• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fall weddings

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My anniversary is in February. Doesn't interfere with baseball or football seasons.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i got married on a gator bye week.....i dont care about other teams schedules. and the gators usually have the same week off every year. :suds:

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's annoying but part of life.

Had the same thing happen last year. My wife's favorite cousin (large Catholic family so that was a thing) got married the same night as OKST WVU. Spent half the reception on my phone trying to follow the game-excused myself to the bathroom a few times to not make myself that guy to Nicoles family. There was alcohol at the reception which helped in that crapfest.

Point is I'm assuming you got a smart phone. You aught to be able to keep up and even watch part/all of the game depending on your cable subscription and who is carrying the game. Much better than 15 years ago where you tape it and hope no one tells you the outcome

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a party/group fortune teller; women book me for weekend parties, and in the Autumn I try to nudge them into hosting their party on a Sunday instead of Saturday. The nudging doesn't always work, and I sometimes have to do a few Saturday parties during college football season, but that's OK, as most bookings are only for two to three hours (also... I have a four hour maximum booking length---- my voice can only last approx. four hours of performing non-stop readings).

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bout to leave work to go pack and gather alcohol

ROAD TRIP

see you losers later... hope I don't get murdered in Terlingua

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a party/group fortune teller; women book me for weekend parties, and in the Autumn I try to nudge them into hosting their party on a Sunday instead of Saturday. The nudging doesn't always work, and I sometimes have to do a few Saturday parties during college football season, but that's OK, as most bookings are only for two to three hours (also... I have a four hour maximum booking length---- my voice can only last approx. four hours of performing non-stop readings).
PM me power ball numbers please.......:D

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PM me power ball numbers please.......:D

If only I could.... that would be awesome! I wish, I wish.....hehe!

That's actually one of the most common questions a reader/fortune teller is asked. The problem is that a reader/fortune teller performs readings on people, not inanimate objects. In other words, even if me or any other reader would break-into the building in the middle of the night where the lottery ball machine machine was housed, and then physically touched the machine..... well..... we would 'get' or 'receive' absolutely nothing because it's a machine, and not a living human being. It would be the equivalent of me trying to do a reading on a mailbox or chair....hehe.

Also, the person being 'read', must be in the presence of the reader, and be a willing participant. So, when folks ask about the outcome of an athletic event.... well, a reader (most readers) can only perform a reading on one person at a time, and that person needs to be physically with the reader.

Last edited: