• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fair to say the Clippers/Warriors hate each other

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NBA on Thursday said Los Angeles Clippers forward Blake Griffin should not have been ejected from the team's Christmas Day loss to the Golden State Warriors.

"After a league review of the Clippers-Warriors game, we have come to the conclusion that Blake Griffin should not have been ejected from the game," NBA president of basketball operations Rod Thorn said in a statement Thursday. "A common foul should have been called on Griffin for initially attempting to dislodge the Warriors' Andrew Bogut and a technical foul should have been assessed to Bogut for grabbing Griffin by the shirt and wrestling with him.

League says Blake Griffin of Los Angeles Clippers shouldn't have been ejected from Golden State Warriors game - ESPN Los Angeles

piss-tons

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't agree more about your final sentence. NBA refs are pussies. They always take the easy way out and hand out double T's instead of just giving a T to the instigator

I wonder why players don't do this more. Refs will always give double T's even if someone just stands there or defends himself. Might as well put your 12th man in and start fights with the Lebrons and Durants and get some double techs. At least until the league fixes it. Maybe that should be a point of emphasis after this season because I see so many double T's where one player doesn't even do anything.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should watch more Clips games to see why I called him a pussy - one game doesn't define how chicken shit he is...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You bring nothing to this thread by calling him a pussy for previous situations. This thread was about the game on December 25th, 2013.

Lakers fan loves to ruin threads on this board

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You bring nothing to this thread by calling him a pussy for previous situations. This thread was about the game on December 25th, 2013.

I bring as much as a Heat fan does when the subject involves a pussy like Blake or a Kobe hater....

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to know the league said it was wrong. Too bad they won't punish the officials. That call was terrible in real time and even more obvious it wasn't a Tech in replay.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blake Griffin called what the Warriors team did "COWARDLY BASKETBALL" - This is something Griffin has to deal with quite a bit like other big men in the NBA. It takes harder fouls to take them out of their game, but atleast the one player got a flagarant 2 out of it

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NBA on Thursday said Los Angeles Clippers forward Blake Griffin should not have been ejected from the team's Christmas Day loss to the Golden State Warriors.

"After a league review of the Clippers-Warriors game, we have come to the conclusion that Blake Griffin should not have been ejected from the game," NBA president of basketball operations Rod Thorn said in a statement Thursday. "A common foul should have been called on Griffin for initially attempting to dislodge the Warriors' Andrew Bogut and a technical foul should have been assessed to Bogut for grabbing Griffin by the shirt and wrestling with him.

League says Blake Griffin of Los Angeles Clippers shouldn't have been ejected from Golden State Warriors game - ESPN Los Angeles

Like Blake Griffin said himself - The Warriors decided to play cowardly basketball and the referees fell for it

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That exchange wasn't in the spirit of Christmas and our Lord and Saviour's Birthday.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think citizens of California are going to enjoy their two best teams over the next 5 years

They are nasty rivals and it reminds me of the celtics pistons period

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're speaking too soon Logic ....taking a dig at Lakers where you/all of us have no clue what/how things will shape up is well...I'll just say don't ever bet against the Lakers

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bam, all smack aside lakers will one day again be the team out of the west. But that won't happen without a better organizational direction . Dantoni is already losing his composure. Review his interviews and compare it to pitino,s . Short Buss is not a man of his word, pulling a silly stunt on Phil, and the Kobe signing only highlights a marketing plan, not a championship plan.

I think in the next year it's going to blow up and the true rebuild will start. There is no way the fans will accept this in LA. Until then, it's going to be two teams which look like they have plans, and they certainly have passion .

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will see but I'm banking on Lakers compared to these two franchises and their history.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Young rivalries like this are fun. Can't wait until the next matchup. Two more between these two. Blake shouldn't have been kicked out of the last game.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will see but I'm banking on Lakers compared to these two franchises and their history.

Who said either team is a better franchise than the Lakers? Point is it seems like these 2 are in better position for the next 2-3 years than LA