• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Falcons post game

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree with most of this but even Howell said it the sacks were coverage sacks he didn't get rid of the ball. Lucas wasnt bad today.
Howell's got some aspects of being a legit NFL QB down. Taking blame that's better suited for others is one of those aspects.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Major part of leadership.
That's my quarterback...that's my teammate.

I need howell to put on sunglasses and weep to the media next time his OLine or receivers are called out in a question.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my quarterback...that's my teammate.

I need howell to put on sunglasses and weep to the media next time his OLine or receivers are called out in a question.

No…that would be ridiculous. He would lose all respect as a man.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No…that would be ridiculous. He would lose all respect as a man.
Lol....

I always wondered if TO was acting or not. It was so strange when he did it...like an SNL skit.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe one of you youngsters much more versed in twitter-speak can explain this tweet to me cuz I don't understand it.

How exactly did bruh with that angle change the game?
must be my age,but i did,nt understand it either.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe one of you youngsters much more versed in twitter-speak can explain this tweet to me cuz I don't understand it.

The angle of the camera work is what he is referring to.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good heavens.
Didn't he have a suicide attempt as well?

Not trying to be funny here, but he must have some mental health issues. Maybe he has gone public with his struggles but it seems like he is involved in childish theatrics all the time.

Again, not mocking him or making fun of folks with mental health challenges. If this is the case, hopefully he is getting the help and support he needs.

He always was doing something funny though while a player: having the Lance Armstrong jersey on the exercise bike, standing on the dallas star, breaking out a sharpie and signing a ball after a TD, etc.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good heavens.

Not trying to be funny here, but he must have some mental health issues. Maybe he has gone public with his struggles but it seems like he is involved in childish theatrics all the time.

Again, not mocking him or making fun of folks with mental health challenges. If this is the case, hopefully he is getting the help and support he needs.

He always was doing something funny though while a player: having the Lance Armstrong jersey on the exercise bike, standing on the dallas star, breaking out a sharpie and signing a ball after a TD, etc.
TO loves himself some TO.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good heavens.

Supposedly, but that was the police version. Like @skinz2winz alluded to. TO loves him some TO. I don't see him taking himself out. He was still playing ball, for the Cowboys I believe, at the time it happened.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bruh, that tweet had to have happened during the game. I’m guessing they thought they were on the comeback after that play.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruh, that tweet had to have happened during the game. I’m guessing they thought they were on the comeback after that play.
Yeah, that was the 2nd of consecutive sacks. Helping to flip what should've been an advantageous situation for the Skins right back to Atlanta. Fortunately they didn't do anything with it.

Right on Catchatone.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta admit, can’t give many style points here…