• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Falcons game to be flexed to Sunday night

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some wicked weather you guys are getting, stay safe.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some wicked weather you guys are getting, stay safe.

Yeah. Two tornadoes in Oregon in one day was pretty surprising. Tomorrow should be more of a straightforward windstorm, albeit a big one that is going to knock out power to a lot of people. The weather forecasters here keep comparing its potential to the storm that hit in December '04. That one was really bad and memorable, to me at least, because it happened during a Seahawks game that I went to. Worst storm I've ever been outside for in my life. Just driving to the game was a safety hazard that night and, of course, the power was out at my parents' house when we got back and stayed out for a couple of days.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Two tornadoes in Oregon in one day was pretty surprising. Tomorrow should be more of a straightforward windstorm, albeit a big one that is going to knock out power to a lot of people. The weather forecasters here keep comparing its potential to the storm that hit in December '04. That one was really bad and memorable, to me at least, because it happened during a Seahawks game that I went to. Worst storm I've ever been outside for in my life. Just driving to the game was a safety hazard that night and, of course, the power was out at my parents' house when we got back and stayed out for a couple of days.

That's some serious stuff you're getting. We've been lucky this year and have avoided the severe storms but it's starting to become the norm in this area.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do they flex games this early in the season? I thought the SNF flex didn't start until around thanksgiving?