• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fales

C

cubzzzfanincali

Mark Schlereth thinks Seattle will win 100-0.

I can see the "-0" part, but the Seattle O line is putrid. If our line can't manhandle these guys, then they won't win any matchups anywhere. That is going to be the main battle worth watching on Sunday.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schlereth is my least favorite analyst on TV or in person. Blah.
He's up there for me, but Trent Dilfer and Joe buck take the cake for me. If Dilfer didn't get super lucky with the team he was on that won the super bowl, nobody would even know his name.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But if other team's backups don't fall flat on their faces, following the same protocol, doesn't speak mopre to their skill-level, than their reps in practice? Maybe our backups just fucking suck bawls?
More times than not the backups fail. Might as well just really get these Cutler huggers riled up by saying, what the hell, Manning did better in this offense with a pretty bad defense.

I thought the real great coaches knew what his players needed to prepare, that makes the difference. Dont we have one of those now? I am pretty sure this happened with mccown last year, filled in pretty badly, put up almost 50 against dallas in dallas with a full week. Its fine if I am just wrong again, just saying it makes sense to get your backup prepared when we are pretty much sure he will be needed.

C

cubzzzfanincali

Hey what exactly is cutlers injury? Media reports say hamstring, but I don't get it, he walked off the field and wasn't even limping. Is local media clarifying this?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schlereth is my least favorite analyst on TV or in person. Blah.

He's such a Denver hard-on, I can't stand it. He had such a weird boner over Cutler leaving Denver and it has sprung up every time he's spoke of him, since.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm kidding @leomaz....I actually wonder if they'll try to trade him. I think he's probably done after this year, short of a miraculous Super Bowl appearance.

C

cubzzzfanincali

so nobody knows what his actual injury is? That's kind of odd. I mean, I am just wondering because it will be interesting to see how he looks when he comes back. It sure looked like the more obvious injury on that play would have been his shoulder. He wasn't even remotely limping, but it was his hamstring? Not making a lot of sense.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so nobody knows what his actual injury is? That's kind of odd. I mean, I am just wondering because it will be interesting to see how he looks when he comes back. It sure looked like the more obvious injury on that play would have been his shoulder. He wasn't even remotely limping, but it was his hamstring? Not making a lot of sense.

It probably means he's out for the season.

Seems like every injury is nothing, and then suddenly they're on IR with this team.

C

cubzzzfanincali

Oh fuck. You mean to tell me cutlers got shin splints? That's the worst.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMFG!! The complaining, second guessing and god damn speculation is sickening.

He must be an asshole- because LOOK at that facial expression!
He must be injury prone- because LOOK at that injury!
He cost us the game in which we lost 50-13, he threw ONE pick, he didn't tackle the kick returner...etc.
He's NOT a leader- because HE didn't even come out to support his team when he was injured!
It CAN'T be a Hamstring- Just LOOK at how he fell on his shoulder! AND HE'S NOT EVEN LIMPING!!!

Do some of you even realize how asinine this is?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He cost us the game in which we lost 50-13, he threw ONE pick, he didn't tackle the kick returner...etc.
He's NOT a leader- because HE didn't even come out to support his team when he was injured!
It CAN'T be a Hamstring- Just LOOK at how he fell on his shoulder! AND HE'S NOT EVEN LIMPING!!!

You drinking Joey?

Dude, we are bottom-feeders of the NFL. Relax. WTF else are we to talk about?

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What would you do without us?

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would you do without us?
ha.. what would you do without me! <better question.
The light, the reasoning voice, the "other side" of the argument... Without me and some others, this board would be filled with hate agreements. What other groups are like that...hmmm

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ha.. what would you do without me! <better question.
The light, the reasoning voice, the "other side" of the argument... Without me and some others, this board would be filled with hate agreements. What other groups are like that...hmmm

ISIS?? :noidea:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude.....nevermind what the score was before he got injured.

You just don't get it.

Ask Leo about the Bear fans cheering Jay last weekend as he walked off the field with his injury.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.....nevermind what the score was before he got injured.

You just don't get it.

Ask Leo about the Bear fans cheering Jay last weekend as he walked off the field with his injury.
I heard no boos at all dickface