• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Famous Hockey Quotes

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2:

OK! Mr. Perfect!

So ... where is your positive contribution? Or ... are you too busy practicing being an asshole to have time to contribute to the conversation.

Honestly!

Lighten up Francis, it's a joke. If I wanted to be an asshole I would have said something a lot more mean spirited than what I said.

what number do you want to wear in the the asshole club dragon? Im making shirts :nod:

im starting to have a tough time determining which are quotes and which are not in this thread lol

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me some time to figure out what number I want.

my bad ... i already got you the # 34 screenprinted on the back of a Ed hardy tee ... but no fear ... there are lots of other potential takers on here :thumb:

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my bad ... i already got you the # 34 screenprinted on the back of a Ed hardy tee ... but no fear ... there are lots of other potential takers on here :thumb:

I could just wear it inside out.

The important thing is the hat that I can wear at a jaunty angle.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what number do you want to wear in the the asshole club dragon? Im making shirts :nod:

It's always 96 now. When you wore 9 growing up you figure out pretty quickly that every men's league team you join already has someone wearing it (often someone who wasn't good enough to wear it growing up but always wanted to), and you can't just bully him off of it by scoring more goals than him like you could as a kid.

Roamer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I saw Trevor Linden's picture on TSN, I remembered seeing a quote of his after he visited the sight of J.F. Kennedy's assassination. I found it!

Trevor Linden, the President of Hockey Operations for the Vancouver Canucks said: "I had to pinch myself seeing the grassy knoll and the book suppository building."

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I saw Trevor Linden's picture on TSN, I remembered seeing a quote of his after he visited the sight of J.F. Kennedy's assassination. I found it!

Trevor Linden, the President of Hockey Operations for the Vancouver Canucks said: "I had to pinch myself seeing the grassy knoll and the book suppository building."

Same mistake as in Full Metal Jacket. I wonder if Linden was just intentionally being cheeky? Probably not.

Swamp Dragon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You were on for 6 of the 7 (goals),'' the question began.

Pronger interrupted.
"Thanks for the green jacket,'' Pronger said. "Always positive. Appreciate that.''
"Give us your thoughts on your game,'' the questioner continued.
"I think you had just stated it,'' he said. "There is not much else to say.''