave us last season. Now Culliver is doing well as the third CB. Shit is shaping up real nice.

You really like Brown over Spencer? I'm still not convinced Brown can be our number 2 guy, but i agree with you that Culliver is coming along nicely. I thought that pick was quite a reach originally, but I'm rooting for him.

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Our CBs are just so much better this season. Like I said when we signed him, Rogers > Clements. Clements is really awful. I'd say our 2nd CB play is also much better than what Spencer gave us last season. Now Culliver is doing well as the third CB. Shit is shaping up real nice.

It seems like every time I see highlights of the Bungles, someone's catching a big pass on Clements and I laugh.

I want to add McDonald/Bowman stepped up big time, and Goldson's been an absolute wrecking ball.

We miss Lawson sometimes against TE's, but Brooks and Haralson get pressure on that side. Biggest surprise by far is run defense hasn't dropped off. We'll see how our 2nd/3rd CB's hold up in the next two games as they'll be targeted a lot.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah Fanigo better know what's good for him and that's here as our DC...

still though, not much sacks from our guys, it's been pretty much pressure... Hopefully the sacks will come through.

ya i think he'll stick around longer, maybe long term since he came with harbaugh. norv basically came here to spruce up his resume for another shot at being a head coach.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really like Brown over Spencer? I'm still not convinced Brown can be our number 2 guy, but i agree with you that Culliver is coming along nicely. I thought that pick was quite a reach originally, but I'm rooting for him.

spencer seems better suited to taller wr's but not against the faster smaller types. brown seems like a work in progress as a #3

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanted to add this, I'm giving the wrong man credit for the secondary's performance against Tampa Bay.

Coaching: A—Outstanding plan by secondary coach Ed Donatell, who was singled out for his efforts by Harbaugh. Harbaugh said Donatell knew the Bucs’ routes cold and got his players in position all day.

49ers Team Report (Yahoo)